HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Wow. This game is really fun even if you know very little about the Overwatch world like myself; the author does a fantastic job of making nice, small summaries of OW lore.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
8DaysWithTheDiva-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
8 Days with the Diva [v0.9.5] [Slamjax Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Reactions: Gandalf51

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
Alright, since the walkthrough will come out with the full version of the game, but actually hitting the same stat 8 times is a bit of a bother due to the distinction between stats being a bit fuzzy sometimes (and you only need one wrong option to eat a bad end), let me put a quick and dirty guide/walkthrough. There is not going to be everything, but with it you should be able to mix and match stats at your leisure. Don't forget our rep with Talon and your relationship with the side girls can have an impact (Sombra can't hack something for you if she got arrested)

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Alright, since the walkthrough will come out with the full version of the game, but actually hitting the same stat 8 times is a bit of a bother due to the distinction between stats being a bit fuzzy sometimes (and you only need one wrong option to eat a bad end), let me put a quick and dirty guide/walkthrough. There is not going to be everything, but with it you should be able to mix and match stats at your leisure. Don't forget our rep with Talon and your relationship with the side girls can have an impact (Sombra can't hack something for you if she got arrested)

I think it would be easier for people to understand with breakdown of each day points position.
I believe someone already did that, but it's not linked in the OP.
Then you just need 8 points in a stat, or 4+4 for half-half endings (the new ones). or 2,2,2,2 for bonus
There's also the special premature endings that you need 4 D.Va Love points or 4 Moira points.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
I think the perfect Widowmaker and perfect Sombra endings are also in the latest build - it's all a blur to me now.
These ones are a little tougher to get but not really - for perfect Widowmaker, you have to do the lab thing and max out your time with her but otherwise act totally loyal to Talon. For Sombra, you help her and max out your time with her and take her side over Talon whenever there's a binary choice like that (from memory).

• Love
Reactions: AkaQ

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
I think I'll do a quick and dirty walkthrough mod when the completed game is released. Or at least a "helper" mod for the stats.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I made a simple game guide while we wait for the official one:

Doomfist's philosophies: IMMORALITY (imm), LUST (lus)
Moira's philosophies: CONTROL (con), INDOCTRINATION (ind)
Other: D.Va's Love (luv), Moira (moi), Sombra (som), Widowmaker (wid), No points (0), Key event (*).

Reactions: LDH1596 and Alberic

jakexoxo

Apr 2, 2020
I made a simple game guide while we wait for the official one:

Doomfist's philosophies: IMMORALITY (imm), LUST (lus)
Moira's philosophies: CONTROL (con), INDOCTRINATION (ind)
Other: D.Va's Love (luv), Moira (moi), Sombra (som), Widowmaker (wid), No points (0), Key event (*).
great guide, but please explain the 2x4, for the slower ones like me

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
great guide, but please explain the 2x4, for the slower ones like me
There is also one more way to perfectly balance out the attributes for D.Va other than 4 and 4. Do it this one other way for a bonus ending!
Since dev tried not to spoil it I tried not to be too obvious with that too...

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I have a walkthrough document.
I will release it next month with the final update.
Incidentally, why not just consistently make the stat choices the same number? Lust is always first choice, control second, etc. I'll admit I frequently failed not because I didn't understand the challenge, but sometimes figuring out whether I'm getting immorality or lust; or control vs indoctrination was unclear from the choice text.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes