Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
I'm suprised to see you release another game so soon. Will this mean you will be developing this game along with Stellar Incognita side by side? Hopefully it won't split your focus too much.

Either way, I'm happy to see Widowmaker content. Hope we will be able to snag other Overwatch operatives in the future.
I build up a buffer of work before I release anything, so the schedule of both games won't be affected by delays and will come out at regular intervals. As this game is a side-project, I'm keeping it tightly focused on three characters. However, if there's enough interest by the end, I could make a sequel with Mercy and Tracer.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I build up a buffer of work before I release anything, so the schedule of both games won't be affected by delays and come out at regular intervals. As this game is a side-project, I'm keeping it tightly focused on three characters. However, if there's enough interest by the end, I could make a sequel with Mercy and Tracer.
Beggars can't be choosers, and don't want to impede on what you do, but sticking to 3 again and adding Brigette as another mind control thrall wouldn't be frowned upon, along with kino Tracer! (And Mercy too I guess :p )

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Just a note to let you all know that the next release of the game is coming next week for my higher tier Patreon supporters. The next PUBLIC release will be around the 8th of August and then it will be running on a monthly schedule after that until it is completed.

Thanks!

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Just a note to let you all know (if you didn't already), that v0.2.0 dropped on Tuesday.
This game is now on a steady monthly release schedule for every second Tuesday, while Stellar Incognita drops every first Tuesday of a month.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
The gofile link under Android appears to link to the PC version currently.
That link used to have the Android version but they get deleted when not downloaded for a while. Try the alt links.

Last edited:

MindController

Feb 5, 2022
Hi there. Is it possible for you to make a short walkthrough of the stats for each choice will make in DVA's training? I want to optimize them to see what changes.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Hi there. Is it possible for you to make a short walkthrough of the stats for each choice will make in DVA's training? I want to optimize them to see what changes.
Hi there.
There will probably be a walkthrough right at the end, but at the moment, choices aren't going to affect the game play (even though the points are being calculated in the background) but they are absolutely going to determine which of the 20+ Endings you will get. On DAY 4, Moira will give you a status update that will give you clues on how your choices are going.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
8DaysWithTheDiva-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Hello All,
Another month, another update to 8 Days with the Diva!
I think it's a bit of a slow burn to this point, but things are clearly going to ramp up from here on in.

any ntr/sharing content including doomsday planned? because he is the boss after all
Doomfist is only a supporting character in this game, so he won't be getting in on the action. I'm not sure what you mean by ntr/sharing, since this is a training game and gigachad Snake has been given a job to do. But I can say that D.Va may have a few different partners before the 8 days are up, depending on how you want to train her! *coughtriptoNumbanicough*

Slamjax Hi there, dev. I am wondering, how come this game's art style is so different to Stellar Incognita's?
Different games with different mechanics.
Stellar Incognita was a stylistic choice, the graphics here are more baseline and simplistic and closer to what you see for the characters in the original FPS game.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes