EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

SI Banner.jpg

Overview:
Stellar Incognita is a sci-fi visual novel with multiple branching paths and endings, built around the central themes of mind control and corruption.

Story
The year is 3922 and humanity is colonizing the vast reaches of a wild and unknown space, known as the STELLAR INCOGNITA. You play the role of Sagacious-6, a nefarious and opportunistic clone worker that researches forbidden technologies for mind manipulation and corruption, in order to seek a life of indulgence and self-satisfaction. Set on a mission of revenge at the outset of the story, what fate awaits Sagacious-6 in the STELLAR INCOGNITA?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Slamjax - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.0
Language: English
Other Games: 8 Days with the Diva
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:

screenshot0008.jpg b52 67.jpg screenshot0002.jpg 016.png c160 50.jpg a37 07.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0012.jpg c160 44.jpg 005.jpg 003.jpg 006.png 008.png 009.png c65 27.jpg 007.png 017.png 013.png 010.png 015.png 019.png 011.png 018.png 020.png SI Promo 01.jpg SI Promo 02.jpg SI Promo 03.jpg SI Promo 04.jpg SI F95 Title.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
I've reported the game update and made the game developer help ticket.
No more edits for now.
Thank you.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Is the "saturated" side of the colors normal or is it a bug? I don't really like the saturated side, it hurts my eyes.
It was a visual choice and uses an AI art filter, aiming for a storybook illustration style.
There's a lot of 3DCG games out there with dark images and underwhelming lighting. I wanted to be right away from that. Also, my computer is a potato that can't handle complex and realistic 3D images.

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
It was a visual choice and uses an AI art filter, aiming for a storybook illustration style.
There's a lot of 3DCG games out there with dark images and underwhelming lighting. I wanted to be right away from that. Also, my computer is a potato that can't handle complex and realistic 3D images.
Okay, I understand better. I'm sorry if my message was unpleasant or denigrated your game, it was not my intention. Good luck with your game

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
With every update, I will add new story branches , characters, scenarios and endings. The current storyboard design has over 100 planned endings in total by v1.0.
wow, 100 endings?
good luck devs,
hopefully it can meet all the expectations of everyone here.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Personally not a fan of this type of art style, but good luck to you either way dev. Might still check it out some versions down the line.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Okay, I understand better. I'm sorry if my message was unpleasant or denigrated your game, it was not my intention. Good luck with your game
Totally understand.
When things are different to the usual outputs of an artwork application, people will always question it. For me, it was part style choice and part technical-limitation compromise. If you saw some of the original and unfiltered renders, they look rough compared to some of the nice 3DCG games around here being made on high-end rigs.

What is it about mind control and terrible costumes.
Honestly, it's probably a power-play thing.

wow, 100 endings?
good luck devs,
hopefully it can meet all the expectations of everyone here.
Thanks.
Hang around and favorite this thread if this kind of game is your thing. It will be updated regularly and won't be abandoned!
It's actually 161 endings, but I just wanted to be kind of general right at the beginning.

Reactions: koplak1d and Thy4nd
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes