• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well done story creation and unique art style.
I think it's a learning experience for the dev. Storytelling right is your strong suit.
I wish you much success.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So one mistake I've found so far, when you rejoin Tenebra and are introduced to three characters, two of them are both referred to as "the woman on the left". Since Kiyomi looks different than she did before, I actually couldn't tell which was which until several scenes later.

Reactions: Slamjax

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Totally understand.
When things are different to the usual outputs of an artwork application, people will always question it. For me, it was part style choice and part technical-limitation compromise. If you saw some of the original and unfiltered renders, they look rough compared to some of the nice 3DCG games around here being made on high-end rigs.

Honestly, it's probably a power-play thing.

Thanks.
Hang around and favorite this thread if this kind of game is your thing. It will be updated regularly and won't be abandoned!
It's actually 161 endings, but I just wanted to be kind of general right at the beginning.
Nice, so many endings! What do they involve mainly or how do you differentiate mostly? Do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding to this game? Do they occur before the endings? Thank you very much!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
By the way, dev, I'd highly recommend posting this game over on the . They'll definitely be pretty receptive of it over there.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
So one mistake I've found so far, when you rejoin Tenebra and are introduced to three characters, two of them are both referred to as "the woman on the left". Since Kiyomi looks different than she did before, I actually couldn't tell which was which until several scenes later.
Nice pick-up.
I'll fix that for the next release.

By the way, dev, I'd highly recommend posting this game over on the . They'll definitely be pretty receptive of it over there.
Good idea.
If you're going to make a mind control themed game, best to go hitting the fanbase directly.

wazzsa

May 16, 2017
I really like it! The themes are great.
I'm considering becoming a patron, so i was wondering how often you expect to update it? And also, will there ever be some possession in the game. That would just be a bonus

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
I really like it! The themes are great.
I'm considering becoming a patron, so i was wondering how often you expect to update it? And also, will there ever be some possession in the game. That would just be a bonus
It's going to be a monthly update cycle. For simplicity, I'm planning on:
1st of the month - public release and next version release for higher level patrons (4 weeks early).
15th of the month - next version release for mid-level patrons (2 weeks early).

I haven't planned any possession in the game. It's not a super interesting fetish for me, but I do like it. I think it's more suited to high-fantasy stories where a witch possesses the hero's partner, for example. But, I do plan on taking commissions in the future, so it's totally doable to have a possession-themed story branch(es) in the game at some point. Like a mind-transfer machine or an alien race like the one in Stargate, the Goa'uld.

Wait... now I'm getting ideas.
Sagacious-6 explores an unknown and ancient abandoned ship with a party of females and...

Last edited:

Inquisidor77

Jul 31, 2019
A great game with good potential. Very interesting and I hope to see more of that. I really liked the body modification part where it increases the breasts, other curves and muscles. As a suggestion, it would be interesting to explore the possibility of turning Xandra or any woman into a sexy and cyborg slut with a modified body.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I love the content, its a shame about the technical limitations, but its a good trade off to be able to make a complete story and game. Other games have done their own style and did it well or made it acceptable in conjuction with the story. I hope to see more, including extented endings or a second game in the future.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
what kind of transformation are we looking at here ??

stuff like BE/Bimbofication ??

or is it turning them into robot ??

or is it just the MC suiting up ??

Reactions: Dante992

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarIncognita-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

Probably all of the above. The game branches off into wildly different directions, each one being a relatively short storyline. I believe the current previous version only has stuff like basic body shape changes (it's been a bit since I played so it's not fresh in my memory), but there have been indications of alternate routes that are heavily robot-themed, so I'd be shocked if there wasn't some robotification on those routes. The protagonist is explicitly interested in exploring many different forms of mind control using whatever resources he has available at the time, and he himself has been cybernetically augmented, so expect a lot of different things.

Edit: Oh wait, I didn't even realize this had updated. The previous version was 0.0.5, so when I saw that this one was 0.1.0 I assumed it was still the initial release. So I'm not sure if there's any new types of transformation in the current version, and the previous paragraph is based on the initial release.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
what is wrong with the picture quality ? ;)
The dev put it through some filters to give it a "pulp comic" feel. They pulled it off a lot better than some other games I've seen that tried to do the same thing, IMO.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
What's up, party people?
It's the start of a new month, so STELLAR INCOGNITA is here with an update.
This is the first month of the steady release schedule which goes:

Around 1st of the month - Public release + early access release (for high level patrons)
Around 15th of the month - Early access release (for mid-level patrons)

A great game with good potential. Very interesting and I hope to see more of that. I really liked the body modification part where it increases the breasts, other curves and muscles. As a suggestion, it would be interesting to explore the possibility of turning Xandra or any woman into a sexy and cyborg slut with a modified body.
There will be robotized humans. Human drones are a big thing for one of the story branches that opened up in this update.

I love the content, its a shame about the technical limitations, but its a good trade off to be able to make a complete story and game. Other games have done their own style and did it well or made it acceptable in conjuction with the story. I hope to see more, including extented endings or a second game in the future.
If you don't vomit with rage when you see my 'artwork' and like the game enough to follow each update, I think I'm doing pretty good!

It's mainly robots for the female characters.

what is wrong with the picture quality ? ;)
Tap your monitor a few times and it becomes a DAZ rendered game on a 4000 series GTX card.

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
What's up, party people?
Hey gamedev-san, just wanted to tell you that I really liked the game (the initial release).
The art is weird at first, but after playing all the routes I like it a lot now :)
I also wanted to say that the parasite route was the best, with the commander lady, that was awesome xD
There was one ending that kinda sucked cos it didnt have a followup: the stranded ending with the 2 girls coming to rescue you...
I wish you good luck and sucess in finishing your game :D

Reactions: Slamjax
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes