Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
There are many games with little content ore a bad story but nice grafics which get early abandond. I like the grafics but i think the story and all the different paths are really great.
Its also finaly a game with a lot of technological mind control. So pls stay on this project and dont listen to some rude people here.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to make a story that is semi-believable for a sci-fi world where the characters do plausible things. People into the mind-control fetish will (hopefully) play the game mainly for the story and scenarios first and foremost. Those that complain about the visuals are probably not my target interest audience, rather just site browsers. Oh well.

And part of the reason I made this game is because I wanted to play something that had a lot of mind manipulation and brainwashing and there just aren't that many! There were two here I really enjoyed for the content, but they were both abandoned - The Lust Hero and Due Process. I'd be interested in any other suggestions on games on this site with good mind-control and brainwashing content that is the central focus of the game (in a sci-fi / technology setting even better). Superpowered is kind of OK but skirts around the edges and Take Over is difficult to play casually.

So, uh, one thing I will ask is to maybe turn down that screeching alarm sound effect that plays in certain scenes, or maybe use a different sound altogether. The sound of an in-universe alarm going off while I'm playing a game isn't supposed to be as loud and insistent as an actual emergency alarm in real life.
BUT DID YOU KNOW IT WAS AN EMERGENCY???

Good update, maybe too many bad endings.
Here's hoping for a harem ending, where he turns all the named female characters, but I guess it'll be ending #100...
There are planned harem endings, but not too many.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to make a story that is semi-believable for a sci-fi world where the characters do plausible things. People into the mind-control fetish will (hopefully) play the game mainly for the story and scenarios first and foremost. Those that complain about the visuals are probably not my target interest audience, rather just site browsers. Oh well.

And part of the reason I made this game is because I wanted to play something that had a lot of mind manipulation and brainwashing and there just aren't that many! There were two here I really enjoyed for the content, but they were both abandoned - The Lust Hero and Due Process. I'd be interested in any other suggestions on games on this site with good mind-control and brainwashing content that is the central focus of the gane (in a sci-fi / technology setting even better). Superpowered is kind of OK but skirts around the edges and Take Over is difficult to play casually.

BUT DID YOU KNOW IT WAS AN EMEREGENCY???

There are planned harem endings, but not too many.
I agree that Superpowered is kind of ok but skirts around the edges and Take Over is difficult to play casually.

Reactions: AdHyde

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I'd be interested in any other suggestions on games on this site with good mind-control and brainwashing content that is the central focus of the gane (in a sci-fi / technology setting even better).
Have you played "Isis: The Fall"? It's sci-fi brainwashing of an enemy space crew kinda like the japanese game series "Prison Battleship". There's also "Through Spacetime" with a pheromone based mind-control/behavior change.
"Corruption" and "Damon" are also cool, but are more like evil magic mind-control.

I'm also always interested in this kind of games, but most that I find are abandoned or with very few content.
I'm really enjoying Stellar Incognita so far! Wish you the best in finishing this project!
Also the game needs more Mommy Corella pls :)

Sep 13, 2020
Have you played "Isis: The Fall"? It's sci-fi brainwashing of an enemy space crew kinda like the japanese game series "Prison Battleship". There's also "Through Spacetime" with a pheromone based mind-control/behavior change.
"Corruption" and "Damon" are also cool, but are more like evil magic mind-control.

I'm also always interested in this kind of games, but most that I find are abandoned or with very few content.
I'm really enjoying Stellar Incognita so far! Wish you the best in finishing this project!
Also the game needs more Mommy Corella pls :)
Through Spacetime is good,lighthearted, action packed, sci fi and etc However, the bad ending is a nice one that fits the theme of this game and could be used for inspiration for content for this game since the dev or devs needs it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
I played "Isis" and what I didn't like about it was that it was just a process, one after another. That's not interesting for me, even though I like the Yamato-style uniform design in general. I'll try "Through Spacetime" for fun, but I don't need it for inspiration - STELLAR INCOGNITA story branches and scenarios are planned out all the way to version 1.0.0.

AdHyde

Jan 3, 2020
Good game so far, lots of potential. Wandering into Black Lilith territory with the netori, manipulation, betrayals, and overall darkness of events. Really looking forward to seeing how far it goes.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Good game so far, lots of potential. Wandering into Black Lilith territory with the netori, manipulation, betrayals, and overall darkness of events. Really looking forward to seeing how far it goes.
I've always been a big fan of the JP mc and corruption games from brands like Black Lilith, Appetite, Bishop, Lune, Maika, Pin-Point etc etc. However, I think the sad truth is the golden age for those sorts of games ended about 5 years ago.

Sep 19, 2017
"Shattered Minds" and "The Mind Society" are shaping as good games with a MC theme.
Bit of a slow burn both, but with interesting plots.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
"Shattered Minds" and "The Mind Society" are shaping as good games with a MC theme.
Bit of a slow burn both, but with interesting plots.
Slow burn is kind of a negative for me. If it's a game about mc or corruption, I want to get fairly quickly into the plot. It doesn't need to go straight the 'final product' (that's also a negative), but the main character better start doing some mc or corruption stuff really early in the storyline. That's just me, though.

Two other games here I think are interesting and are under development are Behind the Doom and Magical Family: Laboratory. Behind the Doom looks like it will be reliably finished at some point, but Magical Family looks like one of those games with a decent start that will eventually lead to abandonment (not a fan of the protag in that game, either).

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey dev, so this looks interesting, but I have a question, if you don't mind:

Is there (or are you seriously planning to add, at some point) body transformation content for any of the women, specifically boob growth?

Yeah... I like when da boobies grow. Pls gib =}

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Hey dev, so this looks interesting, but I have a question, if you don't mind:

Is there (or are you seriously planning to add, at some point) body transformation content for any of the women, specifically boob growth?

Yeah... I like when da boobies grow. Pls gib =}
There's a major story feature in STELLAR INCOGNITA that deals with parasites that sexualize their hosts. This includes increasing libido and breast size. I don't mind breast and ass expansion, but only when it's done more subtlety, and that's what happens (and is planned) in STELLAR INCOGNITA. That is, a move up several cup sizes, but not the installation of award-winning cantalopes onto their chests. So short answer is that it's there, but this game doesn't focus on the fetish.

On another note, I played Through Spacetime and through the "bad" ending where you become the king. While I appreciate the effort that went into making the game (and one day I'd love to be able to buy a rig where I could even render and animate at that level), I can't say that it's really an mc or corruption game.

Sep 19, 2017
Slow burn is kind of a negative for me. If it's a game about mc or corruption, I want to get fairly quickly into the plot. It doesn't need to go straight the 'final product' (that's also a negative), but the main character better start doing some mc or corruption stuff really early in the storyline. That's just me, though.
Slow burn in the sense it's not "wham bam instant sex slave". The MCs of both games start using their powers very early, but the change of the subjects is gradual.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Slow burn in the sense it's not "wham bam instant sex slave". The MCs of both games start using their powers very early, but the change of the subjects is gradual.
OK, I will try them out and see what I think. Obviously, when it comes to kinks and fetishes, many of us can agree on broad concepts they like, but then everybody gets super-specific after that.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
There's a major story feature in STELLAR INCOGNITA that deals with parasites that sexualize their hosts. This includes increasing libido and breast size. I don't mind breast and ass expansion, but only when it's done more subtlety, and that's what happens (and is planned) in STELLAR INCOGNITA. That is, a move up several cup sizes, but not the installation of award-winning cantalopes onto their chests. So short answer is that it's there, but this game doesn't focus on the fetish.

On another note, I played Through Spacetime and through the "bad" ending where you become the king. While I appreciate the effort that went into making the game (and one day I'd love to be able to buy a rig where I could even render and animate at that level), I can't say that it's really an mc or corruption game.
You know what, I'm of a similar mind, though I tend to think I like it better when the transformation, even if it's a lot subtler than some of these games with their rumpus-room-filling tits, happens relatively quickly, like at the pace that the Incredible Hulk transforms, or... well, the lady in my sig =p

And as long as it's a transformation all the female characters can eventually undergo, not just one or two, then I definitely think I'll be a happy camper, as long as it's done well ;)

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
As others have already said, Yeah the graphics is a bit lacking, but its a trade off, and not a bad one too as its servicable and the story, options, and content is good enough to make up the difference. I definitely would like to see "expansions" in some popular or interesting paths, or alternate timelines in the form of higher quality CG comics of what could have been in the future when you get better equipment.

What you've done so far with what you have is fairly impressive considering this is your first game and all.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarIncognita-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes