dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Man this game is an A class when it comes to choices. There are many excellent domination, netori and impregnation fetishes as well. However the the main premise of the plots, the wife of your archenemy, is really ugly, and uses an ugly model.

Like the dev could not have chosen a more plain looking jane even if he tried. I mean the dev could have made her at least cute, but she is very plain looking and whats worse she has no remarkable body whatsoever to make up for her plain face.

I like the entire concept and choices of the game, but the biggest misfire is the wife of the nemesis IMO. Some of the side character u meet in the story are way better looking.
Agreed, Valorie is significantly more interesting and better looking for example.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The hero of the galaxy married one of the most unremarkable looking woman in this universe. Like there is literally nothing that makes her stand out.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Man this game is an A class when it comes to choices. There are many excellent domination, netori and impregnation fetishes as well. However the the main premise of the plots, the wife of your archenemy, is really ugly, and uses an ugly model.

Like the dev could not have chosen a more plain looking jane even if he tried. I mean the dev could have made her at least cute, but she is very plain looking and whats worse she has no remarkable body whatsoever to make up for her plain face.

I like the entire concept and choices of the game, but the biggest misfire is the wife of the nemesis IMO. Some of the side character u meet in the story are way better looking.
Hey, thanks for your interest and taking the time to play the game. I hope you had some fun, at least!
One of the disadvantages of making a game that focuses on one main character is that you can't have that character appeal to everybody. I think that's one of the strengths of harem games, because there is usually at least one female character that will appeal to a player.

My next project, (which I'm already giving progress updates about on my Patreon) is going to have a broader range of female characters so hopefully, players will find someone to suit their tastes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: blademaster89

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarIncognita-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Stellar Incognita [v0.8.0] [Slamjax Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Thanks for the update as always. Skylar plot line was really good. :)
and Damn! This has to be the sexiest version of Xandra:

and Just out of curiosity: How is "Xandra" supposed to be pronounced? "Chandra"? "Zandra"?

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Thanks for the update as always. Skylar plot line was really good. :)
and Damn! This has to be the sexiest version of Xandra:

and Just out of curiosity: How is "Xandra" supposed to be pronounced? "Chandra"? "Zandra"?
Zandra, I guess. It's short for Alexandra.

Reactions: AkaQ

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hey, thanks for your interest and taking the time to play the game. I hope you had some fun, at least!
One of the disadvantages of making a game that focuses on one main character is that you can't have that character appeal to everybody. I think that's one of the strengths of harem games, because there is usually at least one female character that will appeal to a player.

My next project, (which I'm already giving progress updates about on my Patreon) is going to have a broader range of female characters so hopefully, players will find someone to suit their tastes.
To each their own, but I'm sure lapping it all up, your content is simply delicious! Especially the female lead! :devilish:, the plot and the revenge arc make that lady extremely scrumptious for my taste. I can have/make bimbos whenever I want. but having a piece of the pie that belongs to someone else just makes it all that much more interesting and worthwhile to satisfy the cravings of the sadistic bastard that I call my mind,,,,errr,,, I mean my MC, my MC.... Heh.

Reactions: Slamjax
Jul 28, 2018

I kinda disagree. I find Xandra very hot. Or the actions very hot the least.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes