6.0 released publicly, you can get it from dev's patreon already:

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Stellar Incognita [v0.6.0] [Slamjax Games]

Original Size: ~1.4GB
Compressed Size: ~950MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
it is hard to call something rape when the woman are even uglier than the man , if anything those man are the one who is getting rapped by their career choice

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Stellar Incognita [v0.7.0] [Slamjax Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [971 MB]
- - -

Mac [985 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Maaan, I really like this game, but why is there so much Teasing... like you "win", the game shows your harem but no group sex scene... or when the game tells this whole background plot for a primitive amazon princess, you finally get your hands on her: no sex scene... or when you choose that you want this exotic alien queen, but none of the choices lead to sex with her... so even if you get to a good ending you have this feeling of unfulfillment because the ending is cut short and it could show more, it could be better. This rant comes from a place of love, the game continues to be great and dev is always so punctual with the monthly release, it's amazing lol.

On another note, I would be really cool to have something like an achievement or gallery system to show the endings the player have seen/unlocked, as a quality of life thing. The game is huge and keeps getting bigger so things are starting to get hard to keep track.

Reactions: IceL33

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarIncognita-0.7.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: dervalle007

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Stellar Incognita [v0.7.5] [Slamjax Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
was playing for first time - gods damn so many paths and dead-ends, not sure even WT-mod can ease getting most of available content, you still would need like hundred save/loads to get everything
this one needs either some kind of KN-mod - replacing gameover screens at each ending with a label jump to nearest split leading to a next ending and so on, till all content is seen... or - maybe some variation of replay gallery mod, which will just KN you through one selected path/ending without any interruptions
as is, playing this labyrinth of choices is as "enjoyable" as playing some shitty puzzle game, and it suck, because writing and story is actually good, hell even renders have some charm in 'em despite being (TK17, i guess) abomination, so having a game with singular long story (with some splits) instead of these hundreds disconnected shorts would be so much better

edit: was racking my brain on who is MC reminds me of in this helmet, finally got it - it's fucking Billy Zane!

Last edited:
Reactions: Slamjax

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
was playing for first time - gods damn so many paths and dead-ends, not sure even WT-mod can ease getting most of available content, you still would need like hundred save/loads to get everything
this one needs either some kind of KN-mod - replacing gameover screens at each ending with a label jump to nearest split leading to a next ending and so on, till all content is seen... or - maybe some variation of replay gallery mod, which will just KN you through one selected path/ending without any interruptions
as is, playing this labyrinth of choices is as "enjoyable" as playing some shitty puzzle game, and it suck, because writing and story is actually good, hell even renders have some charm in 'em despite being (TK17, i guess) abomination, so having a game with singular long story (with some splits) instead of these hundreds disconnected shorts would be so much better

edit: was racking my brain on who is MC reminds me of in this helmet, finally got it - it's fucking Billy Zane!
There's a lot of good constructive feedback here. I like the suggestions for looping back at an ending (easy to do) and having a KN-style gallery. STELLAR INCOGNITA is going to wrap up all my planned story lines at v1.0.0, so I can see how putting in some features like this would be a good QoL improvement.
I've never thought of Sagacious-6 as Billy Zane. Is that heroic "The Phantom" Billy Zane or a$$hole Billy Zane from Titanic?

Reactions: Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I've never thought of Sagacious-6 as Billy Zane. Is that heroic "The Phantom" Billy Zane or a$$hole Billy Zane from Titanic?
actually i was thinking "Invincible", not sure even why - that movie was garbage, but yeah - MC's jaw, mouth and facial expressions makes my brain complete MC's face under helmet into Billy's

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018

Branching paths and multiple endings are one thing but one should never need a roadmap, 3 sherpas, and a couple bottles of jack to navigate in order to reach all content. Definitely sounds like a good in-game guide is needed with warnings when certain content will be locked out.

What about somewhat charming yet completely evil Billy Zane of Demon Knight?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Yay new month, new Stellar Incognita!
I wont repeat my rant this time ,but please less bad endings.
Really liked the heartbreaker duo ending on this update, it was unexpectedly cute.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Yay new month, new Stellar Incognita!
I wont repeat my rant this time ,but please less bad endings.
Really liked the heartbreaker duo ending on this update, it was unexpectedly cute.

That's Billy Zane for you.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Just a call out to lurkers that may check out this game from time to time:
I'm dusting off an old account I made a while back, but neglected. It's another way for me to try and get the word out there on STELLAR INCOGNITA and connect with people like you guys, that are already interested in the project.

If you could go to and use this to get onto the game page of STELLAR INCOGNITA and leave a review and rating, that would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Man this game is an A class when it comes to choices. There are many excellent domination, netori and impregnation fetishes as well. However the the main premise of the plots, the wife of your archenemy, is really ugly, and uses an ugly model.

Like the dev could not have chosen a more plain looking jane even if he tried. I mean the dev could have made her at least cute, but she is very plain looking and whats worse she has no remarkable body whatsoever to make up for her plain face.

I like the entire concept and choices of the game, but the biggest misfire is the wife of the nemesis IMO. Some of the side character u meet in the story are way better looking.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes