• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why does the Daz artwork look like you pictures of it with a camera with the lens smeared with butter?

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Hey gamedev-san, just wanted to tell you that I really liked the game (the initial release).
The art is weird at first, but after playing all the routes I like it a lot now :)
I also wanted to say that the parasite route was the best, with the commander lady, that was awesome xD
There was one ending that kinda sucked cos it didnt have a followup: the stranded ending with the 2 girls coming to rescue you...
I wish you good luck and sucess in finishing your game :D
Thanks for the feedback and taking the time to play my game. I appreciate it, since there's so many other options out there you could be choosing. Those two rescuers don't show up again in my game development plan, but who knows? If enough people are interested, I could make that story branch go longer. The game engine is super-simple to edit.

Why does the Daz artwork look like you pictures of it with a camera with the lens smeared with butter?
butter-i-love-butter.gif

I think I explained in post #11. I'm a broke-ass developer with a broke-ass potato of a rig that can only keep up a monthly update schedule with more primitive images that I try to give some 'flavor' by using an art AI filter. Like putting tabasco sauce on a suspicious omelet to make it edible.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Those two rescuers don't show up again in my game development plan, but who knows? If enough people are interested, I could make that story branch go longer. The game engine is super-simple to edit for a game like mine.
Personally, the part I found disappointing wasn't that we didn't get to do anything with those rescuers, but that there was no plot on that planet altogether. Like, we end up stranded on a planet that seems to be relevant in some way, the game continues for a little bit with more choices to make, and then... Nothing happens? Each of the branches just ends without any further developments. I guess I thought there would be an actual storyline there instead of just a drawn out ending that could split two ways. Like maybe we find out what happened to the civilization on that planet and turn it to our own ends, or something like that.

Reactions: AkaQ

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Personally, the part I found disappointing wasn't that we didn't get to do anything with those rescuers, but that there was no plot on that planet altogether. Like, we end up stranded on a planet that seems to be relevant in some way, the game continues for a little bit with more choices to make, and then... Nothing happens? Each of the branches just ends without any further developments. I guess I thought there would be an actual storyline there instead of just a drawn out ending that could split two ways. Like maybe we find out what happened to the civilization on that planet and turn it to our own ends, or something like that.
Let's put that one down on the "To Do" list.
By Version 1.0.0, I think everyone will have a clearer idea on what they would like to see expanded from my original story layout.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Stellar Incognita [0.1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 278 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well theres a lot of potential here but damn that visual look really kills this game for me... its too obnoxious imo and even 'meh' 3d would be better than this weird look

hell honey select 2 would be better

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
will there be a global unlocked endings gallery?
Maybe some way to go to different branching points as well or hints on where missing endings might be?

teryexo

May 5, 2022
Liked game very much. Very much like many choices that necessarily lead to completely different variations of events. Even more liked the mind control events. I understand complaints about graphics, but do not support it - its acceptable for me.

Reactions: Slamjax

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarIncognita-0.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Neural Inhibitor > Exploit his weakness > Go to Syndicate > Zizi
So I got thrown off by this one. You have to choose Tenebra, not Syndicate. That's where Zizi is.

Also, the changelog doesn't mention anything about the most pathetic ending in the entire game. I'm not sure whether it's new to this version or the last one, but it's not mentioned in either of them.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Liked game very much. Very much like many choices that necessarily lead to completely different variations of events. Even more liked the mind control events. I understand complaints about graphics, but do not support it - its acceptable for me.
Thanks for taking the time to say this. You're the kind of player for my game that I am looking for!
That is, my philosophy isn't to try and make a game that everybody will like (impossible) but to make the game I want to play, within my technical capabilities, share it, and then find its audience.

So I got thrown off by this one. You have to choose Tenebra, not Syndicate. That's where Zizi is.

Also, the changelog doesn't mention anything about the most pathetic ending in the entire game. I'm not sure whether it's new to this version or the last one, but it's not mentioned in either of them.
Thanks for the pick-up. I've changed Syndicate to Tenebra for Zizi in the Changelog, as you are 100% correct.
Most pathetic ending is new, but I didn't mention it as it's not really extra content, given how short that "branch" is.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrapFappers

Mr.War

Jul 4, 2018
There are many games with little content ore a bad story but nice grafics which get early abandond. I like the grafics but i think the story and all the different paths are really great.
Its also finaly a game with a lot of technological mind control. So pls stay on this project and dont listen to some rude people here.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So, uh, one thing I will ask is to maybe turn down that screeching alarm sound effect that plays in certain scenes, or maybe use a different sound altogether. The sound of an in-universe alarm going off while I'm playing a game isn't supposed to be as loud and insistent as an actual emergency alarm in real life.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Stellar Incognita [v0.1.5] [Slamjax Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes