VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quirky Quarantine [v0.1.1] [Naughtynimbus]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
QQ Banner.png

Overview:
Your name is (whatever you choose) living with your nearing middle-aged mother in a nice home and enjoying a quaint middle-class lifestyle. Suddenly an unexpected worldwide epidemic has occurred, it's spreading at an alarming rate and most governments are having difficulty controlling the spreading of an abnormal parasitic disease.
It's primary transmission and evolution occurred with sexual intercourse via changing the infected brain's hormonal and behavior inhibitions.
With no super-ego or control of your morality to rely upon, things can get nasty... You the protagonist will endure many challenges, deciding upon regaining your super-ego? Or are you willing to go down the primal id path like so many others before you?
The affects it has on your life; as those around you will become evident as the game progresses.
So yes, expect things to get worse...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-25
Release Date: 2021-04-25
Developer: Naughtynimbus F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
Compressed* - ANDROID*

* This an Unofficial version not released by Developer. Use at your own risk!

Cover 01.gif Cover 05.png 00010.png 086.png 00009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So, let me get this straight.
The virus turns everyone into a mindless sex craved zombies?
Is that the gist of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kmon13

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
How much content are we sitting on right now? Judging by the previews it's either hella rushed or there's plenty of content since they were able to advance the story up to a point where we're getting blowjobs from the mom :D
I'm definetely trying that one later but i would appreciate if somebody would let me know which of those two possibilities are we dealing with here.

Reactions: dfv

Naughtynimbus

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
not great fan of the graphic but love the premise
Yes the graphics are limited for now, this game was made with Virt-A-Mate 1.x as my means of making it.
Once 2.0 is fleshed out with the same plugins as 1.0 "you're going to see some serious shit"- as Doc Brown would say.
Lighting wasn't optimal, and my technique has changed so very much so since this was made. Think it was back in September, was supposed to release it in January, finished it this week though...

I was going to go the Daz route, but I want to make tons of animations instead of static images. Too expensive and time consuming rendering in Daz and the animations are iffy to make for me.

So yes this my novice attempt with not much expectation or experience. Expect future cg to look much more detailed and better if people become interested in my attempt at making a VN kinetic game.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Yes the graphics are limited for now, this game was made with Virt-A-Mate 1.x as my means of making it.
Once 2.0 is fleshed out with the same plugins as 1.0 "you're going to see some serious shit"- as Doc Brown would say.
Lighting wasn't optimal, and my technique has changed so very much so since this was made. Think it was back in September, was supposed to release it in January, finished it this week though...

I was going to go the Daz route, but I want to make tons of animations instead of static images. Too expensive and time consuming rendering in Daz and the animations are iffy to make for me.

So yes this my novice attempt with not much expectation or experience. Expect future cg to look much more detailed and better if people become interested in my attempt at making a VN kinetic game.
Don't worry about it everyone has to start somewhere.(y)

Reactions: punisher2099

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Quirky Quarantine [v1.0] [Naughtynimbus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 806 MB
Original Mac Size: 789 MB

Compressed Win32/64 Size: 153 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 152 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 159 MB
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes