Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
1.png

Overview:
Your grandfather has always told you tales about adventurers and what it means to become one; You always found them to be exciting, so upon turning 18 years old, you finally have the chance to join a Familia and become one yourself.
However, becoming an adventurer is not as easy as you had hoped... Only after many days of hardship you are finally approached by a Goddess who invites you to join her newly created Familia.
What choices will you make and how will they affect your future?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Winterfire - - - -
Censored: No
Version: R35
Language: English
Other games: Overlord H
Length: 16 hours 40 minutes.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(64 bit): - - - -
Linux
(64 bit): - - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
Save - Dunegon Map

1ni63O2E_o.png 19ZOELJA_o.png j7L28j1S_o.png Keb7noJ9_o.png 0067_HestiaLiliHug.png combat.png demeternsfw.png eatingpotatoss.png
Floor10.png Hestia.png Hestiansfw.png hestiaos.png hub.png Syr.png walkingEina.png LenaBell_0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
A Danmachi Parody game. Been a long time coming imo.

Is the whole game going to be Bell x Girl? It's tagged as vanilla but wondering if there's going to be Bell x (that one character that explictly isn't interested in Bell) like Hephaestus, or will those characters not be included?

Really excited for future releases!

Reactions: AhrimanH

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
A Danmachi Parody game. Been a long time coming imo.

Is the whole game going to be Bell x Girl? It's tagged as vanilla but wondering if there's going to be Bell x (that one character that explictly isn't interested in Bell) like Hephaestus, or will those characters not be included?

Really excited for future releases!
All the characters that will have romance and hentai scenes with Bell will be featured in the title screen as they get added, currently (as of R3): Eina, Hestia, Tiona, Riveria, Ais, Syr, Artemis, Ryuu.

Hephaestus x Bell will never be an option because it would be NTR.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
While Hestia plays a big role in the game, you are not forced into a route with her.
In fact, you can decide to go for Artemis once she will be introduced if you fancy yourself a goddess, but do not want it to be Hestia.
Thanks, I don't really like Hestia, due to how she's written most of the times. Sure she has some of her moments but overall, meh. That's why I hate how much JC is focused on her when they make the anime, because of the zombies that buys her merchant. I'd love me some Freya and Demeter though when it comes to the godesses.

Since you're bringing Artemis into the fold, is there a chance for another semi or non-canon girls to appear? Like the Danmemo ones (Talvi and now Illia), Aphrodite, or by some twist Alfia?

I saw you mentioning Tiona as well, thanks for that. I don't know if you read the short stories as well, but the "date" they have is one of the best thing happened in Danmachi.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks, I don't really like Hestia, due to how she's written most of the times. Sure she has some of her moments but overall, meh. That's why I hate how much JC is focused on her when they make the anime, because of the zombies that buys her merchant. I'd love me some Freya and Demeter though when it comes to the godesses.

Since you're bringing Artemis into the fold, is there a chance for another semi or non-canon girls to appear? Like the Danmemo ones (Talvi and now Illia), Aphrodite, or by some twist Alfia?

I saw you mentioning Tiona as well, thanks for that. I don't know if you read the short stories as well, but the "date" they have is one of the best thing happened in Danmachi.
That is weird, I always assumed people do not like Hestia because of the anime. That's a first :D

Well, even so, characters in my game will not be 1:1 (not by choice really, it is simply impossible since this is only a parody by a fan), so you may want to give Hestia a chance anyways, she will be written slightly different like all other characters, while staying true to the source material.
I mean Hestia has been in the lower plane for only 3 months, and during these months she lived off Hephaestus, so I believe it makes sense for her to act that way as she has no idea how to handle all the new things she is experiencing. Unlike the anime, the light novel actually does a great job at showing how Hestia evolves through time.

The idea of introducing Artemis was born while I watched the movie... I did not like the movie, but I liked the character and after some thinking, I had an idea of how to introduce her in the main story plot. It will not follow the movie plot.
I will note down those names and give it some thinking later! No clue, right now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That is weird, I always assumed people do not like Hestia because of the anime. That's a first :D

Well, even so, characters in my game will not be 1:1 (not by choice really, it is simply impossible since this is only a parody by a fan), so you may want to give Hestia a chance anyways, she will be written slightly different like all other characters, while staying true to the source material.
I mean Hestia has been in the lower plane for only 3 months, and during these months she lived off Hephaestus, so I believe it makes sense for her to act that way as she has no idea how to handle all the new things she is experiencing. Unlike the anime, the light novel actually does a great job at showing how Hestia evolves through time.

The idea of introducing Artemis was born while I watched the movie... I did not like the movie, but I liked the character and after some thinking, I had an idea of how to introduce her in the main story plot. It will not follow the movie plot.
I will note down those names and give it some thinking later! No clue, right now.
What I see with Hestia in the novels is that instead of an evolution, it's more of a 1 step forward, 1-2 step backs course. As I mentioned she has her moments, like in V1 with the Knife, or during V2 when she sticks up for Lili, during the Wargame, but she usually goes back to her idiocricies soon after these moments. This was espeically notable in V8 during her chapter, where after she ran away stupidly, she had that scene with the old man and the talk with Ais, but by the end she want back to being annyoing again. During the Xenos arc she had more of a support role so she were fine, but at the of V14 both she and Lili was utterly disgusting. I know this is because she's supposed to have a comedic factor to her character, but the more these traits are dragged along, the more we get into the story, the more annoying she becomes. Yeah she was in the lower realms for a few months, but overall she's thousands or probably millions of years old, and most of the gods have those actually godly moments of theirs where they show that they are that for a reason, she barely does though.

The movie was ass overall, even Omori admitted it, but the relationship and the chemistry between Bell and Artemis was the strong point of it, and not following the movie plot on the long run is a good decision :D

Talvi is more of a Haruhime friend character, but Illia is from the currently running 4th anniversary, Aedes Vesta - a Hestia centered story where again she again acts as she's supposed to be, but in order to do that, and make the gods the big brains again, Omori dumbed down the mortals completely, and in a post-Xenos story I find that highly problematic - if you played it or watched the video of the 1st part of the event you'll see why I brought her up. Danmemo had some unlikely pairings though, there was a "flirting" between Bell and Amid once, and my favourite one is the unofficial Chigusa x Ottar ship. :D

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
>familia

This isn't gonna be some shady cosa nostra shit, right?
It just means an adventurer party working under a specific god.

…The Japanese really like using foreign words, ya see. Regardless of how well those words actually match the context.

Reactions: Yamemai

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What I see with Hestia in the novels is that instead of an evolution, it's more of a 1 step forward, 1-2 step backs course. As I mentioned she has her moments, like in V1 with the Knife, or during V2 when she sticks up for Lili, during the Wargame, but she usually goes back to her idiocricies soon after these moments. This was espeically notable in V8 during her chapter, where after she ran away stupidly, she had that scene with the old man and the talk with Ais, but by the end she want back to being annyoing again. During the Xenos arc she had more of a support role so she were fine, but at the of V14 both she and Lili was utterly disgusting. I know this is because she's supposed to have a comedic factor to her character, but the more these traits are dragged along, the more we get into the story, the more annoying she becomes. Yeah she was in the lower realms for a few months, but overall she's thousands or probably millions of years old, and most of the gods have those actually godly moments of theirs where they show that they are that for a reason, she barely does though.

The movie was ass overall, even Omori admitted it, but the relationship and the chemistry between Bell and Artemis was the strong point of it, and not following the movie plot on the long run is a good decision :D

Talvi is more of a Haruhime friend character, but Illia is from the currently running 4th anniversary, Aedes Vesta - a Hestia centered story where again she again acts as she's supposed to be, but in order to do that, and make the gods the big brains again, Omori dumbed down the mortals completely, and in a post-Xenos story I find that highly problematic - if you played it or watched the video of the 1st part of the event you'll see why I brought her up. Danmemo had some unlikely pairings though, there was a "flirting" between Bell and Amid once, and my favourite one is the unofficial Chigusa x Ottar ship. :D
I totally get what you mean, in fact I am kind of tempted and probably will not include that scene from V8 in the game.
I mean, there were good parts, but those good parts can be easily included without the whole running away... It did not make sense to me, at all.
From my understanding, she was not much of a god either (hence why no one knows about her).
But yeah, she will not be 1:1 with the source material, so there is a small chance you might like Hestia in the game.

Yeah the chemistry between Bell and Artemis was amazing, and that is exactly what I want to include in the game.
Between the timing, and the things that have been hinted (plus the whole reincarnation stuff), I thought of hopefully a good idea to include her in the main story, skipping the movie plot entirely.

Amid has been suggested, and she will be included in R4.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
…Checked out the screenshots.

I know that this is supposed to be the shadow from her hair, but in anime style images, shadow cast over eyes normally means a grim/sinister face… I did a double take at some of the images because of that (“So, maybe the sinister look when declaring beginning of her familia was meant to be a joke, but why is she making sour face while enjoying a snack?”)

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
…Checked out the screenshots.

I know that this is supposed to be the shadow from her hair, but in anime style images, shadow cast over eyes normally means a grim/sinister face… I did a double take at some of the images because of that (“So, maybe the sinister look when declaring beginning of her familia was meant to be a joke, but why is she making sour face while enjoying a snack?”)
Huh, lol just checked the SS since you mentioned and yeah, should probably change the images. I'd recommend changing her hairstyle a bit, so it's not bangs, along with curving their faces better. -- Since female faces are less angular than males.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
From my understanding, she was not much of a god either (hence why no one knows about her).
But yeah, she will not be 1:1 with the source material, so there is a small chance you might like Hestia in the game.
She has a weird disposition of what kind of god she was in the series. On one hand, she's often called a lazy shut-in, who just liked to laze around, not caring about too many things, being a virgin goddess and all. On the other hand, she's one of the few that actually had good relations with Hera, who's said to be a hysterica, she's a goddess of many things, fire, hearth, architecture, family, she was supposed to be a member of the 12 Olympians a group of of the most influental gods in their Tenkai region, which she refused ultimately due to Dyonisus going batshit crazy for being excluded and Hestia wanted not to be bothered anymore (this was taken from the myths, because there's two versions of why she is and why she isn't depicted in the 12 Olympian mural), and even Loki has a massive amount of respect for her despite their hostile relationship.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Are Lili or Wiene options for romance? They are the only girls I like from anime :x
Lili will be an option, sure.

Weine may not even get introduced as I have currently planned to cover only two seasons.
Even if that were to change (It really depends on the feedback I will be getting), Weine will be more like a child figure between Bell and Harumine, at least for a good part of the game... So for now, I am going to guess not.

3.50 star(s) 18 Votes