Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Oohh, it's like a game version of Erenisch' comics. However, my first thought when starting to read the overview was the slavery thing would be the other way around; you'd think that with there being a (presumed)greater number of women who survived the epidemic, it would be the men who'd experience a reduction in status because of their newfound "rarity" and would be treated more like precious resources.

That said, I'm not gonna complain about being able to dominate some smexy babes.
agreed

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I have no idea what everyone is complaining about, game runs just fine and doesn't kill the computer... y'all need to run some maintenance on your OS.

Reactions: VinIP

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Bitdefender says it is malware and that it's infected with "Atc4.detection"
"Bitdefender says..."

and there we have the problem...

edit: nvm what i'm saying... since when did bitdefender become the best AV on the market? did i oversleep or something? =O

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Ooh another Dumbcrow game. I'm a fan of his game assault. It was a little janky, but I enjoyed it all the same and bought myself a copy. I look forward to seeing how this develops.

AnyaRycaz

Sep 25, 2017
Right. Actually kinda wanted to play this buuut its got some serious issues. The memory leak is INSANE. I looked at my GPU usage as well and the thing was pegged (I have an xfx RX480 8GB, within a short while my GPU shot up to 79C). If the dev wants this game to be playable this need to be addressed.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I've watched both perfmon and task manager to see what the whole performance thing is about. I didn't see anything too far out of the norm while playing, so I cannot attest to the above comments. My fan doesn't even run on high while playing.
Two notes:
The maid seems to double up, like, there is literally two of them placed over each other which is a little ugly.
Trying to buy the "anal hook" freezes all player actions, and you pretty much have to quit and load.

Cheat engine: money is 4-bytes, use "scan all" to find xp.
Just fixed bugs with double maid and freeze on buing training staff
Download v7.01

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Just fixed bugs with double maid and freeze on buing training staff
Super!
Do you plan to implement customization of your slaves? Perhaps when they become your mistress you can put them under the knife for a new look? This is a huge feature for h-games in my opinion, leaving the characters up to RNG means more grinding for the player.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Super!
Do you plan to implement customization of your slaves? Perhaps when they become your mistress you can put them under the knife for a new look? This is a huge feature for h-games in my opinion, leaving the characters up to RNG means more grinding for the player.
Slave customization... Right now mistress mechanics in quiet early stage. Maybe I will add opportunity to order on slave stock specific slave, (eg ask slave trader to bring you big breast, long hair blondy slave)

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, but at the moment it is quite monotonous.
The training is too short, transforming the game basically into buying / selling.
Navigating through the screen is extremely frustrating, and it is very difficult to place the camera where you want it.
I hope there is more content in the future that addresses these problems, because it has what it takes to become a great game.

Reactions: Daba and John123456
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes