Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, but at the moment it is quite monotonous.
The training is too short, transforming the game basically into buying / selling.
Navigating through the screen is extremely frustrating, and it is very difficult to place the camera where you want it.
I hope there is more content in the future that addresses these problems, because it has what it takes to become a great game.
Sure I will add more features in future. But, right now this game, as I planned, focusing
gameplay on buying/selling.
In game menu (F10) you can change scrolling sensitivity. And you can drag map by holding middle mouse button

Reactions: eddie297

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
More slave management games?? Gimme, Gimme!

Edit after playing around a while: Damn man, rumors were true. It makes my gpu overheat like crazy. And if the file size was small, I'ld say you're using real-time graphics like in "The Twist", even then it shouldn't be this hard to my rig. I didn't see these temps even when I played demanding games like Witcher 3. I dig the concept but nah man, I'm not messing with my hardware for it. You gotta try to fix it then I'm sure this will get plenty of attention.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Fix your Following / Pledge on your patreon...... don't force patreon to pledge just for following you ..... this is BS ...you gonna be reported on Patreon that too bad....

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
save file is here:

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames

I was trying to edit it to cheat exp and money, but couldn't see anything straight away.

Reactions: Keitaro420 and Daba

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Fix your Following / Pledge on your patreon...... don't force patreon to pledge just for following you ..... this is BS ...you gonna be reported on Patreon that too bad....
As I can see its not necessary to pledge, if you just want to follow my game. In Patreon "Relationship manager" I can see people, who just following my game, and they are not my patrons, just followers. Anyway, I'm new to Patreon and if you can hint me how can I fix this I would be very grateful.

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
I haven't played it yet but just reading the comments. it seems like an interesting game with some strange stuff mixed into it.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
As I can see its not necessary to pledge, if you just want to follow my game. In Patreon "Relationship manager" I can see people, who just following my game, and they are not my patrons, just followers. Anyway, I'm new to Patreon and if you can hint me how can I fix this I would be very grateful.
Just asked some developers on patreon . They said there is a "multiple option" on "follow" where you can add the follow at the end of the pledge page. Btw i also asked some peoples to check and they all got the forced pledge and can't "follow" you :-/
Some developer got their page locked for review for 2-3 weeks because of that i just hope it don't hapen to you too because your game is not bad .

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
Dumbcrow do you how to fix it so that it won't crash and say fatal error. is there something I can do? I've installed the pre-requisites I thought that was the problem first but I guess not.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes