Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 143571

Overview:
The global epidemic has take lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to virus. When the epidemic has passed, became clear, that women are much more immune, than men. Besides, immunity from the virus dramatically reduced women fertility. Having survived the epidemic, mankind faced a threat of extinction due to low birth rate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-18
Release Date: 2019-02-01
Developer: DumbCrow - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.75
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Features:

Resolutions:

Uncensor Code:

Download
Win x64: - - - -
Win x86: - - - -

View attachment 143572 View attachment 143573 View attachment 143574 View attachment 143575 View attachment 143576
I would like to write a translation for the game! How can I unpack the .PAK?

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I would like to write a translation for the game! How can I unpack the ninetyss-WindowsNoEditor.pak?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
@dumbcrow

PAUSE

You can't even look at help without the game running down time. How about letting the player be able to look around and enjoy the game?? I mean really?? Some times you have to get a drink or bio break!

others wise keep it going, good game so far

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@dumbcrow

PAUSE

You can't even look at help without the game running down time. How about letting the player be able to look around and enjoy the game?? I mean really?? Some times you have to get a drink or bio break!

others wise keep it going, good game so far
F10 pauses the game. But you right, I will add pause function

Reactions: VinIP

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
F10 pauses the game. But you right, I will add pause function
Thanks for the quick response and being receptive to positive feedback.

But actually F10 doesn't actually pause the game it just slows it down. Time still progresses. I guess that's a bug report then? :unsure:
ver. .75 x64

Reactions: VinIP

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Thanks for the quick response and being receptive to positive feedback.

But actually F10 doesn't actually pause the game it just slows it down. Time still progresses. I guess that's a bug report then? :unsure:
ver. .75 x64
I'm glad you said that i was gonna point out F10 dosn't pause it just slows the game down but i wasn't sure if it was just me imagining it.

Reactions: Mack Truck

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I'm glad you said that i was gonna point out F10 dosn't pause it just slows the game down but i wasn't sure if it was just me imagining it.
Yeah, you are right, its not pauses. But gameflow rate reduced to 0.02x of normal game speed. I made that becouse I've found some animation bugs, if I set time speed to zero.

Reactions: Mack Truck

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
I really like the game thus far. Is it possible to unlock the rooms full of debris just yet? I keep getting a message that I don't have a living room for them when I try to promote a slave and I can't figure out how to meet that requirement. I tried searching the comment threads and didn't see a living room mentioned anywhere, but perhaps I overlooked it.

(So far the only new things I've been able to unlock are the anal/femdom, baton, and vibrator scenes. I even maxed out a slave at level 10 of everything before selling them and didn't see anything else to unlock.)

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
@dumbcrow Can you fuck the hired maid, the psychiatrist or the dominatrix? I know there is an option for oral with the nurse, but wondering if there is a hidden/easter egg style scenario with the others too.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I really like the game thus far. Is it possible to unlock the rooms full of debris just yet? I keep getting a message that I don't have a living room for them when I try to promote a slave and I can't figure out how to meet that requirement. I tried searching the comment threads and didn't see a living room mentioned anywhere, but perhaps I overlooked it.

(So far the only new things I've been able to unlock are the anal/femdom, baton, and vibrator scenes. I even maxed out a slave at level 10 of everything before selling them and didn't see anything else to unlock.)
You had to use phone in lobby. Just call for a builder. Btw dont forget about second street. You can find it on the right side of your house

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@dumbcrow Can you fuck the hired maid, the psychiatrist or the dominatrix? I know there is an option for oral with the nurse, but wondering if there is a hidden/easter egg style scenario with the others too.
Right now maid/psych/tutor don't have H-Scenes with main character. But can have some fun with secretary in business center

Reactions: jeSteR2

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
You had to use phone in lobby. Just call for a builder. Btw dont forget about second street. You can find it on the right side of your house
Thanks so much! I appreciate you being so active in the forums, not a lot of devs are. I'm excited to see this project develop. Really great work!

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes