Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i make my slave bacame maid and helper can i has sex with them ? all i see you can order them to sell there body for money but never get them to has sex with MC only has sex in slave room and they lose loyal

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i make my slave bacame maid and helper can i has sex with them ? all i see you can order them to sell there body for money but never get them to has sex with MC only has sex in slave room and they lose loyal
Like you said, you can still assign them to the training room or the MC's bedroom. Your best bet is to max the stats before becoming a servant, then max the new stats before you grind the loyalty.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
loyalty stuck at 12% it don't get more
Like you said, you can still assign them to the training room or the MC's bedroom. Your best bet is to max the stats before becoming a servant, then max the new stats before you grind the loyalty.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
loyalty stuck at 12% it don't get more
Loyalty is a bitch. The best way to get more is to talk to the servant while they are in their room, and give them a day off. This should increase by %10 each time.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
2 bugs:
1. sometimes the cursor disappears
2. one of the slaves bought from the rear slave exchange simply sat behind the upper level of the brick wall instead of in her servant room

fsqms3

Nov 11, 2018
Truthful nice game. It's surprisingly good. but only one...

Girls are not cute...

I hope to be able to create MOD (Like Skyrim's Standalonefollower)

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I entered the code in the f10 menu but the dick doesn't show in first person what do?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Actually its not random guest. He will come after you get certain amount of experience
Well, i didn't see him at all and i think around 100 days of gameplay should be enough to have the required experience for him to show up. I mean its no drama that i don't have the baton i was just slightly confused.

fileboom3 go to the bar there should be the dealer.

Reactions: fileboom3
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes