Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do I improve the skills of a servant? the non-sexual
Those train slowly over time. Loyalty is increased by speaking with them in their room, and saying "glad to see...", and giving off days.
hiring maid not working for me also long black screens when doing chores feel longer then they used to be
You're probably not using the latest build, there was a hotfix because Crow broke time.

Reactions: Keitaro420

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
You can turn Slaves who have lost all their sanity into either kitty girls or cow girls... cow girls you can milk.
I understand, I got 2 slaves in there, one a a cow and another a cat and yet when I enter a room, I can't do anything.

how to used serum?
Buy the serum from the bar, when a slave goes insane, talk to them while they're in their cage and give the serum. Be sure to have an outfit cow/cat purchased from teh shop and give it to them

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I understand, I got 2 slaves in there, one a a cow and another a cat and yet when I enter a room, I can't do anything.
Everything with the pet girls is accessed through the new sub menu, which you can see if you click on them.
Similar to the servants job menu.
You'll have to buy the new pose stands from the builder first.
Their food bowl is set to 3/3, and they will only eat when they are borderline starving. You don't have to refill the bowl until it's empty, 0/3.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Everything with the pet girls is accessed through the new sub menu, which you can see if you click on them.
Similar to the servants job menu.
You'll have to buy the new pose stands from the builder first.
Their food bowl is set to 3/3, and they will only eat when they are borderline starving. You don't have to refill the bowl until it's empty, 0/3.
Thanks, I didn't expect for them to have a submenu. I just assumed there would be a room menu like for any other room.
I thought only the servants would have a sub menu since they're autonomous

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
i need help there's no sound in the game and there's garbled on the girl when i take her clothes off or make any thing with her

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes