Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Found a minor mistake, minor bug and some observations :)

-In the help it says that Catgirls can get up to level 30 in the sex skills. Tried and could never get them above 10.

-When I had a brunette Catgirl strapped to the wall but not selected, the portrait would disappear ever few seconds. The hair and ears were still there but her face would vanish.

-So I was thinking what a hassle it was to take my room slave all the way down to the basement to wash her and figured I'd try the bathtub. Nice bonus to sympathy and sanity in addition to cleanliness. Nice touch.

Wish there was a market for cat and cow girls. They fetch a nice price at the auction (seems the same as the rest of my slaves) and it says they are of clear mind (which they obviously aren't) but no mention of the cat/cow issue. Could this be a niche item in the auction?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
-In the help it says that Catgirls can get up to level 30 in the sex skills. Tried and could never get them above 10.
I know that Crow is aware of this one, probably won't be fixed until the next build.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Just a friendly lapdance from one of my girls. Now why the hell won't she do that for me :p
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Daba

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
0.7.7 x64 //////// 0.7.7 x32

//////////

///////////

//////////

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I load my save from the previous version and everyone is insane lol.
P.S. I'm strongly recommend to start new game with this build, previous build savefiles can cause some minor bugs.
Start a new game.
@crust if you would kindly add that second line there to the changelog for 7.7, I probably should have included that when I shared the changelog originally.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
How do i change the girls clothes after changing them form rags,I gave a girl clothes but want to try something else,cant seem to be able to do it?

Nov 1, 2018
I love the concept! :D
But not being Ren'Py is a game killer for me. If there is a remake on Ren'Py with serious graphics ICSTOR style, I'm throwing all my money in ^^

D

Deleted member 1010472

stupid question but how can I uncensored game with new updates "dumbuncen" is not working:(

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I love the concept! :D
But not being Ren'Py is a game killer for me. If there is a remake on Ren'Py with serious graphics ICSTOR style, I'm throwing all my money in ^^
You realize this is a 3D game built in UE4, and ICSTOR uses rendered still images and animations, right?
These are different engines, with vastly different capabilities.

stupid question but how can I uncensored game with new updates "dumbuncen" is not working:(
Are you using a previous save?
And AFAIK the code should work fine, you only need to enter it once after starting a new game."
If you're sure you have entered it correctly, try deleting your local save and starting over.
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes