Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ideas how to fix that would be appreciated.
I'm fairly positive that's a DirectX error. To play it safe, update the following:
DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), and your graphics card if needed.
If you still get the message, simply google search the error code and see if there is any help threads.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I'm fairly positive that's a DirectX error. To play it safe, update the following:
DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), and your graphics card if needed.
If you still get the message, simply google search the error code and see if there is any help threads.
Thanks! Unfortunatelly this is one of those "could be anything" codes but I'll try DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks! Unfortunatelly this is one of those "could be anything" codes but I'll try DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++
You can also run the UE4 prereq redist found in:
(game folder)\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe
This may also be worth trying if you haven't fixed it.

Reactions: dumbcrow
Nov 1, 2018
You realize this is a 3D game built in UE4, and ICSTOR uses rendered still images and animations, right?
These are different engines, with vastly different capabilities.
Absolutely, and I'm persuaded that the 3DCG rendered graphics in Ren'Py have way more attractivness and immersion regarding graphics quality (we're not here for storyline, are we ?) and still able to deliver a management game.
I love the concept but the engine take down the visual capability and the platforms compatibility (Mac/Android).

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
How to set perk(like lewd/virgin/etc) for custom slave?
Is there any cheats besides dumbmoney, dumbexp and dumbuncen?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I am aware starting a new game will fix it. I simply son;t want to start again.

Where does it say that?
Direct quote from Crow on the Patreon changelog.
There is always a risk with games like this needing new saves between builds.
Don't forget there is cheats to jump start the game.
"dumbmoney, dumbexp"

How to set perk(like lewd/virgin/etc) for custom slave?
Is there any cheats besides dumbmoney, dumbexp and dumbuncen?
You can't, unless you can dig through the game code and find a way to manually do it.

Reactions: dumbcrow

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Raise submission first, once it's green you can give them vodka, which is honestly the best way to get sympathy right now.
let them bad in the bathroom and give them food when the food icon is light red. both raise sypatie

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Lets check out the new update...nope have to start over again. :devilish:
Someone should write that into the OP.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Direct quote from Crow on the Patreon changelog.
There is always a risk with games like this needing new saves between builds.
Don't forget there is cheats to jump start the game.
"dumbmoney, dumbexp"

So it doesn't say it here. Thanks for clarifying.

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
1. How do you start to train the petgirls?(convert slave into petgirl)
2. What is the inculcation serum for?

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
if you have a paid maid coming regularly, how do you fire her?
when you have a servant slave you dont need a maid….

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
First I think that game are great but after my second slave, that get ill and have no chance too fead her. And after get more then 3 medi in their, she get ill again and agein no feed able. Now is she mad and suprise ill again and not fedd able, again.
Thats fucking annoying and I cant sell her because I cant move her, give me a explosive-actuated tool pls.

Damn thank to my trained slave she feed her and I could have sell her^^.
Ahhh damn shit I get it wrong with the agency where are contracts, I thought you will lend her for work not selling, god damnit.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
if you have a paid maid coming regularly, how do you fire her?
when you have a servant slave you dont need a maid….
It's quite tricky. You had to make call and ask hired maid to come once. After that she we'll come only on next day and stops regular visits.

First I think that game are great but after my second slave, that get ill and have no chance too fead her. And after get more then 3 medi in their, she get ill again and agein no feed able. Now is she mad and suprise ill again and not fedd able, again.
Thats fucking annoying and I cant sell her because I cant move her, give me a explosive-actuated tool pls.

Damn thank to my trained slave she feed her and I could have sell her^^.
Ahhh damn shit I get it wrong with the agency where are contracts, I thought you will lend her for work not selling, god damnit.
Try to call a nurse if you have you slaves ill. Keep your slaves in clean, feed them in time and clean cages to prevent disease. Basement cages are not suited for long living, thats one of the game aspects. Slaves in cages must be quickly trained and selled on auction.

Reactions: lykkemand
May 27, 2017
Why can I not move? Like I can move the camera around the map but clicking doesn't bring up anything and I just stand there

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes