Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
EXACTLY!
THIS SHOULD BE WRITTEN INTO LAW:
THOU SHALT NOT MAKE EROTIC GAMES ABOUT SLAVERY WHILST NEGLECTING PREGNANCY...
Another man of culture, I just want to fatten them up a bit before selling them.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
thx for update :D would it be possible to train a virgin so that she stays virgin? like on a wooden horse . so that she then at an auction brings more money at a seller who is looking for one. have a fully trained virgin auctioned but she does not bring more.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
thx for update :D would it be possible to train a virgin so that she stays virgin? like on a wooden horse . so that she then at an auction brings more money at a seller who is looking for one. have a fully trained virgin auctioned but she does not bring more.
Yes, virgins are possible, - but you need to buy them as a virgin, which is a rare trait.
Is there cheat money?
Only three cheats right now, AFAIK
dumbuncen (uncensor the game)
dumbmoney
dumbexp
You can also use cheatengine to scan for the items, like cooked food, vodka, or alchemy items.
But you will obviously need to understand how to use it. Good luck.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So there are two things that are weird.

1. Sometimes when the game jumps to morning its just a black screen after you clicked "start new day"
2. How the hell can a slave that is placed on the carpet, always well fed and gets put into the bath every day get sick because of hunger and poor sanitation?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I've got to say, I like how it goes. Sadly for me (and any other with old pc) it got heavier. I got a crash just now. But aside that, content is increasing. What I would love to see, is more customization, for both MC and NPC.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: pdpdpd

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So there are two things that are weird.

1. Sometimes when the game jumps to morning its just a black screen after you clicked "start new day"
2. How the hell can a slave that is placed on the carpet, always well fed and gets put into the bath every day get sick because of hunger and poor sanitation?
Same issue happened to me with the black screen, I think it was day 5 or so.
Restarting the game should fix.
@dumbcrow there is a black screen bug, not really sure how to reproduce.
Happened after a new day begins, UI is hidden, but you still have control.
I didn't report it yet to see if anyone else had it happen.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
The idea of the game to have a management is good, but in practice ends up being so exhausting and tiring, besides a little bit boring. I arrived until the day 28 and had to use cheats, and then I saw that it always did the same thing. Good to pass the time.

SirSpectacular

May 30, 2017
I have a quick piece of feedback for the Dev about the custom slave creator.

I like that you can customize the slave's appearance and buy it in-game, but it has a random name, random age, and random traits. It would be great to give players the option to control a custom slave's name, traits and age in the editor too.

Balance wise, allowing players to custom order the best possible slave is overpowered, so I suggest that the in-game, have the custom slave's cost strongly depend on which traits / flaws you add and whether age is random or chosen by the player. Paying something like 10,000 for a "perfect" slave would probably be fair.

Also, there should be an option to "load" the slave in a particular slot and make changes to it in the custom editor rather than only giving us the ability to overwrite that slot.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Same issue happened to me with the black screen, I think it was day 5 or so.
Restarting the game should fix.
@dumbcrow there is a black screen bug, not really sure how to reproduce.
Happened after a new day begins, UI is hidden, but you still have control.
I didn't report it yet to see if anyone else had it happen.
Nah it came back for several days even after a restart until it just stopped to happen.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes