Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Have you considered change their look according girls age in some of the future versions? I mean them look different from one another :)
Another question, can you do two servants prostitute at the same time?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Have you considered change their look according girls age in some of the future versions? I mean them look different from one another :)
Another question, can you do two servants prostitute at the same time?
Actually right now their look changes according to age, but these changes can be seen only at closer look. You can check this in girl customization level. Age will change a skin tone and facial features.

Nope. Thats the game limitation, servants cant do the same work

TheUserName

May 26, 2018
Playing this game, you are spending 80% of your play time watching your male main character sleeping because game dev thought it would be an absolutely great idea to only let you perform 2 action each day, each action involved in having sexual intercourse with your slaves take 50% of your stamina away, you also have to manually feed, clean your slaves and even run errands yourself. There's so many design flaws with the gameplay, the whole idea just feels like a diamond berries deep inside a pile of crap

sucker punch

Mar 10, 2018
Playing this game, you are spending 80% of your play time watching your male main character sleeping because game dev thought it would be an absolutely great idea to only let you perform 2 action each day, each action involved in having sexual intercourse with your slaves take 50% of your stamina away, you also have to manually feed, clean your slaves and even run errands yourself. There's so many design flaws with the gameplay, the whole idea just feels like a diamond berries deep inside a pile of crap
have you played the game or just thought you should just post a to whom it may concern load of b.s ?
play the game , unlock its features then comment

Reactions: IInEoII and pdpdpd

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
have you played the game or just thought you should just post a to whom it may concern load of b.s ?
play the game , unlock its features then comment
even worse, he created a throwaway account just to shit post

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Playing this game, you are spending 80% of your play time watching your male main character sleeping because game dev thought it would be an absolutely great idea to only let you perform 2 action each day, each action involved in having sexual intercourse with your slaves take 50% of your stamina away
Ok, so its really in early stage will cost a half of stamina to train slave, but through progressing you'll be able to reduce it cost to 35%. Also you can hire sex tutor who will train your slave instead of you. After you spend all your stamina you can set your slaves on work (bar, auction) or force them to make house work (cleaning, cooking)

you also have to manually feed, clean your slaves and even run errands yourself.
Yes, but in early game only. A bit later you can promote your slaves to servants and give them a duties to clean, cook, buy supplies or work.

There's so many design flaws with the gameplay, the whole idea just feels like a diamond berries deep inside a pile of crap
I'm always open to gameplay specific suggestion. If you know how to make my game better, I'm always glad to hear that.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm always open to gameplay specific suggestion. If you know how to make my game better, I'm always glad to hear that.
The big direction for you is going to be player goals.
There is going to be a margin of your player-base who don't give a flying fuck about these goals, they just want to fap.
And that's fine, it's the player's game.

Adding more achievements would be a good start, even little ones.
Add some kind of stat bonus for unlocking achievements, or maybe unlock special features such as player / slave clothing, new animations, anything. Rewarding the player is part of that goal.

I know your game could technically just play forever, I think that's one of the allures to it.
But I think you should work up some sort of story piece, which doesn't burden the player, nor does it cause a game over screen.
Content content, and content.

johnralf

Jan 14, 2019
Last month i become patreon of this game, i just love it, there is the brutal side of the history yes, but i see it how it is, a game, and i think is even funny in some points, i just don´t take it serious.

In my opinion, i think the game need to upgrade graphics and animations to get more people in, good graphics helps to sell the idea.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey dumbcrow
Have you given any thought toward long term player goals?
I had an idea earlier which stuck with me, and maybe you would hear it.

So, the player has spent some time training their slaves, stats are good, but the only real option is to repetitively keep them sane and healthy, or just sell them.

I think a good solution would be a small brothel, similar in size to the pet girl arena.

This would be unlocked later in the game, after the player has surpassed any variable such as: X amount of slaves owned, X amount of money earned, etc. Maybe an achievement unlock?

Maybe the mistress can be tied to the brothel somehow. Lot's of creative freedom there.

The brothel would cost money to buy, operate, and manage. But would also provide income based on the stats and physical state of the occupant slave(s). A servant could be assigned to manage the brothel and the slaves.

This also gives a great excuse for you to give us some more sexy animations :)

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hey dumbcrow
Have you given any thought toward long term player goals?
I had an idea earlier which stuck with me, and maybe you would hear it.

So, the player has spent some time training their slaves, stats are good, but the only real option is to repetitively keep them sane and healthy, or just sell them.

I think a good solution would be a small brothel, similar in size to the pet girl arena.

This would be unlocked later in the game, after the player has surpassed any variable such as: X amount of slaves owned, X amount of money earned, etc. Maybe an achievement unlock?

Maybe the mistress can be tied to the brothel somehow. Lot's of creative freedom there.

The brothel would cost money to buy, operate, and manage. But would also provide income based on the stats and physical state of the occupant slave(s). A servant could be assigned to manage the brothel and the slaves.

This also gives a great excuse for you to give us some more sexy animations :)
Similar idea visits me too, but, I think, brothel is a theme for a stand alone game. I'm planning to make something similar. So my far plans look like that:

As I mention in a Prologue sexual slavery in my game was a necessary measure to make females give birth to children, due to low fertility after epidemic.

First I'm planning to make something similar to karma. Every your cruel action will lower it, every kind action will raise.

After that, I planned to add 2 more buildings. I have not yet exactly decided how I will name them, but this be similar to something like: "Marriage agency" and "Breeding center".

Marriage agency - place there your will put your servants. After you place them there they will go out of your control forever. They will live in marriage agency, will talk to visitors, show them their sexual skills and after some time passes they will find someone to make happy family. This will greatly increase your karma, and give achievement, something like "Happy child" and great money reward from government, for your contribution in society reborn.

Breeding center - Second floor of hospital. Medical center, there you will place your petgirls. Their purpose there will be only to have sex with as much people as possible, like a sex conveyor. This will make her pregnant much faster, then in marriage agency, but will cause loss to karma, achievement "Government custody of the child" and lower cash reward, then after "Happy child"

I planing my game to have limited amount of game days. Something like 100 days. During game process game world situation will changes. Society will slowly abandon slavery. So in late game it will be harder to buy slaves, you will receive fine bills if your slaves loses their mind, it will be harder to buy drugs and etc...

Game end will depends on your result karma... but I have not yet fully decided on how it will look.

So that's my plans to complete game. Hope you understand me, in spite of my broken English + Google translate .

And one more thing, Prick, thank you for supporting, but please, do not publish my patreon post here. They are intended only my patrons. I don't mind if you will post here last version of my game since few days after release, but not my patreon post. But feel free to post here changelog, which is available for all.

• Wow
Reactions: Dislike and pdpdpd

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
And one more thing, Prick, thank you for supporting, but please, do not publish my patreon post here.
I've been a patron to you for six months now, I don't believe I have shared any of your builds before. Hell, I think I apologized for sharing the changelog before :b

And thanks, you answered most of my question. I'm glad you haven't dried out of ideas.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Just finished my game optimization for localization, so if anyone wants to translate my game to your native language - you are welcome! More info you can find in discord channel
or ask me here, I will appreciate any help.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I would like to help you.
My native Language is German.
I joined your Discord Server allready.
If you need help write me in Discord.
My Name there is Steve aka SoulRipper

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Keep trying to adjust the game to let me see everything since it seems to be locked in an auto-crop and about half the times loading it, random buttons such as the start, load, or new game slot seem to stop working at all

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i love this game. but a time restriktion i dont like this. you need a round 30 day to sale you first max out slave that brings you
approximately 20k. at this time it goes faster with new skills. i like to take my time and enjoy the gameplay. the other plans looks promising :D.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes