Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Keep trying to adjust the game to let me see everything since it seems to be locked in an auto-crop and about half the times loading it, random buttons such as the start, load, or new game slot seem to stop working at all
I've notice this bug not long ago. Surely will fix it on next update

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
Slave games my exquisite category and i can say that this game is not slave trainer game at all. If you like to play cafe simulator games with hard earned love this game is for you. Developer should get rid of stamina system and add cheat panel to make this game easier. Come on mate we're here for content not for wasting 2 hours to see 1 scene. Good sides of game is decent mechanic of slave training, can be improved though. And I liked the evolving them into pets and maids and other stuff. Generally speaking game needs so much improvement in my opinion. I had fun after spending half an hour with save editing, at least thanks for that.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Slave games my exquisite category and i can say that this game is not slave trainer game at all. If you like to play cafe simulator games with hard earned love this game is for you. Developer should get rid of stamina system and add cheat panel to make this game easier. Come on mate we're here for content not for wasting 2 hours to see 1 scene. Good sides of game is decent mechanic of slave training, can be improved though. And I liked the evolving them into pets and maids and other stuff. Generally speaking game needs so much improvement in my opinion. I had fun after spending half an hour with save editing, at least thanks for that.
Partially agree with you. Training in my games is quite elementary, but this is not the main goal of my game. My game is a game about management and time planning. Therefore, I am not going to remove stamina from my game, since this is one of the main elements of the gameplay.

If after two hours of playing you saw only one sex scene, then you are doing something wrong. In my game about fifty sex scenes, and all of them, I think, is quite realistic to see in 5-6 hours of play.

Cheat panel. Cheats are implemented in the form of codes. I think that's enough. The game has developer tools that allow you directly change parameters of the game, but if you use it incorrectly, you will most likely get a lot of bugs.

As an option, I will add a code to the game, "dumbcasual". This code will disable the reduction of stamina of main character and slaves. I hope in this mode you will be more comfortable to play.

I am always happy to hear criticism for the game, but I need specific suggestions, not expressions like: "The game has potential, but there is still a lot to be improved." Therefore, if you know what exactly you like to be added to my game, I will listen with pleasure.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Pet Girl yearn ?
you have to build the second part of the pet girl room.
you must take them into the room, (train or not) unit the trait disappears.
if the yearn is left at the end of the day, aggression rises.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey dumbcrow, since servants have a % threshold to feed slaves, would it be possible to add a % for bathing slaves as well?
I've never been a fan of how a slave gets covered in mud and dirt when they've been inside a clean room all day. If you can, a longer time for slaves to become dirty would be most welcome.

Reactions: pdpdpd

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hey dumbcrow, since servants have a % threshold to feed slaves, would it be possible to add a % for bathing slaves as well?
I've never been a fan of how a slave gets covered in mud and dirt when they've been inside a clean room all day. If you can, a longer time for slaves to become dirty would be most welcome.
Ok, will add this in next release

Reactions: Prick and pdpdpd

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
0.7.8.7 is available for patrons

Already implemented:

- Basic mistress behavior
- 2 new outfits for mistress
- Shopping mechanic rework
- Wardrobe room
- Changing name to your slaves
- Promotion to mistress
- Mistress achievement
- Mistress requests mechanic
- Localization support (Alpha)
- 3 types of underwear for mistress
- Dialog with mistress
- Personal slave for mistress
- Several H-Scenes with mistress
- Mistress nature change
- Stimulants
- Pocket money for mistress
- Spanish, German localization

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
About the German Translation. It isnt complete atm and i saw that i translated some wrong but it isnt so easy . But in the next update there will be corected .if someone play it on German i have to say sry about that ^^

Last edited:

Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
trying to start the game and new game brings up a load game type menu and the option to right click to close. how can i fix it?

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
How to raise supervision skill of a girl?

Btw shackles stay visually even when I have them removed :)
And sometimes they stuck if you tell them wash in training room (with more than 2 slaves). It is unable to interact with them for the day.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes