Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
cheat pls
Codes: dumbmoney - +10000$ dumbexp - +10000exp dumbcen - Censor dumbuncen - Uncensor servantplease - Add servant. Don't use this if you already have servant. potionsplease - +5 of each potions dumbstim - restores you stamina to 100% dumbcasual - Action will not consume your or your slave stamina

Actual cheat codes will be placed in my discord channel

Is there a way to get rid of mistress or servant?
Mistress can't be removed. Servants and slaves always can be sold at slave stock (Building to the left of your house). Just talk to slave seller

how to wash slaves? she just stands there.
Stands where? To wash slave you must bring her to training room. Wash icon will appear if slave is dirty enough

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
Codes: dumbmoney - +10000$ dumbexp - +10000exp dumbcen - Censor dumbuncen - Uncensor servantplease - Add servant. Don't use this if you already have servant. potionsplease - +5 of each potions dumbstim - restores you stamina to 100% dumbcasual - Action will not consume your or your slave stamina

Actual cheat codes will be placed in my discord channel

Mistress can't be removed. Servants and slaves always can be sold at slave stock (Building to the left of your house). Just talk to slave seller

Stands where? To wash slave you must bring her to training room. Wash icon will appear if slave is dirty enough
hygene is 0 and after bringing the slave to the training room ,and clicking wash slave icon nothing happens , she just stands there.

Reactions: John123456

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
90 Seconds Slave - 0.7.8.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - - -

Last edited:
Reactions: cvbn28c and pdpdpd

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
my mistress is broken, she just sits on her bed, no interaction menu

edit: someone wrote something about mistress being disabled, then i released the front page isn't the updated version, downloading 787 now.

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
accidently clicked on the slave that the mistress was giving to me (she was done with) to warm her bed, and now shes stuck on her bed.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
accidently clicked on the slave that the mistress was giving to me (she was done with) to warm her bed, and now shes stuck on her bed.
Can you provide a screenshot of this bug or/and step-by-step instructions for me how to reproduce this bug?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
i had restarted after the issue well couldn't fix itself. first one
1. had a slave who was drunk and passed out in basement
2. was talking to mistress asking about her slave, accidentally completed the daily quest which was to have slave sleep with her
3. went through to next day, slave permanently stuck to her bed in sleeping position, she got a new slave/assistant.

2nd one doesn't break the game but does kill the efforts made per day.
Can we get rid of the click to satisfy her? it only works about 50% of the time I originally, thought it only disappeared after zooming in during dialogue but it occurs at random times. last time was asking mistress for sex, she started foreplay, then moved to sex and the "click to satisfy" icon was missing again.

edit: found the problem, its aspect ratio and full screen. windowed 1080 or stretched window works, full screen from 1080 to 4k hides the indicator i believe

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i had restarted after the issue well couldn't fix itself. first one
1. had a slave who was drunk and passed out in basement
2. was talking to mistress asking about her slave, accidentally completed the daily quest which was to have slave sleep with her
3. went through to next day, slave permanently stuck to her bed in sleeping position, she got a new slave/assistant.

2nd one doesn't break the game but does kill the efforts made per day.
Can we get rid of the click to satisfy her? it only works about 50% of the time I originally, thought it only disappeared after zooming in during dialogue but it occurs at random times. last time was asking mistress for sex, she started foreplay, then moved to sex and the "click to satisfy" icon was missing again.

edit: found the problem, its aspect ratio and full screen. windowed 1080 or stretched window works, full screen from 1080 to 4k hides the indicator i believe
Ok, I will check this slave bug. Thank for bug-report.

I can't test my game in 4k resolution. Officially my game supports only 1920x1080 and 1440x900.

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
is there a way to change the character of the mistress to evil? I just want to know what happens but for some reason she gets always good character points back...

Reactions: pdpdpd

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
is there a way to change the character of the mistress to evil? I just want to know what happens but for some reason she gets always good character points back...
Less servants, more petgirls, be cruel to your slaves. After looking at all this she will become more evil. In next build I'm planning to extend mistress character change mechanic. You will be able to see which events affects your love and nature

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
When the hostess is fucked, a computer mouse symbol appears with a flashing left key. But the scale of the orgasm is not filled at all, in spite of pressing the left mouse button and filling 100% of the upper green scale of the character of the hostess. In addition, the action freezes like a picture. What am I doing wrong? And how to turn the hostess in the "angel" on the lower scale of character? Yes. There is a drunk slave who is stuck, sleeping after fucking in the basement, whom the hostess bought. Excuse me. Google Translate.:sneaky:

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
When the hostess is fucked, a computer mouse symbol appears with a flashing left key. But the scale of the orgasm is not filled at all, in spite of pressing the left mouse button and filling 100% of the upper green scale of the character of the hostess. In addition, the action freezes like a picture. What am I doing wrong? And how to turn the hostess in the "angel" on the lower scale of character? Yes. There is a drunk slave who is stuck, sleeping after fucking in the basement, whom the hostess bought. Excuse me. Google Translate.:sneaky:
I think he means that the satisfy mistress bar is not working, it starts after a few clicks and then stops rising no matter how fast you click the mouse. To turn the mistress to an angel/good one, don't have slaves and petgirls, just servants. Not sure about the basement one, after taking the slave from the mistress and then after having intercourse, she is stuck on either the cell or the training area

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes