Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
How to raise supervision skill of a girl?

Btw shackles stay visually even when I have them removed :)
And sometimes they stuck if you tell them wash in training room (with more than 2 slaves). It is unable to interact with them for the day.
let her work for the auctioneer.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
There a changelog for 0.7.8.6? New content or just bug fixes?
Go back a page and look

Is there a guide for the mistress? There's no way to speak to her or interact in any way. Other than seeing her go to the cages once to pity the caged, I've so far see nothing from them.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Go back a page and look

Is there a guide for the mistress? There's no way to speak to her or interact in any way. Other than seeing her go to the cages once to pity the caged, I've so far see nothing from them.
Interaction with mistress was expanded in 0.7.8.7. You can talk to her, have sex, she can buy a slave for personal use. And I'm still working on mistress game mechanic improvement.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Go back a page and look

Why would I go a page back and look for change log for version 7.8.6 when the only change log one page back is for is for version 7.8.7 which you can't download from this site yet?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Why would I go a page back and look for change log for version 7.8.6 when the only change log one page back is for is for version 7.8.7 which you can't download from this site yet?
My mistake, I thought it was for the current build.
Is there a way to get rid of mistress or servant?
Please the search option when asking questions that many have asked before in any thread.
In this build, the mistress has 0 function, everyone else can be sold through contracts, auction or market

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes