Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I think he means that the satisfy mistress bar is not working, it starts after a few clicks and then stops rising no matter how fast you click the mouse. To turn the mistress to an angel/good one, don't have slaves and petgirls, just servants. Not sure about the basement one, after taking the slave from the mistress and then after having intercourse, she is stuck on either the cell or the training area
Click mechanic was corrected in 0.7.8.7.1. Keep in mind that you don't need to click fast, you must make single click then icon appears

Reactions: Wolfguard21st

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
Click mechanic was corrected in 0.7.8.7.1. Keep in mind that you don't need to click fast, you must make single click then icon appears
Thanks, btw, when you keep a slave in the carpet in your room, the dialogue just remain blank after you greet her, even when I try to skip the dialogue

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah it's really starting to become something, can't wait for future games like this I love games with a management aspect to them. The only thing this game needs is more stuff to spend money on for your own amusement.

Also is there any other way of supporting you other than Patreon, I really hate that company.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah it's really starting to become something, can't wait for future games like this I love games with a management aspect to them. The only thing this game needs is more stuff to spend money on for your own amusement.

Also is there any other way of supporting you other than Patreon, I really hate that company.
There is another way. In helping by Translation. I translate the Game in German. Its my support

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
goooooooooood game, what's the future plan?
Glad you like it. I make a post not long ago about future plans
https://f95zone.to/threads/90-seconds-slave-v0-7-8-6-dumbcrow.17487/post-1991066

I appreciate any help given to me, not just on Patreon. You can make translation, or let's play video, or wiki or even if you just tell about my game on other sites - all this will help me.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Found a bug, if you take a slave from the mistress and directly go to the auction and place her to work in there then wait she will run out of energy and faint and never get up... ever. It also flashes on screen that she is still assigned to the mistress room but it can't place her there so fills up the screen with messages.

Is there a way of deleting a slave or forcing her to a room when something like that happens? It's still broken if you load the save :(.

Last edited:

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
I've been trying out a few things. When I clean a slave i can't interact with her anymore. This happens both when i first buy one, or after doing a few things.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Found a bug, if you take a slave from the mistress and directly go to the auction and place her to work in there then wait she will run out of energy and faint and never get up... ever. It also flashes on screen that she is still assigned to the mistress room but it can't place her there so fills up the screen with messages.

Is there a way of deleting a slave or forcing her to a room when something like that happens? It's still broken if you load the save :(.
Sorry, but there is no way to delete slave. I will check and fix this bug in next version

kadsend

Sep 7, 2018
I love management games, specially with slavery involved :p On question and a small request tough: Is it supposed to make the slave completely useless and unmovable when you give them a bath? Also, can you make the breast slider go to b cup size?
Anyways, still some of the nicest looking slave trainer and management out there :)

Reactions: dumbcrow

Kedzucat

Jul 18, 2019
Kudos on this game, it is everything I ever hoped to play as soon as I finished my first Slave Management game (Free cities)

Sincere thank you for all the many, many, MANY hours you have spent on coding this and then offering the full version to us poor folk for free.

Alas I can't afford to become a patreon at this moment so I decided to thank you by providing feedback and suggestions.

As a coder I understand that typo's are less important than getting the mechanics to work as intended but I made a list to help you. I added some suggestions to the english version of the game. I hope you understand that I'm not doing this to be pedantic but as help.

version : 90ss_v0786_x64
win 7.1

typo/ weird phrasing :
----------------------
-buy beer -> bootle should be bottle
-advertising bar -> income ( end of day ) : adversiting should be advertising

-sick :
taked meds -> medicine taken or took meds ( see no use in meds because Nurse solves illness and meds alone do nothing as far as I can see)
because of hunger and poor sanitation, your slave NAME get ill -> because of hunger and poor sanitation, your slave NAME got ill
-shackles was removed -> shackles were removed ( shackles are still on in gfx )

-slave : yes master my ass at your disposal -> Yes master my ass is at your disposal
-sex trainer : How much are your services costs -> correct but odd -> How much do your services cost ?
-nurse : "Good day, sir. I'm ready for sevice" -> "Good day, sir. I'm ready for service"
-psychologist : "I'm professional psychologist" -> "I'm a professional psychologist"
-builder is cleaning garbage -> Builder is clearing debris/rubble

-Psychologist 1lvl : Reveals exact values of the some slave characteristics -> Psychologist lvl 1 : Reveals exact values of some slave characteristics.
-Psychologist 2lvl : Allows you to see the exact values of the slave all characteristics -> Psychologist lvl 2 : Reveals exact values of all slave characteristics.
-Potion of Sanity : "Rasise slave mind level" -> "Raises slave mind level"

-"your slave was selled on auction ..." -> "Your slave was sold at/by auction"

- I think it would be better if you changed "trade" in the shop to "buy supplies at shop" because trade usually means to exchange goods for goods. It confused me and I had to look online to see where I could find raw food. Same could be said for the bar, "trade" should be changed into "buy alcohol" to avoid confusion.
- "Dwelled by" is technically correct but old english and comes across as very odd imho. Maybe try "Occupied", "Used by", "Inhabited by" or simply "Assigned to". I'm guessing you are a Francophone because as soon as I started thinking in French the confusion cleared up.
- "Dirty kitchen, some food has rotten" -> "Dirty kitchen, some food has rotted/spoilt"

bug :
-----
training room :
- washing ends up in loop without getting clean and unusable for rest of day
- Tears ends up in loop without a new menu, sometimes when you leave room and enter again you break the loop. Maybe it's intentional but for a new player like me it feels like you are stuck.
- anal hook : option 1,2 & 3 have no mouse over text ( tool tip )
- Horse : blowjob increases pussy skill (oral skills already @ 10 ) : is that intentionally or a bug ?
- slave passes out during training, says she is returned to cell but she ends up on carpet in bedroom ( see bedroom bug ).
Bathroom / Mistress :
- those rooms never get dirty.

Bedroom :
Assigning slave to carpet in bedroom also assigns slave to left cell

Stats screen : Sometimes the exact percentages don't show up in the bar, restarted and they show again. Haven't figured out how to cause missing percentages to reproduce it yet.

Bar : When buying alcohol it says vodka 5, when I click it I get the vodka and the price is deducted but the stock in the bar remains at 5 but I can't keep buying booze.

suggestions :
-------------
- second street is not that easy to find, with 30 years of gaming experience it took me 6 hours to stumble upon it. Don't know if the sign vend street / devoir street is hardcoded in the gfx but maybe change it in the english version so it is more clear . Maybe Hospital / Business center ?
- income from bar service and dancing should show up in daily results
- income from servants should show up in daily results
- income from working from home ( master ) should show up in daily results
- speech is way too fast ! turning speed to turtle and then back gets old real fast.
- Upgrading cell reduces mind penalty but it would be nice if a mouse over tool tip could explain that in builder menu.
- When the nurse or psychologist has finished they wait for further orders but the builder always goes away after one job. When you sell a lot, and you have money to spend, it's very tedious having to call the builder for every job.
- If the master has to eat just like his slaves, I think the Master should also need to take a bath. Could be an option to join slave in bath and let her wash you, maybe even with happy ending.
- Baton is something riot police use. Maybe add a sex shop where you can buy feather (tickle), paddle (spanking), whip, vibrator, buttplug (tail), lube (less penalty for anal training), nippleclamps (bonus on pain-> tears), shackles (special with boosts), collar, gimp mask
- Move NPC nurse to hospital and let her sell medicine (and birth control?) instead of shop. Might even allow for fun with nurse sidequest.
- Instead of having the Psychologist show up in your home, let the master take her to sessions on top floor of hospital ? Might even allow for fun with shrink sidequest.
- R&R room on top level of the house. Mat for yoga ( artistry skills ), watch TV business channel ( enterprise skill ) , use computer to play 90SS ( laptop - easily overheating, regular pc - limited time, game pc - unlimited time )
- R&R in park ( tree and benches to the left of gloryhole ) with your slave ( not servant on her own )
- Let the drugdealer sell :
* stimulants to boost stamina at a higher risk of getting sick.
* pot brownies/poppers to reduce pain during training but at extra stamina cost
* LSD to boost submission at high mind penalties
- Let the shop sell condoms, energy drinks (boost stamina today but lowers max stamina tomorrow), cookies (treat for being a good girl), business suit master ( slave working with you receive enterprise bonus ) , joker suit ( convince sympathy boost ), leather suit ( convince intimidation boost ), Priest suit ( convince mind recover boost )

- Please put up a wiki and let volunteers fill it. keep admin rights so you can check and correct wrong info.
- PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS GAME TIME LIMITED

I intended to only post this after I unlocked everything to get you a complete list but since washing my slaves always cures the mind and the other way of cleaning them is bugged I'm facing one hell of a grind to destroy their mind.

If you could give me a complete list of texts used I could proofread it for you and as an extra I'll make a dutch translation for you. Seems like the least I can do to contribute.

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Kudos on this game, it is everything I ever hoped to play as soon as I finished my first Slave Management game (Free cities)

Sincere thank you for all the many, many, MANY hours you have spent on coding this and then offering the full version to us poor folk for free.

Alas I can't afford to become a patreon at this moment so I decided to thank you by providing feedback and suggestions.

As a coder I understand that typo's are less important than getting the mechanics to work as intended but I made a list to help you. I added some suggestions to the english version of the game. I hope you understand that I'm not doing this to be pedantic but as help.

version : 90ss_v0786_x64
win 7.1

typo/ weird phrasing :
----------------------
-buy beer -> bootle should be bottle
-advertising bar -> income ( end of day ) : adversiting should be advertising

-sick :
taked meds -> medicine taken or took meds ( see no use in meds because Nurse solves illness and meds alone do nothing as far as I can see)
because of hunger and poor sanitation, your slave NAME get ill -> because of hunger and poor sanitation, your slave NAME got ill
-shackles was removed -> shackles were removed ( shackles are still on in gfx )

-slave : yes master my ass at your disposal -> Yes master my ass is at your disposal
-sex trainer : How much are your services costs -> correct but odd -> How much do your services cost ?
-nurse : "Good day, sir. I'm ready for sevice" -> "Good day, sir. I'm ready for service"
-psychologist : "I'm professional psychologist" -> "I'm a professional psychologist"
-builder is cleaning garbage -> Builder is clearing debris/rubble

-Psychologist 1lvl : Reveals exact values of the some slave characteristics -> Psychologist lvl 1 : Reveals exact values of some slave characteristics.
-Psychologist 2lvl : Allows you to see the exact values of the slave all characteristics -> Psychologist lvl 2 : Reveals exact values of all slave characteristics.
-Potion of Sanity : "Rasise slave mind level" -> "Raises slave mind level"

-"your slave was selled on auction ..." -> "Your slave was sold at/by auction"

- I think it would be better if you changed "trade" in the shop to "buy supplies at shop" because trade usually means to exchange goods for goods. It confused me and I had to look online to see where I could find raw food. Same could be said for the bar, "trade" should be changed into "buy alcohol" to avoid confusion.
- "Dwelled by" is technically correct but old english and comes across as very odd imho. Maybe try "Occupied", "Used by", "Inhabited by" or simply "Assigned to". I'm guessing you are a Francophone because as soon as I started thinking in French the confusion cleared up.
- "Dirty kitchen, some food has rotten" -> "Dirty kitchen, some food has rotted/spoilt"

bug :
-----
training room :
- washing ends up in loop without getting clean and unusable for rest of day
- Tears ends up in loop without a new menu, sometimes when you leave room and enter again you break the loop. Maybe it's intentional but for a new player like me it feels like you are stuck.
- anal hook : option 1,2 & 3 have no mouse over text ( tool tip )
- Horse : blowjob increases pussy skill (oral skills already @ 10 ) : is that intentionally or a bug ?
- slave passes out during training, says she is returned to cell but she ends up on carpet in bedroom ( see bedroom bug ).
Bathroom / Mistress :
- those rooms never get dirty.

Bedroom :
Assigning slave to carpet in bedroom also assigns slave to left cell

Stats screen : Sometimes the exact percentages don't show up in the bar, restarted and they show again. Haven't figured out how to cause missing percentages to reproduce it yet.

Bar : When buying alcohol it says vodka 5, when I click it I get the vodka and the price is deducted but the stock in the bar remains at 5 but I can't keep buying booze.

suggestions :
-------------
- second street is not that easy to find, with 30 years of gaming experience it took me 6 hours to stumble upon it. Don't know if the sign vend street / devoir street is hardcoded in the gfx but maybe change it in the english version so it is more clear . Maybe Hospital / Business center ?
- income from bar service and dancing should show up in daily results
- income from servants should show up in daily results
- income from working from home ( master ) should show up in daily results
- speech is way too fast ! turning speed to turtle and then back gets old real fast.
- Upgrading cell reduces mind penalty but it would be nice if a mouse over tool tip could explain that in builder menu.
- When the nurse or psychologist has finished they wait for further orders but the builder always goes away after one job. When you sell a lot, and you have money to spend, it's very tedious having to call the builder for every job.
- If the master has to eat just like his slaves, I think the Master should also need to take a bath. Could be an option to join slave in bath and let her wash you, maybe even with happy ending.
- Baton is something riot police use. Maybe add a sex shop where you can buy feather (tickle), paddle (spanking), whip, vibrator, buttplug (tail), lube (less penalty for anal training), nippleclamps (bonus on pain-> tears), shackles (special with boosts), collar, gimp mask
- Move NPC nurse to hospital and let her sell medicine (and birth control?) instead of shop. Might even allow for fun with nurse sidequest.
- Instead of having the Psychologist show up in your home, let the master take her to sessions on top floor of hospital ? Might even allow for fun with shrink sidequest.
- R&R room on top level of the house. Mat for yoga ( artistry skills ), watch TV business channel ( enterprise skill ) , use computer to play 90SS ( laptop - easily overheating, regular pc - limited time, game pc - unlimited time )
- R&R in park ( tree and benches to the left of gloryhole ) with your slave ( not servant on her own )
- Let the drugdealer sell :
* stimulants to boost stamina at a higher risk of getting sick.
* pot brownies/poppers to reduce pain during training but at extra stamina cost
* LSD to boost submission at high mind penalties
- Let the shop sell condoms, energy drinks (boost stamina today but lowers max stamina tomorrow), cookies (treat for being a good girl), business suit master ( slave working with you receive enterprise bonus ) , joker suit ( convince sympathy boost ), leather suit ( convince intimidation boost ), Priest suit ( convince mind recover boost )

- Please put up a wiki and let volunteers fill it. keep admin rights so you can check and correct wrong info.
- PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS GAME TIME LIMITED

I intended to only post this after I unlocked everything to get you a complete list but since washing my slaves always cures the mind and the other way of cleaning them is bugged I'm facing one hell of a grind to destroy their mind.

If you could give me a complete list of texts used I could proofread it for you and as an extra I'll make a dutch translation for you. Seems like the least I can do to contribute.
Thanks for such a detailed post. Your ideas looks interesting, will keep them in mind. I have some hints for you.
1. Some bugs was fixed in last version. Can you check those bugs in last version, which I send you in PM?
2. Actually I was trying to make wiki ( ), but I did not fully understand how to add articles there and how to edit them. Maybe you can help and teach me how to work there, or recommend another wiki platform.
3. Translation and spelling. You are welcome to my discord channel
You will find there all localization instructions. Translators always have last version of my game, regardless of whether thay are my Patrons or not

Kedzucat

Jul 18, 2019
I just installed everything and read up on stuff. My plan of attack :

- Play the most recent version so I am up to speed.
- Focus on building the wiki so new players have it easier to start AND (hopefully) free up time for the developers so they don't have to answer the same questions over and over. There will always be the "How do you uncensor" TL;DR people but least then you can go RTFM and point them to the wiki. Gamers like the fact that they get feedback, especially from the developer, but it is way more efficient if the coders write code and a small team of volunteers do second line support ( example 1 for discord, 1 forumite for f95, lewdgames, reddit, etc and 1 for social media )
- proofread the english version and see if we can get the spelling and grammar correct ( gives the game a more "professional" image and lowers the entry level for new players )
- do a dutch translation.

I can't and won't make any promises on a deadline but when I say I am gonna do something I'll do it

Edit : started work on the Wiki. Works like most wiki's so I'll have it up and running in no time. For now I've taken links from this thread's first post ( hope OP doesn't mind ) and texts from your Patreon ( some grammar edits ) to put something up for now. I've gone over all 35 pages here and work on going through the discord FAQ to create the wiki FAQ but that won't be finished today. As soon as the basics are set up I'll explain how to use it to you.

Last edited:

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Please explain the mechanics of the code "dumbcasual" - at what point, on whom and where to use it?

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
There is not yetr enough variation and it get boring and reüeating fast but has potential .

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes