Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Another one of those overly annoying games that is made artificially annoying over some BS. She sick, starving, insane and hates my guts. I can't buy medicine, cant feed her. Can't do anything!

Oh you can just sit and exit and reload the game til medicine comes up. That's fu**ing stupid. (Old s**ty RNG game trick)

Kedzucat

Jul 18, 2019
or you could try and learn the game. If they get sick you can't do anything with them until they get better. Go to the lobby and call a nurse, when she arrives ask her to take care of the sick. In a couple (in game) hours she is cured and you can feed her, wash her and even continue training her. Personally I don't even bother with medicine because it costs money and you are never sure of the results. just pay the nurse (150$) and you only lost a couple hours .

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
or you could try and learn the game. If they get sick you can't do anything with them until they get better. Go to the lobby and call a nurse, when she arrives ask her to take care of the sick. In a couple (in game) hours she is cured and you can feed her, wash her and even continue training her. Personally I don't even bother with medicine because it costs money and you are never sure of the results. just pay the nurse (150$) and you only lost a couple hours .
Dunno this one is just making my aggravation spike.

mort346

Jun 5, 2018
Oohh, it's like a game version of Erenisch' comics. However, my first thought when starting to read the overview was the slavery thing would be the other way around; you'd think that with there being a (presumed)greater number of women who survived the epidemic, it would be the men who'd experience a reduction in status because of their newfound "rarity" and would be treated more like precious resources.

That said, I'm not gonna complain about being able to dominate some smexy babes.
It's actually very similar to the premise of the novel The Handmaids Tale - it's set in the future where the low birthrate means women are forced to become handmaidens, basically breeding slaves for rich men. But the big secret is that it's actually the men with the fertility problem but they keep it secret to preserve their control over women and what not. In this game, like that novel, I assume the idea is that men were already in charge, so they get to control the narrative.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Who knows how, Please help restore the record! The slave is stuck in the bedroom, it can not be helped,takes place in the list... Stuck in the transition from mistress to the protagonist.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Who knows how, Please help restore the record! The slave is stuck in the bedroom, it can not be helped,takes place in the list... Stuck in the transition from mistress to the protagonist.
Can't reproduce your bug. I've loaded your save file, get slave from bedroom, and set her to right jail. Can you describe problem in more detail or get a screenshot.

Last edited:

Niflas

Jan 9, 2018
Hi ! I've downloaded the game here but I can't seem to click on an empty slot to start a new game. I've tried all resolution and windowed/fullscreen mode but when I click on New Game, the little box with empty slots that appears is bugged. I can't click on any of it. Any solutions ?

(Also, the game automatically launch SteamVR when I open it, is there any way to stop it from doing that ?)

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Can't reproduce your bug. I've loaded your save file, get slave from bedroom, and set her to right jail. Can you describe problem in more detail or get a screenshot. I've make an save with slave in jail, hope it helps
Slave (Hailey) just stands in the bedroom of the protagonist. No action is possible with it. Although you can buy a new slave is impossible - all the rooms are occupied.

Kedzucat

Jul 18, 2019
Slave (Hailey) just stands in the bedroom of the protagonist. No action is possible with it. Although you can buy a new slave is impossible - all the rooms are occupied.
Could it be because she is insane ? I always sell them then so I don't know how they behave in the bedroom but slaves that are insane are useless.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Could it be because she is insane ? I always sell them then so I don't know how they behave in the bedroom but slaves that are insane are useless.
The madness of slaves treated with potions... There is simply no possibility of ANY contact with the slave...

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Sorry, I mixed up save files, and by mistake send my test save file to you. Here is your save file, I'm just deleted bugged slave. Can you recall your exact actions right after you take slave from mistress, so I can reproduce this bug?

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "dumbcrow, post: 2175886, member: 115445"]
Извините, я перепутал файлы сохранения и по ошибке отправил вам мой тестовый файл сохранения. Вот ваш файл сохранения, я только что удалил прослушивающего раба. Можете ли вы вспомнить свои точные действия сразу после того, как забрали раба у любовницы, чтобы я мог воспроизвести эту ошибку?
[/ QUOTE]
I took the slave from the Mistress through dialogue, the Mistress expelled the Slave, the Slave left in a bedroom of the main character and all... There was no more action with him.
For help - thank you very much!

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "dumbcrow, post: 2175886, member: 115445"]
Извините, я перепутал файлы сохранения и по ошибке отправил вам мой тестовый файл сохранения. Вот ваш файл сохранения, я только что удалил прослушивающего раба. Можете ли вы вспомнить свои точные действия сразу после того, как забрали раба у любовницы, чтобы я мог воспроизвести эту ошибку?
[/ QUOTE]
I took the slave from the Mistress through dialogue, the Mistress expelled the Slave, the Slave left in a bedroom of the main character and all... There was no more action with him.
For help - thank you very much!
You are welcome.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Found another mistake. I sent a slave (lives on the carpet) to bathe (in the bathroom). I didn't finish until 23.50. The slave disappeared. I don't know if it matters, but the slave came from the mistress.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Found another mistake. I sent a slave (lives on the carpet) to bathe (in the bathroom). I didn't finish until 23.50. The slave disappeared. I don't know if it matters, but the slave came from the mistress.
Will check it

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Probably a similar bug to what happened to me, if you don't immediately put a slave in a room after getting from mistress they are still assigned to the mistress room but they can't go back there.

D

Deleted member 868896

can i do something with mistress or just her requests? and how can i make slave into petgirl, sorry for my bad eng

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
can i do something with mistress or just her requests? and how can i make slave into petgirl, sorry for my bad eng
Mistress interaction opportunities depend on game version you are playing. Full mistress game mechanic implementation planned in v0.7.9, which I plan to release in a next week.

Petgirls:
1. clean aviary
2. buy petgirl costume
3. make one of your slaves insane
4. buy serum from drug dealer
5. ......
6 PROFIT!

Reactions: pdpdpd
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes