Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I love Russian games, much vodka, much fighting and after a hard days work you can beat your girls. What's not to like?

Better than the Germans who have a sausage and shit fetish.

Also a suggestion, it would be nice if your player character had more stats, for example anger, the more the girls shit talk you the angrier you get and you can use that to inflict more pain on them, so you have to calm down to not break your girls too fast, maybe just buy a girl to use as a punching bag or do some drugs or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonbrado

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Keep getting the same error shown in the png attached. It won't let me go past the warning screen.
Try to delete options.sav file at save game directory (C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames )

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Then two years ago I started my game, I planned to make simple short game, there you should buy slave, train her in short time (90 seconds) and immediately sell at auction. But something gone wrong, and now it's a little bit more then buy-train-sell game.
thank God :D

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i have a bug in the new version. when i talk to one of the guys in vender street. to buy one of their slaves. then i can't get out of the conversation in two out of 3 cases.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes