Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
How do the servants get loyalty?
I see three option for doing that. First one is complimenting them but it is only give you one point. The second is giving them day free, 10 point. The best option in my option is having a mistress which give them at least 5 point each day.

The mistress need to love you. I wonder if the mistress being evil change this.

Also I was wondering what I should do to make the mistress evil ? Does she start to get love point when she see something bad if she is really evil ?

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
Also I was wondering what I should do to make the mistress evil ? Does she start to get love point when she see something bad if she is really evil ?
To get the mistress evil dont get a servant and do Evil Things and also get some petgirls. Let your slaves and petgirls the entire day in the cage. When she is down to evil she gets lovepoints when you are evil.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i have a bug in the new version. when i talk to one of the guys in vender street. to buy one of their slaves. then i can't get out of the conversation in two out of 3 cases.
Can't reproduce this bug. Can you give step by step instructions on how I can reproduce it?

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
no max 3 slaves, 2 servants,3 pets and 2 employee girls(will be added in 0.7.10)
What do you plan do to in the future ? Do you will focus more of creating new content or improving the content that you already have ? I mean better graphic, better functionality, new dialogue or action ?

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Can't reproduce this bug. Can you give step by step instructions on how I can reproduce it?
i talk to the first and leave the conversation. then i talk to the second and can't click anything anymore. no more option there to leave or buy. new save game. and i delete the ninetyss folder in local before i start the new game.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i talk to the first and leave the conversation. then i talk to the second and can't click anything anymore. no more option there to leave or buy. new save game. and i delete the ninetyss folder in local before i start the new game.
Sorry, but I still can't reproduce it. I'm clicking like insane to dialog buttons with both of them, but everything works as expected. In current dev version of game I made some changes in dialog system, maybe these changes remove this bug.

Reactions: IInEoII

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Did you try waiting another day to pass ? I mean I had this kind of lag sometime when I can not select anything and what I do is that I just wait the day to finish and it resolve the lag.

Gentil Radis

Nov 26, 2017
Hi there !
Nice dev so far, good interactions and plans for the future!
I have been playing a few and got (almost) everything unlocked. BUT it looks like the game mechanisms need a more detailed tutorial .
Then, I have a mistress and it's taking a long time to increase her love. So I wanted to get rid of her but it doesn't look like it's possible. Can I sell her or dismiss her ?
Thanks for this game !

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry, but I still can't reproduce it. I'm clicking like insane to dialog buttons with both of them, but everything works as expected. In current dev version of game I made some changes in dialog system, maybe these changes remove this bug.
thank you. i'll keep trying around maybe the problem is on my side. didn't have that in other versions but the game is not unplayable for me. thank you for the nice game. :D

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi there !
Nice dev so far, good interactions and plans for the future!
I have been playing a few and got (almost) everything unlocked. BUT it looks like the game mechanisms need a more detailed tutorial .
Then, I have a mistress and it's taking a long time to increase her love. So I wanted to get rid of her but it doesn't look like it's possible. Can I sell her or dismiss her ?
Thanks for this game !
Right now the only tutorial is ingame help. I will make detailed help after I finish all game mechanics.
Right now, you can't dismiss mistress.

Bfswef24

Sep 7, 2018
Idk if the 2 resolution thing is new or not because i was able to run an older version at 1366 x 768 res, unless that used to be a 32 bit version? If so do you have any plans to make the newer versions compatable with lower resolutions?

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Finally had some time to check out the new content, and I'm really enjoying it! Awesome work dumbcrow, thanks!
Noticed two bugs:
1) When assigning a girl to pole dance at the bar, quickly clicking 1 and moving to another location has the girl float/follow the Main Character. It looks like the "follow the MC" code is still active despite her assigned to pole dance.
2) With the mistress, buying $300 Japanese dinner does Not refill hunger meter. I waited until I was 0% hunger to eat with her. I assume this is not a joke about Japanese food being unsatisfying.

Some feedback:
Someone else mentioned this, but a way to dismiss/sell the Mistress would be nice.
I dislike the "Clever" -earn experience faster- skill. It feels like a pointless bucket to throw xp into after I've already upgraded everything else. Why upgrade it first, when I can get upgrades that are useful?
A few ideas for MC upgrades: "Torturer" - Increased tear production for beating slaves (and/or less beating required to produce tears). "Efficient" - Lower Slave energy drain while having sex with them (maybe down to 35% Slave energy for bedroom Service sex). "Watchful" - Lower escape chance for slaves. "Medic" - Lower sickness chance for slaves.

Keep up the fantastic work!

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Idk if the 2 resolution thing is new or not because i was able to run an older version at 1366 x 768 res, unless that used to be a 32 bit version? If so do you have any plans to make the newer versions compatable with lower resolutions?
Ok, I'll note myself to add 1366 x 768 resolution

Finally had some time to check out the new content, and I'm really enjoying it! Awesome work dumbcrow, thanks!
Noticed two bugs:
1) When assigning a girl to pole dance at the bar, quickly clicking 1 and moving to another location has the girl float/follow the Main Character. It looks like the "follow the MC" code is still active despite her assigned to pole dance.
2) With the mistress, buying $300 Japanese dinner does Not refill hunger meter. I waited until I was 0% hunger to eat with her. I assume this is not a joke about Japanese food being unsatisfying.

Some feedback:
Someone else mentioned this, but a way to dismiss/sell the Mistress would be nice.
I dislike the "Clever" -earn experience faster- skill. It feels like a pointless bucket to throw xp into after I've already upgraded everything else. Why upgrade it first, when I can get upgrades that are useful?
A few ideas for MC upgrades: "Torturer" - Increased tear production for beating slaves (and/or less beating required to produce tears). "Efficient" - Lower Slave energy drain while having sex with them (maybe down to 35% Slave energy for bedroom Service sex). "Watchful" - Lower escape chance for slaves. "Medic" - Lower sickness chance for slaves.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Thank you. I'm really glad you like my game

bug 1 - will be not actual in 7.10, because all works will be maintained by EmployeeGirls
bug 2 - Hmm... Yes, you are right, Japanese food does not restore hunger. It's just a mistress request, it main goal is to raise mistress love, not feed her. But anyway, I will note myself to add hunger restore after japanese food

I will keep in mind your suggestions, because later I plan to rework experience system.

Reactions: nononomaybe

Skywanker

Feb 16, 2018
I tried to give Slave a bath by putting in the bathtub and then I left. When I came back I saw her get out of bath, jump out the window then run back inside, came back upstairs and sat down at computer. She formatted the PC and now I don't have internet in the house anymore.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes