Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Can you add the option of part time jobs, for instance two girls to prostitute at the same time (or each for some hours)?
No, this will be quiet hard to implement. But... in 0.7.10 I've implemented pair work - "Private orgy". This type of work requires two girls at the same time.

Also to the developer, are chunky girls gonna be a thing for the people who like that sort of thing? asking for a friend.
Nope, I was asked about this, but no. Changing height or body type will broke H-animations

Does anyone know what the other half of the top floor will contain? I thought the dev might move the master bedroom floor to that level and move all the servant quarters(2 plus more) down a level.
In 0.7.10 you can build Employee girl living and work room

Pet is in cow costume and insane, but the game is not allowing me to make a pet. It says it needs to wear cow costume :rolleyes:
Known bug.Will be fixed in 0.7.10.2, which I release today

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
mistress tells that her room is ordinary and want me to buy something for it. Where do I buy stuff for room?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Are there going to be more ways to customize the girls in the future? Maybe different body types, more hair styles etc.?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Game won't even start. Says one DLL is missing and crashes. Uninstalled.
Can you post a screenshot or name of missed dll?
Did you tried install third party software located in {GameFolder}\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\ ?

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I've been mainly using version 7.8.7.1, when i went to run 7.10, most of the rooms seem are full of trash/debris where they can't be used during until the builder removes it and all the girls seem to warp around or disapear. Occasionally the bidders at the auction flicker in and out of the elevator area on the 2nd floor. Last the 'alt' function stopped working for the camera. Am I missing something or are these known?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I've been mainly using version 7.8.7.1, when i went to run 7.10, most of the rooms seem are full of trash/debris where they can't be used during until the builder removes it and all the girls seem to warp around or disapear. Occasionally the bidders at the auction flicker in and out of the elevator area on the 2nd floor. Last the 'alt' function stopped working for the camera. Am I missing something or are these known?
I recommend to start new game with 0.7.10, to prevent debris bugs. Camera hotkey changed to "C", to prevent glitches with alt+tab

Reactions: Pr0man and pdpdpd

shyll

Jul 20, 2017
0.7.10.0 : the usual way to send slaves to work, doesn't work for me now. the button simply doesn't show up.
the save is from 0.7.9
neither at the bar or auction house. tried new slaves and new game.
I have employees new action panel, but slaves, don't have it.

I've tried with 0.7.9, and shows no problems, with the same file

Reactions: Glad
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes