Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
My initial question was about mature. If it was younger or older than middle age so I could suggest some age related management options. Such as
Milk production rates for cow girls
Combat damage received
Selling prices

If this wasn't an option then maybe some traits that would be added to pet girls. Such as
Calcium rich or poor: Cow girl milking time.
Reflexes fast or slow: Cat girl attack timer.

I thought these suggestions might fit into what you have already developed.
Sorry but the only traits I remember is Hardy and Frail. I forgot about lactation.
I will surely implement something similar, but all these gameplay elements I will add in gamebalance stage of development. First I will add all buildings and slave types, right after gameplay features

gthetree

Aug 10, 2019
You might have covered this already (if so my apologies), but what are the options for raising loyalty/affection in Servant girls?
Is encouragement in dialog (1%) and giving them a day off (10%) the only two options?
It also seems like the affection and submissive levels of slaves when offering Servant role have no bearing on the affection/loyalty and discipline levels when they become a Servant. Is this true? Thanks, love the game!

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
You might have covered this already (if so my apologies), but what are the options for raising loyalty/affection in Servant girls?
Is encouragement in dialog (1%) and giving them a day off (10%) the only two options?
It also seems like the affection and submissive levels of slaves when offering Servant role have no bearing on the affection/loyalty and discipline levels when they become a Servant. Is this true? Thanks, love the game!
Loyalty. Loyalty will be reworked for servants and will be similar to employee girls. I.e. high discipline leads to constant loaylty level raise.

loyalty/discipline of servant not related to slave submission/sympathy.

bleshh

Jul 18, 2018
anybody save the bad missterss ? ı have good one but how do bad things missterss ı dont no

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
It doesn't work cause my system is x32
Dammit, I know about this error, but I think that this error appears only on x64 systems. Not too long ago I spend almost 2 days trying to resolve this problem, but did not succeed. I'm sorry, but right now I can't help you. Will try to return to this problem before next release

Reactions: esoom and Messiah7

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Keep up the good work, your game just keeps getting better.

One request, can we have some animal pets for the catgirls to play with and errr, asking for a friend...
Also can we fire mistresses now?

Last edited:

Maiac

Aug 11, 2018
Dammit, I know about this error, but I think that this error appears only on x64 systems. Not too long ago I spend almost 2 days trying to resolve this problem, but did not succeed. I'm sorry, but right now I can't help you. Will try to return to this problem before next release
Ok :(

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Keep up the good work, your game just keeps getting better.
One request, can we have some animal pets for the catgirls to play with and errr, asking for a friend...
Thanks, but I don't understand that exactly you asking me. Add a cat for kittygirl or what?
Also can we fire mistresses now?
No
is there plans to add more petgirls? like ponygirls?
No, I think this will quiet hard to implement

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Dear Author, I still admire the game! You are the best! If you will, a few wishes for the future development of the game (although I'm not a patron ...)!
1. Add the ability to repeatedly change the status of female characters (For example, from a slave to make a maid, from a servant to a mistress, and then again make her a slave)
2. Add to training more various “accessories” and related options / fantasies and the options are endless / - expand the assortment of the baton supplier
3. Add the option of "self-satisfaction" of slaves, servants and working girls in their cell / room on the orders of the owner (to achieve a certain level of humility) or on their own initiative (status "nymphomaniac" with a certain development of sex skills. Again, the functional methods and improvised means - it is unlimited.
3. Dilute the premises for the maintenance of various types of pets, by increasing the basement / adding external extensions to the building. In the "barn" to make it possible to create a "milking farm", that is, to make a separate stand with several milking machines. CONNECT THE DOUBLE HOSES WITH CASES :) The rooms for sex training and pet walking can be shared. / I read that the expansion of the list of pets is not planned ... but ... if you suddenly get your hands on it (ponigerl, doggerl) ... It will be great !!!!
4. To make it possible to have sex with incoming ladies (both on a voluntary and compulsory basis), possibly with the subsequent "redemption" of such ladies as slaves from a character who comes with a showdown (their previous boss, owner)
5. Make it possible to keep the ladies naked.
6. Add real animals: dogs, horses and implement sex workouts with them.
7. Add the possibility of parallel sex training of various girls on various devices by different characters (main character, mistress, incoming sex trainer, character checking new sex toys, etc.)
8. To expand the hospital's functional capacity, in terms of parallel treatment of several female pets
9. Give the opportunity to choose whether to graduate in or out during sex training.
10. I still haven’t gotten the lady's anger down to -100, so I don’t know if she can, with maximum pumping, slave slaves on her own ... If she can, fine !!! If not, I would very much like to give her this opportunity.
11. And the last - to make the option of "punishment" of the mistress slaves on the orders of the owner ...

If I wish the impossible - it's a pity, but it's up to the author of the game :) Thanks in advance for future updates and in general for a great game!

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
im having difficulty trying to get my mistress to turn evil ive been raising pets and beating slaves she keeps getting nice after the end of the day

also when girls overlap whilst bathing it causes the girl to just sit there naked and not doing anything even after the bath is vacant which sometimes can hurt their mental capacity or stop them from working

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
im having difficulty trying to get my mistress to turn evil ive been raising pets and beating slaves she keeps getting nice after the end of the day
Will it be possible to add a cheat for making mistress bad or good? :)

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes