Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

gthetree

Aug 10, 2019
0.7.10.0 : the usual way to send slaves to work, doesn't work for me now. the button simply doesn't show up.
the save is from 0.7.9
neither at the bar or auction house. tried new slaves and new game.
I have employees new action panel, but slaves, don't have it.

I've tried with 0.7.9, and shows no problems, with the same file
I ran into that too and realized it was because of the new "employee girls". I think the shift was to create more of a hierarchy in the house.
-Cow/catgirls
-Slaves in the cages which get trained and can be made to clean/cook in the house.
-Favored slave on the mat in the bedroom.
-Employee girls who can work outside the home.
-Servants to take care of the home and other slaves/petgirls.
-Mistress

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I feel like i'm missing something, I've tried to start the private orgy... I have 2 employee girls that are full loyalty but the option still stays gray. Has the 'cleaned work room' not been put in yet?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
0.7.10.0 : the usual way to send slaves to work, doesn't work for me now. the button simply doesn't show up.
the save is from 0.7.9
neither at the bar or auction house. tried new slaves and new game.
I have employees new action panel, but slaves, don't have it.

I've tried with 0.7.9, and shows no problems, with the same file
Because now all these job carried by employee girls.

v0.7.10 - Employee girl does not earn money
fixed in 0.7.10.2

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I feel like i'm missing something, I've tried to start the private orgy... I have 2 employee girls that are full loyalty but the option still stays gray. Has the 'cleaned work room' not been put in yet?
Can you give me your savegame file? It can be located in c:\Users\ (User name)\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames\

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Because now all these job carried by employee girls.
That sounds counterintuitive. Employees should probably help out with slavery business side of things. Train, feed, wash, bring slaves to and from jobs.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
it should goes young - middle aged - mature
I thought that way too until I started adding numbers to them.
20-Young, 45-middle age and 70-mature or senior citizen.
33 would be a better age for mature which could fill in the Milf group.

The reason for this question is to suggest cow girl milk production bonuses and penalties. For example the young group could get bonuses to production rates, while the oldest gets a penalty to production rates.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I thought that way too until I started adding numbers to them.
20-Young, 45-middle age and 70-mature or senior citizen.
33 would be a better age for mature which could fill in the Milf group.

The reason for this question is to suggest cow girl milk production bonuses and penalties. For example the young group could get bonuses to production rates, while the oldest gets a penalty to production rates.
well a quick google search gave me this about gambling lol..
Participants were categorized by age into young adults (ages 18-35 years; n = 97), middle-aged adults (ages 36-55 years, n = 197), and older adults (aged older than 55 years, n = 49).

so i'd guess mature would be older?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
If the dev wanted to put age related bonuses and penalties in the game, they could have done it by now. I thought it could open more micro management options to the game.
If I remember right, the only thing that allowed by age is initial cost on slave auction. Younger slaves cost more

Reactions: pdpdpd

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
If I remember right, the only thing that allowed by age is initial cost on slave auction. Younger slaves cost more
My initial question was about mature. If it was younger or older than middle age so I could suggest some age related management options. Such as
Milk production rates for cow girls
Combat damage received
Selling prices

If this wasn't an option then maybe some traits that would be added to pet girls. Such as
Calcium rich or poor: Cow girl milking time.
Reflexes fast or slow: Cat girl attack timer.

I thought these suggestions might fit into what you have already developed.
Sorry but the only traits I remember is Hardy and Frail. I forgot about lactation.

Last edited:

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Just tried your savegame, and I think you sent me wrong save file. There is no employee girls in there.
I ran through another day for the autosave to find the most recent save. It's the same one with just another day added on. Attached is a snipping that shows them in the room. Also, i'm on v7.10. I don't know if that makes a difference.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I ran through another day for the autosave to find the most recent save. It's the same one with just another day added on. Attached is a snipping that shows them in the room. Also, i'm on v7.10. I don't know if that makes a difference.
As I can see you don't remove debris (garbage) from their working room. Ask builder to clean their room. After that "Private orgy" will become avaible 1568181899261.png 1568181973972.png

Reactions: pdpdpd
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes