Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I tried to give Slave a bath by putting in the bathtub and then I left. When I came back I saw her get out of bath, jump out the window then run back inside, came back upstairs and sat down at computer. She formatted the PC and now I don't have internet in the house anymore.
Hey its your own fault when you try to play the Game in Real Life :D

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Can you add the option of part time jobs, for instance two girls to prostitute at the same time (or each for some hours)?

Gress

Mar 23, 2018
I tried to give Slave a bath by putting in the bathtub and then I left. When I came back I saw her get out of bath, jump out the window then run back inside, came back upstairs and sat down at computer. She formatted the PC and now I don't have internet in the house anymore.
I am going to download the game just because of this comment. I doubt that's something intended, but in case it is, I have to take a look at this one.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I am going to download the game just because of this comment. I doubt that's something intended, but in case it is, I have to take a look at this one.
I think he's talking about real life...

Also to the developer, are chunky girls gonna be a thing for the people who like that sort of thing? asking for a friend.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
downloaded it, started it up and instead of the game i wanted to play a random dating sim started... wtf is this shit

• Haha
Reactions: wacek

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone know what the other half of the top floor will contain? I thought the dev might move the master bedroom floor to that level and move all the servant quarters(2 plus more) down a level.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Really needs an update on food stock, you have a max capacity of 9 girls (3 pets, 2 servants, 2 workers, 1 mistress and 1 mistress servant) and food available is 2-5 per day? Unless were going "Jack-o-nine-tails" route, can we up the food stocks?

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
Codes:
dumbmoney - +10000$
dumbexp - +10000exp
dumbcen - Censor
dumbuncen - Uncensor
servantplease - Add servant. Don't use this if you already have servant.
potionsplease - +5 of each potions
dumbstim - restores you stamina to 100%
dumbcasual - Action will not consume your or your slave stamina
employeeplease - adds employee girl
dumbgarbage - removes garbage from rooms

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Pet is in cow costume and insane, but the game is not allowing me to make a pet. It says it needs to wear cow costume :rolleyes:

Reactions: Folster

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
Codes:
dumbmoney - +10000$
dumbexp - +10000exp
dumbcen - Censor
dumbuncen - Uncensor
servantplease - Add servant. Don't use this if you already have servant.
potionsplease - +5 of each potions
dumbstim - restores you stamina to 100%
dumbcasual - Action will not consume your or your slave stamina
employeeplease - adds employee girl
dumbgarbage - removes garbage from rooms
can someone nice mod add this to the OP
easier to find:)

D

Deleted member 78983

Why is the training room censored? Can have sex with a slave but can't see anything. Where is the fun in that?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes