Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Think cowgirls is a no go, unless I'm missing something. Not really sure if it needs to have the lactation trait or it is supposed to be obtained after a slave becomes a cowgirl. Also it would be a nice idea if the MC could be female ;) Could be the mistress taking over if it's the "lore" of the game that prevents it.
Overall one of the most interesting games...
for some reason i cant make a cowgirl even when shes wearing the outfit it just says you should let her wear cow outfit any suggestions?
Cowgirl bugged in 0.7.10. You need 0.7.10.2

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
After playing 0.7.10.2.

This feels more like a demo than a game. You can do stuff and kind of play, but the game part is out of whack.
Dealing with 2+ slaves is pain in the ass with all the room juggling. It's a fundamental problem with control. Feels janky with one slave, pain in the ass with more.
Training slaves is pretty much the same for each and every one. Needs more traits and variety. More options for training.
Servants and employees idea feels dumb. They should stay slaves. Tame and more autonomous compared to their untrained counterparts, but still slaves. With jobs. Also, trained slaves might crave attention/punishment and misbehave.
More benefits for MC from being satisfied. When you run out of skills to master it's very pointless.
Fuck-machines. Put the slave on and get on with other business. Drains mind and affection faster.
More skills for MC. Maybe even a skill tree. Stuff like less/no mind/affection drain from manual training.
A whip/riding crop/paddle. Punching and beating with a stick is... not... fun? No idea where to get a candle.
Washing upgrades are counterproductive. The bath is really neat for affection and mind restore, so putting in other means of washing feels counterproductive.
Pussy animation for anal hook.
Ability to change the room type and expand.
This feels more like a demo than a game.
- There is nothing surprising, because my game is in development stage
Dealing with 2+ slaves is pain in the ass with all the room juggling.
- In late game servants will take care of "juggling"
Training slaves is pretty much the same for each and every one. Needs more traits and variety. More options for training.
- More traits, options, variety... All this I plan to add after implementing game core mechanics
Servants and employees idea feels dumb.
-Someone thinks that is stupid, someone does not.
They should stay slaves. Tame and more autonomous compared to their untrained counterparts, but still slaves. With jobs.
-They are actually slaves, and can be sold in business center
Fuck-machines. Put the slave on and get on with other business. Drains mind and affection faster.
- Not fuck machines, but shibari. Planned feature .This will work exactly as you said
More skills for MC. Maybe even a skill tree. Stuff like less/no mind/affection drain from manual training.
A whip/riding crop/paddle. Punching and beating with a stick is... not... fun?
- After implementing game core mechanics
No idea where to get a candle.
- At shop
The bath is really neat for affection and mind restore, so putting in other means of washing feels counterproductive.
- Mind affection can be restored by: alcohol, potions, psych, conviction... not only by bathing
Pussy animation for anal hook
-After implementing game core mechanic
Ability to change the room type and expand.
- Impossible. The game was not designed for this initially

Reactions: Daba and Sihn8

Wakoom777

Jan 14, 2019
Спасибо Вам огромное за Ваши труды. Являюсь фанатом этой игры. Было бы не плохо добавить побольше одежды для рабынь типа мини юбок и рваных колготок, а так же возможность отключать в одежде нижнее белье.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Спасибо Вам огромное за Ваши труды. Являюсь фанатом этой игры. Было бы не плохо добавить побольше одежды для рабынь типа мини юбок и рваных колготок, а так же возможность отключать в одежде нижнее белье.
Рад, что Вам понравилась моя игра. Обязательно займусь этим, но только после того как добавлю все основные элементы игры

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i see now why my mistress is not turning evil.......
test1.png

coz getting a new petgirl should turn your mistress more evil right?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I guess I have a bug that I can't promote insane slave to cowgirl (I have both serum & outfit). When I try I get "You should wear her in cowgirl costume" message. I tried changing outfits, but promotion to cowgirl still didn't work.
I menage to turn slave to catgirl, but I can't interact with her at all (I remember I could have sex with them in earlier version), only servant girl feeds her & take to aviary.
If someone knows solution, please help & thanks in advance.

Target11846

Jun 1, 2019
The functions for slaves to work in bar or auction does not show for me in versions 0.7.10+. What am I missing?

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
This game is awesome, I downloaded it last night and played all night. But in late game the game becomes repetitive and there are always the same things. it would be nice if new things were added: such as new skills, new talents of slaves, some ideas to improve the auction house that I think is the most fun thing about the game. Then I don't hide the fact that the game is too easy and in fact when you have the skills at level 3 you take a moment to make perfect slaves and you no longer need to buy slaves from other players. It would also be nice to participate in the auction in person with other competitors. however, to participate in the auction, make sure that the slaves are difficult to train, otherwise you don't need to buy them from other players

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
This game is awesome, I downloaded it last night and played all night. But in late game the game becomes repetitive and there are always the same things. it would be nice if new things were added: such as new skills, new talents of slaves, some ideas to improve the auction house that I think is the most fun thing about the game. Then I don't hide the fact that the game is too easy and in fact when you have the skills at level 3 you take a moment to make perfect slaves and you no longer need to buy slaves from other players. It would also be nice to participate in the auction in person with other competitors. however, to participate in the auction, make sure that the slaves are difficult to train, otherwise you don't need to buy them from other players
Thanks, I know that my game is too easy for now, but right now ше should only be considered as demo version. Game balancing is planned at end development stage. I've already receive similar suggestions. Take a look , I've collected all suggestions here.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes