Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Zero123789456

Jan 30, 2018
Can't make a cow girl, keeps saying "You should wear her in cowgirl costume" please help. Is it a bug? Thanks.

totem404

Mar 26, 2018
How to heal injury on pet girls? Nurse doesn't heal injuries and when I take pet girl into hospital there's no option to do anything.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How to heal injury on pet girls? Nurse doesn't heal injuries and when I take pet girl into hospital there's no option to do anything.
Just wait, after a couple days in hospital your petgirl will be returned to your house

totem404

Mar 26, 2018
I'm probably blind or just dumb (happens) but my problem is that I simply cannot leave her in hospital. I assume the hospital is building next to Ladies Contracts agency, when I take my pet girl into hospital I have no such options as leave here there or heal or talk with anyone ( there's no doctor or nurse in hospital ).

So I understand the idea about leaving pet girl in hospital for couple days ( some dialog with nurse acknowledge me of that ). But I don't know how to use that feature. Is it bugged in my game or I missing something simple?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I'm probably blind or just dumb (happens) but my problem is that I simply cannot leave her in hospital. I assume the hospital is building next to Ladies Contracts agency, when I take my pet girl into hospital I have no such options as leave here there or heal or talk with anyone ( there's no doctor or nurse in hospital ).

So I understand the idea about leaving pet girl in hospital for couple days ( some dialog with nurse acknowledge me of that ). But I don't know how to use that feature. Is it bugged in my game or I missing something simple?
Now I understood your problem. Petgirl is healed at hospital, but only nurse can take her there.
So petgirl healing procedure:
1. Call nurse
2. Get injured petgirl
3. Bring her to nurse at lobby
4. Talk to nurse
5. Nurse will take your injured petgirl
6. Wait 2-3 days
7. Healed petgirl will be returned to stalls

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Having survived the epidemic, mankind faced a threat of extinction due to the low birth rate.
Survivors build new societies, and everyone had to solve the problem with the birth rate. Many societies adopt a law of women enslavement and the creation of "forced harems". Every man can take as many women as he can afford. For some people, this becomes a profitable business. Including you.
While any in-game method does nothing to solve the problem ( increase birth rate!). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pdpdpd

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
This is the torrent for the new version V.0.7.11, enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)

Reactions: Jeancul

16Shadows

Mar 8, 2018
Seems like a bug of some kind. When I promote my slave to mistress, controls remain locked. She says one sentence (something about agreeing is not so bad) and nothing else happens. But text 'right click to skip dialog' remains there. Looks like a never ending dialog.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Dear author, you wrote earlier that you plan to introduce cheats on your mistress, her mood and good / evil. Please tell me if this is implemented in the new version? Thank you in advance for your response! P.S. - Your game is still one of the best !!!

Reactions: pdpdpd
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes