Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

saintetienne

May 25, 2018
sorry if i m dumb but, is it normal that the first screen with the tied girl is very dark and i can't do anything?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
in the four potions i can make, there is none to make a pet.
how to make a pet? i have two slaves with cow / cat costume, with insane head or however its called.
thanks.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
in the four potions i can make, there is none to make a pet.
how to make a pet? i have two slaves with cow / cat costume, with insane head or however its called.
thanks.
No potion needed, let the insane girl wear that cow/cat costume and talk to her, there should be an option to turn her into petgirl

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Here is a bunch of problems. Interactions between an employee girl are broken. You cant feed her in the worker room. Interaction buttons suddenly are transfered to another menu for no reason. If you take her to the training room you can feed her there but she is stuck there afterwards so she cant recover her mind state until next day. Bathing doesnt work, at all, there is no option to do that even in the training room, so diseases are unavoidable.

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
Here is a bunch of problems. Interactions between an employee girl are broken. You cant feed her in the worker room. Interaction buttons suddenly are transfered to another menu for no reason. If you take her to the training room you can feed her there but she is stuck there afterwards so she cant recover her mind state until next day. Bathing doesnt work, at all, there is no option to do that even in the training room, so diseases are unavoidable.
Hmmm ... Both Employees and (both) baths work fine for me. You do not need to feed your employees they take care of themselves, make sure you have food & that your bathroom is free to use.

Reactions: Kamilgar

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Hmmm ... Both Employees and (both) baths work fine for me. You do not need to feed your employees they take care of themselves, make sure you have food & that your bathroom is free to use.
I was wondering too, the only one that need manual feeding or bathing are slaves and petgirls. Just tested it and it works fine for me too, on one day i just forgot that i used the bathroom to fix a slave mind a bit and left her the whole day there, so even my mistress was dirty on the next day. I just have problems to get enough food from the trader, with a full house, sometimes one or two girls have to go to bed without a meal.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
havne't seen any but ill try ty
Also you need a serum. Can be obtained in bar.

When a Mistress asks for you to decorate her room, what exactly do you even do?
Ask builder for decorations

I was wondering too, the only one that need manual feeding or bathing are slaves and petgirls. Just tested it and it works fine for me too, on one day i just forgot that i used the bathroom to fix a slave mind a bit and left her the whole day there, so even my mistress was dirty on the next day. I just have problems to get enough food from the trader, with a full house, sometimes one or two girls have to go to bed without a meal.
Opportunity to manually feed servants/employee girls is a bug. It will be fixed soon. In 0.7.11.2 I've increased amount of raw food in shop

where can i find the save file for this game?
c:\Users\ (User name)\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames\

Are the versions since 7.9 just bug fixes?
No, there is new features in 0.7.10 and 0.7.11. Check

Dont like the GUI. Text is very Engrish. No rollback. No quick tutorial just to show the ropes. Not great.
GUI - agree, but this is best that I can.
Engrish - agree, whats not surprising due I'm from Russia. BUT, source Engrish text are always edited by one of volunteer - Kedzukat. You can meet him in discord. In addition, everyone can participate in Engrish text editing, I appreciate any help
No tutorial - I think for development version ingame help is quite enough. I hope you notice "question mark" action icon in bedroom.
Not great - sorry, but this is my best for now.

this game and stationmaster is top favourite, consider it an art.
true art is always provoking and pleasuring as well.

if developer implement pregnancy, it would make even further better.
Thank you. Such posts always motivate me to work harder on the development of my game.
Pregnancy will be defiantly added, but first I need to make breeding centers

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I have food but she just sits there and starves to death. I dont have the bathroom tho, I dont have the money for it.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Game version? Can you send me your save file? Or screenshot? If this is a bug I will fix it
It is a feature ;) and because you mostly free to build everything some ppl go the "wrong way", bathroom is not behind a servant/employee room, like the employee working room so they do not see that bathroom is not optional, and should be build before even thinking to build servant or employee room.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
It is a feature ;) and because you mostly free to build everything some ppl go the "wrong way", bathroom is not behind a servant/employee room, like the employee working room so they do not see that bathroom is not optional, and should be build before even thinking to build servant or employee room.
Starving servants/employee girls are not feature. They must eat on their own in any case.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Starving servants/employee girls are not feature. They must eat on their own in any case.
No bath option in training room and no possible interaction after feeding in training room. (Game version 0.7.11.1)
Whats the level of hunger that she must reach to eat on her own?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes