Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Kazarix

Feb 8, 2018
Also you need a serum. Can be obtained in bar.

Ask builder for decorations

Opportunity to manually feed servants/employee girls is a bug. It will be fixed soon. In 0.7.11.2 I've increased amount of raw food in shop

c:\Users\ (User name)\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames\

No, there is new features in 0.7.10 and 0.7.11. Check

GUI - agree, but this is best that I can.
Engrish - agree, whats not surprising due I'm from Russia. BUT, source Engrish text are always edited by one of volunteer - Kedzukat. You can meet him in discord. In addition, everyone can participate in Engrish text editing, I appreciate any help
No tutorial - I think for development version ingame help is quite enough. I hope you notice "question mark" action icon in bedroom.
Not great - sorry, but this is my best for now.

Thank you. Such posts always motivate me to work harder on the development of my game.
Pregnancy will be defiantly added, but first I need to make breeding centers
Thank you very much

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Starving servants/employee girls are not feature. They must eat on their own in any case.
Plz do not take my "feature joke" to serious, love your work and all my problems i had are solved so i wanted to give a little bit back, even failing with that, i just did forget the serum for the petgirls, shame on me

No bath option in training room and no possible interaction after feeding in training room. (Game version 0.7.11.1)
Whats the level of hunger that she must reach to eat on her own?
0% but not sure about that

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
No bath option in training room and no possible interaction after feeding in training room. (Game version 0.7.11.1)
Whats the level of hunger that she must reach to eat on her own?
First of all you should use last version of my game 0.7.11.2. Next, do not feed servants/employees in training room - it's a bug, they will stuck after this. Last, please, give me your save files, I should take a look at your problem with my own eyes.

Reactions: Kamilgar

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
First of all you should use last version of my game 0.7.11.2. Next, do not feed servants/employees in training room - it's a bug, they will stuck after this. Last, please, give me your save files, I should take a look at your problem with my own eyes.
Here you go.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
You employee girl is ill. What's why she is not working. Give her medicines or call a nurse or just wait while she will recover
View attachment 423534
Yeah I know, that wasnt the problem. The problem is that she wont shower (without the bathroom built apparently and that costs a lot of money), eat unless she is at 0% and starving to death (why there is no option to tell her to go eat? what if she gets to 0% at work? she just dies from starvation while working?) and she gets stuck in training room.

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
Dumbcrow! I'm really liking this game, thank you for making it. I really am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

I've been jotting down some notes and ideas as I've been playing and would like to share them, I hope you're good with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, thanks for your efforts and work!

Reactions: IInEoII

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Yeah I know, that wasnt the problem. The problem is that she wont shower (without the bathroom built apparently and that costs a lot of money), eat unless she is at 0% and starving to death (why there is no option to tell her to go eat? what if she gets to 0% at work? she just dies from starvation while working?) and she gets stuck in training room.
As I said later, employee girls/servants won't wash in training room. You should build a bathroom, or accept that they always will be dirty(Dirty girl has higher chance to get ill).
Don't worry in my game no one dies. If your employee girl hunger level falls to 0% she won't die. "Hunger" perk mean that she will higher chance to get ill and will get a penalty to stamina on new day. But, if you have enough cooked food in most cases she will find a time to eat.
She will stuck at training room if you try manually feed her - its a bug. I will remove ability to feed her manually.

Reactions: pdpdpd

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Dumbcrow! I'm really liking this game, thank you for making it. I really am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

I've been jotting down some notes and ideas as I've been playing and would like to share them, I hope you're good with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, thanks for your efforts and work!
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like my game. Your bug report is quite useful, and I will keep in mind your suggestions.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
How are you supposed to earn money in this game? The only method I've found is "working" in your room which gives like 5-10$ in exchange for 5% stamina which is... not enough. Even if you use your full stamina bar your barely earn more than the daily upkeep costs.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How are you supposed to earn money in this game? The only method I've found is "working" in your room which gives like 5-10$ in exchange for 5% stamina which is... not enough. Even if you use your full stamina bar your barely earn more than the daily upkeep costs.
Train slaves and sell them at auction

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
the first thing i build in a new game is the pet carpet and the bathroom. You've got enough money for both. + a slave and food. the bathroom recovers her insanity and alcohol is expensive in the beginning. ;)

Last edited:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
If anything you make money too fast in this game, get a girl, hammer all her holes, auction her, profit.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm, I've been skimming the forum, but I cant really see an answer to my question,

How do you employ the slaves, I used to simply go to the bar and tell her to work, and if she couldnt
she'd just refuse. However, I dont see the buttons. I've talked to the bartender and clicked every button I could.

Was the "Go work" button moved to somewhere else?

EDIT

Slave has Obedience at around 67%

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes