Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Hmm, I've been skimming the forum, but I cant really see an answer to my question,

How do you employ the slaves, I used to simply go to the bar and tell her to work, and if she couldnt
she'd just refuse. However, I dont see the buttons. I've talked to the bartender and clicked every button I could.

Was the "Go work" button moved to somewhere else?

EDIT

Slave has Obedience at around 67%
You don't. Slaves are bought, trained and sold now.
All those jobs the slaves use to do are now done by employees.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You don't. Slaves are bought, trained and sold now.
All those jobs the slaves use to do are now done by employees.
Ah, thanks.

This really needs an ingame indication of this..

Like, the buttons are there but grayed out, so if you hover over it, it says "You have no slave with title: Employee following you. Come back with a slave thats been converted to employee to have them work here."
dumbcrow

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Ah, thanks.

This really needs an ingame indication of this..

Like, the buttons are there but grayed out, so if you hover over it, it says "You have no slave with title: Employee following you. Come back with a slave thats been converted to employee to have them work here."
dumbcrow
Actually employee girls work similar to servants. You give them orders and they will work without your participation.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Actually employee girls work similar to servants. You give them orders and they will work without your participation.
My point was that theres no information. I managed to figure it out after a while. But theres no indication as to whats going on.

Like the fact the slaves bathe and eat on their own now.. I kept glitching out the servants by forcing them into the torture chamber and then had them eat in there. I couldnt get them out afterwards though. So I just had to make sure I wouldnt need them for the rest of the day (as they reset on a new day)

Negar

Apr 26, 2017
Hello maybe im to dumb to this game i always have "-$" can somone sent me a code to cash?

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017

I've tried this game for the first time today. i can't wrap my head around this game. you spawn in and......... nothing, no introduction, no quick tutorials, and i get it. its just a simple game and none of this introduction is needed. im walking around, i talked to some chick, i worked, got stuck in a room, needed to figure out how to move from room to room while completely zoomed in. basicly just a massive headache with just 10 mins of this game..... im more annoyed and here i am thinking im gonna have a little fun ha ha ha.... no! i know ppl might feel completely different when they first start a game but!! im not just gonna be frustrated trying to figure out a game thats usually just come clicking!!!

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Bug: The mansion becomes fully developed. This means the builder has done nothing to clear rooms. It has happened three times before day 20. It might be a side effect of using a new game with current version over old used slot. I overlooked the option to deleted saved games on main menu. Exiting game and reloading fixes problem.

Currently: Day 17. Training second slave. Upgrades consist of bathroom, rug, and stocks for training room.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I like these kind of games, but... This one not quite that much. I need to think about why.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I like these kind of games, but... This one not quite that much. I need to think about why.
I like it to a point. There are a lot of aspects of the game I'll try once then ignore them. Like pet girls and servants. I haven't tried the mistress or employees yet. Once my character has all his skills, the game is over. After this it's just a sandbox grind fest. For me, alchemy only has one useful spell. The other are useless. The cow girls only seems to be useful for an alchemy ingredient. The cat girl for fighting. Hopefully, other purposes will become available in later versions.

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
What needs to happen to get the mistress to be cruel to the slaves ?
This was a gradual process for me. Throughout her day, she will wander about and make comments on things she sees; you need to show her more bad than good. Good is having employees and servants that are in good mind and health. Bad is having Petgirls and caged slaves in poor conditions, the act of having the Shibari room or Petgirl room, and beating slaves in the training room while she is there.

I have a Mistress right now that's about 30% in the red but at 100% love. I did this by getting rid of all employees and servants and treating the caged slaves like punching bags while she watched.

Personally, I think it's more advantageous to have a compassionate mistress. She can raise employee loyalty, recover slave mind (to an extent). And when she has her own slaves, train them in the non-sex areas and raise both their obedience and love. Once the slave's love and obedience reach a certain high threshold, she will give them to you. You can put them right onto the carpet or sell them at the next auction.

Reactions: dumbcrow

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
dumbcrow: My post at 993 is created by pressing the x key. It didn't matter if it was a overwritten save. If the key designed this way, I recommend changing it so someone doesn't accidently hit it when using WASD.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
dumbcrow: My post at 993 is created by pressing the x key. It didn't matter if it was a overwritten save. If the key designed this way, I recommend changing it so someone doesn't accidently hit it when using WASD.
Thanks for report. Just forget to disable this debug feature in final release

Shogun42

Oct 11, 2019
Hello.
Is there a way to fire/dismiss/sell/kill an employ girl??
I have 2 of them, and i found a slave that has a lot of higher skills. I would like to replace one of my employe girl with the slave.
How do i get rid of an employe girl???? Or a servant if it comes to that........

Last edited:

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Hello.
Is there a way to fire/dismiss/sell/kill an employ girl??
I have 2 of them, and i found a slave that has a lot of higher skills. I would like to replace one of my employe girl with the slave.
How do i get rid of an employe girl???? Or a servant if it comes to that........
Sell at auction! :)

myeroc

Oct 12, 2017
One of my favorite games! Thank you dumbcrow!

Question... is anyone else having trouble making someone into your mistress? All the levels are high enough, I propose it to the girl and she accepts, a message pops up on the top right saying she is your mistress.... but them nothing changes. She is still a slave. Anyone have this happen to them? Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes