Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
I figured out a new content update reporting system. very comfortably! I received the answer to my previous question, we are waiting for 1.12 :)

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
This game looked awesome. Reminded me of good'ole Slavemaker 3. Alas, it won't run for me.
It will load to Main Menu, although it's not very responsive, but when I try to start a new game, it says it's loading for 30 seconds and crashes to desktop giving me a FatalError.
I have a;
Intel Core 2 duo Cpu, 3.00 GHz
RAM 8.00 GB
Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset
Is this inefficient to run this game?
Thanks in advance.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont like the GUI. Text is very Engrish. No rollback. No quick tutorial just to show the ropes. Not great.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Dear author, you wrote earlier that you plan to introduce cheats on your mistress, her mood and good / evil. Please tell me if this is implemented in the new version? Thank you in advance for your response! P.S. - Your game is still one of the best !!!
Just added some cheats to change mistress nature "rageher" and "niceher". Will be available in 0.7.11.2

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I want to ask for help. Obviously, the topic of this thread has been outdated long ago. Is anyone can tell me how you can make the following changes?
1. Remove link for blog. I've deleted it long ago
2. Add link to trello for changlog
3. Replace these old ugly screenshots with new ones. IngameTraining1.png
IngameTraining2.png
IngamePetGirls1.png
IngameHouse.png

Reactions: basdasx and nokhai

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
wtf you meant very engrish? what is suppose to?
You speak it very well.
It is very obvious in the little dialogue there is. Buying and selling slaves in the warehouse is another Engrish mess. If you think this a top game especially considering it an art (an Engrish term?) then you should not reply.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I want to ask for help. Obviously, the topic of this thread has been outdated long ago. Is anyone can tell me how you can make the following changes?
Hi Dumbcrow, I've reported your post (not as bad as it might sound), one of the moderators will pick it up and change the OP and hopefully advise you on what you can do in the future. I think they may even be able to give you access to change it.

You might want to add an update to the change log. Its what I look at first when deciding whether to replay a game. I created the below from your Trello.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Suggestion: Allow us to fuck our servants and maids without having to drag them into the dungeon to train them... they're still our slaves and would still be expected to put out.

Maybe have to take them into the sex room added for employees or fuck them on their own beds?

Maybe use something like the mistress mini-game to show if they get off or not and have it be a way to raise loyalty outside of days off or having the mistress chat 'em up.

Reactions: Essalar

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
CUT
Done, thanks for the update.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes