- Mistress nature change, thoughts systems
- Stimulants
- Personal money for mistress
- Basement visual rework
- Localizations
- Bug-fixing.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Hi ! I've downloaded the game here but I can't seem to click on an empty slot to start a new game. I've tried all resolution and windowed/fullscreen mode but when I click on New Game, the little box with empty slots that appears is bugged. I can't click on any of it. Any solutions ?

(Also, the game automatically launch SteamVR when I open it, is there any way to stop it from doing that ?)
Run game exe as administrator

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Well I like the concept and the idea but it'y very bugged and grpahics could be better but that's not necessary at the moment.
Controls are clunky. Kinda reminds me of old Airline Tycoon but there it worked in favor of the game. Also please add an option to skip until end of day.
2 things fetish wise i'd like to see in game are pregnancy and gynoid. There are already pets so why no androids as well?

Reactions: dumbcrow
Nov 3, 2017
The game crashes whenever I try to open it. It was working before so I have no clue what happening now. I think if I just delete the save data for the game everything will revert back to normal, but I don't know where it's located. Does anybody know where this game puts the save data?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Well I like the concept and the idea but it'y very bugged and grpahics could be better but that's not necessary at the moment.
Controls are clunky. Kinda reminds me of old Airline Tycoon but there it worked in favor of the game. Also please add an option to skip until end of day.
2 things fetish wise i'd like to see in game are pregnancy and gynoid. There are already pets so why no androids as well?
If you discovered bugs feel free to report them here, in PM, by email, on discord, what ever you prefer. We try constatly inprove graphics, but don't expect AAA level visual. Gamedev just my hobby, I was never involved in commercial projects.

Reactions: Malin7979

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The game crashes whenever I try to open it. It was working before so I have no clue what happening now. I think if I just delete the save data for the game everything will revert back to normal, but I don't know where it's located. Does anybody know where this game puts the save data?
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames
and try x64 version, if you are get errors on x32

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
If you discovered bugs feel free to report them here, in PM, by email, on discord, what ever you prefer. We try constatly inprove graphics, but don't expect AAA level visual. Gamedev just my hobby, I was never involved in commercial projects.
Hey, thanks for reply. I'll try to explain the bugs I had:
- the most noticable bug was when I send slaves to wash themselves they just stand there and are stuck for the rest of the day.
- Another minor thing (that pretty much every indie UE4 game has) is that it wants to start SteamVR. I can prevent that by creating a shortcut and add '-nohmd'.
- when I removed the shackles from a girl and made her a servant the animations where still as if she had shackles but I could't remove them
- when I changed from fullscreen to windowed mode in options the menu buttons wouldn't work anymore. I had to restart the game then it worked again

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hey, thanks for reply. I'll try to explain the bugs I had:
- the most noticable bug was when I send slaves to wash themselves they just stand there and are stuck for the rest of the day.
- Another minor thing (that pretty much every indie UE4 game has) is that it wants to start SteamVR. I can prevent that by creating a shortcut and add '-nohmd'.
- when I removed the shackles from a girl and made her a servant the animations where still as if she had shackles but I could't remove them
- when I changed from fullscreen to windowed mode in options the menu buttons wouldn't work anymore. I had to restart the game then it worked again
Except steamVR, all these bugs are well known and fixed in 0.7.9

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Agression is good for fights, right? And it is rises whyle melee training.
but what for is pacify training, why do I need to reduce agression?

lOlNoo

Aug 30, 2017
When I click on Give Slave a Bath she just stands there and I can no longer do anything to her.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Agression is good for fights, right? And it is rises whyle melee training.
but what for is pacify training, why do I need to reduce agression?
Low aggression level will give your petgirl better chance to win in petgirl exhibitions. Aggressive petgirl will try to fight each other in aviary inflicting injury

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes