Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
My only slight complaint with the game is it's too easy to make money, Oh and if you pause/slow then go into the settings and alt-tab out of the game it crashes for some reason at least on Windows 10.

And if you take an action that makes the screen go black right when the end of the day occurs the screen stays black permanently, you have to quit and reload.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have a quick piece of feedback for the Dev about the custom slave creator.

I like that you can customize the slave's appearance and buy it in-game, but it has a random name, random age, and random traits. It would be great to give players the option to control a custom slave's name, traits and age in the editor too.

Balance wise, allowing players to custom order the best possible slave is overpowered, so I suggest that the in-game, have the custom slave's cost strongly depend on which traits / flaws you add and whether age is random or chosen by the player. Paying something like 10,000 for a "perfect" slave would probably be fair.

Also, there should be an option to "load" the slave in a particular slot and make changes to it in the custom editor rather than only giving us the ability to overwrite that slot.
Good suggestions, I think everyone has thought of that once or twice by now.
I asked Crow about adding more sliders to the creator, but they're hard coded enough to avoid touching so I won't pry.

I would be more in favor of a built in debug menu, or expanded cheat commands.
Eg,
add "item" "#"
raw_food / cooked_food / vodka / beer / . . .
set "name" "sympathy" "#"
set "name" "petgirl" "1" / "0"

I'm not sure if this can be added, but I will say something I say a lot, customization and player control is the greatest thing about most games. Bored players are short term players, customization allows all players a unique game from their choosing.

Reactions: dumbcrow

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Just stuck with black screen problem. Cant reproduce it at all. I was reported that black screen related with builder, but still cant reproduce it. Sometimes screen became black but after 5-7 sec game continues correctly. Such a weird bug.

There two more cheat/debug codes:
"servantplease" - adding servant. Use with caution, because it can be used to add first servant, or can cause some serious bugs
"potionsplease" - add potions.

About slave customization:
- You absolutely right about custom name. Right now I'm adding a mistress mechanics and I will surely make her name changeable.
- Custom traits. Right now not planning. They are only matters for slaves, but slaves in my opinion should not stay with you for a long. They must be promoted to servant/petgirl/mistress or must be sold quickly.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So there are two things that are weird.

1. Sometimes when the game jumps to morning its just a black screen after you clicked "start new day"
2. How the hell can a slave that is placed on the carpet, always well fed and gets put into the bath every day get sick because of hunger and poor sanitation?
Slaves always have chance to get ill even if they well feed and clean. In rainy weather all your girls has increased chance to get ill. You always can see disease chance in their info tab

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah you are right, if you wait 10 or 15 seconds the black screen thing does correct itself. (Edit: Not always)

Another bug though and it is a very specific bug which you are gonna have fun reproducing, if you train a slave who has a high chance of getting ill and the training is still occurring past the end of the day the slave ends up ill but in the training room instead of her cell, and if you call a nurse she says none of your slaves are ill and there is nothing you can do about it until the day after. By that time she has gone insane :).

The cat girl fight club thing is kinda funny so plus points for that :).

Also is there a way of making the girl you have in your room a cat girl? I mean she is supposed to be a pet right :).

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Slaves always have chance to get ill even if they well feed and clean. In rainy weather all your girls has increased chance to get ill. You always can see disease chance in their info tab
I know that. The thing that surprised me was the reason my slave got sick. Maybe you should change the reasons because she clearly didn't get sick because of poor sanitation and not enough food. ;)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I know that. The thing that surprised me was the reason my slave got sick. Maybe you should change the reasons because she clearly didn't get sick because of poor sanitation and not enough food. ;)
Somewhat agreeable, I think rain shouldn't be a factor in sickness personally, if real people got sick any time they got rained on, we wouldn't be alive. lol
Which brings up my old suggestion, SEASONS. Winter time + snowing = sickness factor.

Hey @crust
If you would kindly add the following spoiler to the OP, hopefully people will stop asking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
It would more realistic if your girls got sick from working at the bar, then if one girl gets sick then the others have an increased chance of getting sick, or super increased if working outside in the rain.

Or if you want to be more sadistic if your girls have a super low mental state (but still have sanity) have them try to kill themselves, then have the nurse and psychologist deal wit the aftermath. Add new trait scarred which makes them less value and can never be a good cat girl.

Dislike

Dec 4, 2017
. .. . i'm scared just reading that, @ . @ maybe in another game, dude? i couldn't support if killing gets added.

Always thought the game was going to lead-up with slaves, & servants having small relationships with one another, interacting you know.
How about a trait ; p to eat ice-cream with everyone, :coffee: netflix, & chill. lol

Moreover, there's this bug? I've been trying to figure out. It sometimes goes in a black screen, an then relocates everyone to the left side of another room. (Randomly it seems.) Once it's pieced together, & reenacted. I'll explain how the bug is caused.

Also! :whistle: Closing the game, will remove any sickness. Loading the game as if, it never happened.
As well, as heading up over in Vend Street to get cheap Exp. By pretending to make a deal, slaves/servants from the rivals. (Scott? & Simon? )
But really trying out the girls to get exps, & pressing the end dialog to avoid, prices. To continuously, repeat the try-outs for more experience... yeah.

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
It would more realistic if your girls got sick from working at the bar
No it's not, if kind of sickness is not specified. Common cold or influenza should not be the same sickness as venereal disease.

Or if you want to be more sadistic if your girls have a super low mental state (but still have sanity) have them try to kill themselves, then have the nurse and psychologist deal wit the aftermath. Add new trait scarred which makes them less value and can never be a good cat girl.
I'm sure what are talking about but none of above seem to be a good or adequate idea.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
No it's not, if kind of sickness is not specified. Common cold or influenza should not be the same sickness as venereal disease.

I'm sure what are talking about but none of above seem to be a good or adequate idea.
Sickness needs human or animal interaction or rotten/mouldy food, the bar was just a suggestion, rain itself does not cause sickness, it might make sickness worse but not the cause.

Why is the idea of extremely maltreated slaves attempting to kill themselves a bad idea? Prisoners in real life do it all the time and they are not treated anywhere near as bad as this game, not the mention PTSD and other negative traits.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
You are right. Thats what I meant. Slaves live in wet and cold basement and always have high chance to get ill. Rain just increases this chance

Why is the idea of extremely maltreated slaves attempting to kill themselves a bad idea? Prisoners in real life do it all the time and they are not treated anywhere near as bad as this game, not the mention PTSD and other negative traits.
I'm not planning to make girls die. My game is pretty cruel, I don't want to make it absolutely evil.

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
Prisoners in real life do it all the time and they are not treated anywhere near as bad as this game, not the mention PTSD and other negative traits.
Prisoners don't commit suicides all the time, female prisoners especially. It would be no slaves or prisoners if they would be doing.

Why is the idea of extremely maltreated slaves attempting to kill themselves a bad idea?
We don't really have knives or ropes in the game while slaves don't even perform kitchen work without being closely supervised.

If you are talking about real life I would rather presume that slave owner would be attacked instead in such a situation since, yes, woman can do so in despair especially if you are just standing behind her while she is working. This - yes, constantly happen and likely may happen if you have woman you just raped or beaten standing in front of you with a kitchen knife in her hand. Not so dangerous from my experience though some caution still needed.

Sometimes I'm asking myself did people who play and develop games like this even interacted with women in their lives? Not with their mommies or spoiled meat they call "girlfriends" but with women like they are in more or less natural environment.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how the hell do i save in 90ss there is no possibility to save in the game ! so where do all the save games fit in when i extracted 90ss the folder said WindowsNoEditor
and in said folder is following
folder labeled Engine
folder labeled ninetyss
Manifest_DebugFiles_Win64
Manifest_NonUSFiles_Win64
ninetyss exe
and there is NOWHERE a save game folder
so how the hell can i save??????

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames
my system is win 7 pro 64 Bit and after user name i have no app data so how and where can/do i save ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so how the hell can i save??????
so how and where can/do i save ?
Saves are automatic, it happens at the end of every day during the fade to black.
The savefile is stored in appdata, and can be deleted at any time to reset progress.
AppData is a hidden folder by default, you need to enable hidden folders to open it.
Short answer, Google it.

chris86ph

Dec 20, 2017
Hi would like to ask when the next update is planned. Do you have a fixed schedule or do you update when done?

Reactions: pdpdpd
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes