Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
thank u .... can i buy girls from Auction slave
Auction is just a job for slaves right now AFAIK.
Pretty sure you can't buy or sell there.

You can however purchase some high level slaves from second street, (click the sign with the crosswalk to go there), then upstairs you can find two girls each day. Some of them are already servants, just check their stats and only buy the ones which are maxed out or relatively high.

Reactions: jemmy1997

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
you can't buy slaves at the Auction but you can sell your Slaves at the Auction and yes you can also have one work there for some business skill.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Yes, alcohol is most effective method. But also you can give her better dress or remove shakles. Simpathy raises a little even if you kindly talking to your slave

Reactions: Daba

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Really enjoying the latest version! The pet girl animations are sexy, particularly the milking.
It would be nice if we could bring servant girls to the bedroom to have sex, or have sex in their room. Currently only way to have sex with a servant is in the training room.
Noticed one bug: When having the main character clean a room, if you key 1 and move to a different room very quickly before the animation finishes the room won't be cleaned, but stamina is still lost.
Thanks for the good work!

Dislike

Dec 4, 2017
Dining room, has that too. After cleaning the dining room, & the screen goes dark. iF you quickly keep spamming to eat. You'll cancel everything, waste time, & stamina as-well.
So usually don't quickly spam anything after, or during any of the cleaning animations.

Accidentally did fine an error, in the '0.7.6.1.'. *While having someone on the carpet bedroom, & someone else walking beside you.
By mistake, rather then pressing 2 (Work with assistance), i missed clicked pressing 3 (Take slave from carpet.)
Ended up taking the carpet-girl out, but leaving the other one standing, still, frozen. Can't do anything with her after that.

Reactions: dumbcrow

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Really enjoying the latest version! The pet girl animations are sexy, particularly the milking.
It would be nice if we could bring servant girls to the bedroom to have sex, or have sex in their room. Currently only way to have sex with a servant is in the training room.
Noticed one bug: When having the main character clean a room, if you key 1 and move to a different room very quickly before the animation finishes the room won't be cleaned, but stamina is still lost.
Thanks for the good work!
Dining room, has that too. After cleaning the dining room, & the screen goes dark. iF you quickly keep spamming to eat. You'll cancel everything, waste time, & stamina as-well.
So usually don't quickly spam anything after, or during any of the cleaning animations.

Accidentally did fine an error, in the '0.7.6.1.'. *While having someone on the carpet bedroom, & someone else walking beside you.
By mistake, rather then pressing 2 (Work with assistance), i missed clicked pressing 3 (Take slave from carpet.)
Ended up taking the carpet-girl out, but leaving the other one standing, still, frozen. Can't do anything with her after that.
Thanks for reporting, just fixed both bugs

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really like this game. I cheated the hell out of it using the codes but even then still having fun molding the girls. Have a few things i hope to see in the future:
  • I'd like to see the servants taking care of the pets since you can set them to take care of slaves but that doesn't extend to pets;
  • I'd like to see a "harem" room that you could have for slaves with high sympathy (sortof a large scale version of the rug in the bedroom). It could also have shackles on the wall for those still in danger of running away;
  • I'd love to see some girl/girl stuff and training. Similar to the trainer you can hire but with your own slaves and servants;
  • Similar to above, threesomes! Both G/G/G and G/G/MC :D
  • I wish there was some way to track down runaways. Only happened once early in my game but I'd love to find the b*tch :devilish:
Great game, looking forward to future versions.
  • EDIT: Just thought of another thing that would be cool. If it could be possible to get one of your slaves to bathe the MC in the bathtub. Just occurred to me that the MC never seems to bathe.:p

Reactions: Prick and Daba

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Does anyone know what the slave hole is for? I built it and put a slave in it but nothing seemed to happen.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes