Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The bunny girl is bugged. Needs a lot of fixin'
Fixed in 0.7.12.1

dumbcrow, can you make easy mode version without all the micromanagement. For example: to be able to set task with lower level of loyalty or may be add a cheat for loyalty.
Cheat for loaylty... Something like "obeyme", which will max all your servants loyalty? It's not difficult, I will do it.

@dumbcrow

Could you please advise how to do the following

* I sold a Slave which was wearing a "Cow Costume" now i can't get any Cow Costumes" - Is it a bug?
* How to change the Mistress Love from "-ve 99%" to back to positive?
* How to get rid of the Mistress? I can't find any option to do that?
* I found a cheat for Mistress to change the attitude "rageher" & "niceher". Is there's any cheat to change the Love?
* Is there's any cheat coming up in upcoming version to increase the Loyalty?

So far i really liked the game. Thanks for all the work

Many Thanks
I'm really glad you like my game.

* I sold a Slave which was wearing a "Cow Costume" now i can't get any Cow Costumes" - Is it a bug?
Every costume has a 25% chance to appear in shop on new day.

* How to change the Mistress Love from "-ve 99%" to back to positive?
Every fulfilled request is +5% to love

* How to get rid of the Mistress? I can't find any option to do that?
You can't. There is a code "goodbyemylove", which will remove her. Added in 0.7.12.1

* I found a cheat for Mistress to change the attitude "rageher" & "niceher". Is there's any cheat to change the Love?
No

* Is there's any cheat coming up in upcoming version to increase the Loyalty?
Will add it soon

• Angry
Reactions: jestir and pdpdpd

bblvr99

Jan 20, 2018
I really love this game, excellent work :) Thank you!

My wish is that the very obedient girls would offer sex/bj for food/alcohol/avoid beating, or suggest pleasure, in the cells or in the training/torture room for advantages. Maybe also servants.

Also maybe have an option to force servants/slaves to watch when you train/have sex/bj with another slave for increased obedience on the watcher.

Anyway keep up the good work! :)

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I really love this game, excellent work :) Thank you!

My wish is that the very obedient girls would offer sex/bj for food/alcohol/avoid beating, or suggest pleasure, in the cells or in the training/torture room for advantages. Maybe also servants.

Also maybe have an option to force servants/slaves to watch when you train/have sex/bj with another slave for increased obedience on the watcher.

Anyway keep up the good work! :)
Thank you. I like your first idea. I will add it in suggestions on Trello

how to feed mistress?
Make sure that you have cooked food. She will come to dinner room and eat.

dumbcrow very nice game.
can you please tell how can one get urine and tears to make potions.?
Thank you. Urine - give beer to slave and wait a little. Tears - beat her hard in training room

D

Deleted member 78983

My bunnygirl is stuck in the pillory. Also it is still a huge grind to get mistress into negative value. I buy fresh slaves just to beat them up and sell them next day I buy another to beat but it goes down only a few percent per day. Also got 3 pets and the new room, don't give my employees or servants free days. There should be a faster way to make her evil. Otherwise I am loving the game and really appreciate the new update. Keep doing what you are doing. I am eagerly waiting for new content.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My bunnygirl is stuck in the pillory. Also it is still a huge grind to get mistress into negative value. I buy fresh slaves just to beat them up and sell them next day I buy another to beat but it goes down only a few percent per day. Also got 3 pets and the new room, don't give my employees or servants free days. There should be a faster way to make her evil. Otherwise I am loving the game and really appreciate the new update. Keep doing what you are doing. I am eagerly waiting for new content.
If you want to break immersion, just use the following cheats: "rageher" , "niceher". Effect should be obvious.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
could you not make the shibari room lockable? only if you don't use it. the miss loses its inclination every day, even if you don't use it at all. or that you can tear it down. or build a spa at the place for the opposite effect. nice update by the way. the game is getting better and better/complexer. it's really fun.(y)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
could you not make the shibari room lockable? only if you don't use it. the miss loses its inclination every day, even if you don't use it at all. or that you can tear it down. or build a spa at the place for the opposite effect. nice update by the way. the game is getting better and better/complexer. it's really fun.(y)
Same effect for the pet chamber. Even if you don't have any pets, she will still wander in and complain about it.
dumbcrow, he has a point, mistress should be able to ignore rooms that we don't use. Since we can't deconstruct, lock doors, etc.

jestir

May 4, 2018
The bunny girl is stuck in the menagerie after clicking on train obedience and I am playing on version 0.7.12
64bit any way I can get her unstuck cause she is dying of starvation cause I really do not want to lose her she is a redhead and I have not seen too many redheads for sale I have deleted the appdata\local\ninetyss file folder in case it was from the old version of the game messing with it if that fixed it I will let you know I have to start all over again so it will take me a few days to get back to where I was

Last edited:

Hroft777

Jun 1, 2017
How can i heal facial scars? Nurse said that injures she can care at home, but i cant see it on the map and when i bring slave to her in my house nothing happen.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes