Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
Problem with 0.7.12.1. Mistress wants from you to bring her a pet to play with. With a bunnygirl in her room there is no icon to give her the pet.
Good and interisting game, I like it.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How can i heal facial scars? Nurse said that injures she can care at home, but i cant see it on the map and when i bring slave to her in my house nothing happen.
Right now scars can't be removed, but to fulfill my patrons request soon I have plans to add surgery, there you will be able to remove scars

Problem with 0.7.12.1. Mistress wants from you to bring her a pet to play with. With a bunnygirl in her room there is no icon to give her the pet.
Good and interisting game, I like it.
Thanks for report. Will fix it in next update

Reactions: pdpdpd

Georgebob10

Nov 25, 2019
I had a previous version (not sure of what version, date on the folders is April 30, 19) of this and was able to put slaves to work. I pulled down the more recent version (0.7.11.2) and I am unable to get my slaves to work. The option just does not come up. Did the method change or am I missing something?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I had a previous version (not sure of what version, date on the folders is April 30, 19) of this and was able to put slaves to work. I pulled down the more recent version (0.7.11.2) and I am unable to get my slaves to work. The option just does not come up. Did the method change or am I missing something?
Yes, now slaves can't work. You should promote them first to employeegirls, which will earn money without your participation.
And, by the way, some kind people already posted here v0.7.12.1, you'd better use it

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Invite expired. So, there are cheats to increase the love of his wife and the loyalty of slaves?
Fixed link

There is cheats only for her nature
"rageher" - lower mistress nature
"niceher" - raise mistress nature
"obeyme" - Maximum loyalty to servants and employeegirls (v0.7.13)

Last edited:

Chris237

Jul 28, 2017
Fixed link

There is cheats only for her nature
"rageher" - lower mistress nature
"niceher" - raise mistress nature
"obeyme" - Maximum loyalty to servants and employeegirls (v0.7.13)
Nice. Thank you. Keep up the good work. The game is interesting and awesome so far.

Shylar

Jul 13, 2017
How do you earn money? I do not have enough money to clear room for employees and the only way I can make money I can find is working by computer, which generates just enough money for daily upkeep. Is there something I am missing?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
normally you train slaves (sex, obedience, housekeeping) then sell them at auctions. Some you make pets out of them after making them insane, train them for fighting and/or sex to make them win underground competition. The big bucks are there.

if you wish to play the "good master", the path is long and hard. might as well use cheat "dumbmoney" to spare you from that. It gives you +10000 money everytime you use it.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes