• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
So these performance issues still exist? That was one of the first mentions on page 1, I had hoped this is no longer the case. The malware positives aren't exactly encouraging either.
Malwarebytes doesn't show any malware while the game is running. Might just be people using cheap anti-viruses like Bitdefender.

Last edited:

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
Great job!!! i Hope u do something with the graphical optimization,, i dont have a good GPU! only less 9 FPS :(

Thnk man! great game!!

i do a slave my lover/mistress but dont appear in the Goals on options! its ok anyway! GG and Continue pls!! ^^

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
dumbmoney=gives money
dumbcasual=no stamina cost
dumbgarbage?=clears all rooms
All Available Cheats so far:
dumbmoney - +10000$
dumbexp - +10000exp
dumbcen - Censor
dumbuncen - Uncensor
servantplease - Add servant. Don't use this if you already have servant.
potionsplease - +5 of each potions
dumbstim - restores you stamina to 100%
dumbcasual - Action will not consume your or your slave stamina
employeeplease - adds employee girl
dumbgarbage - removes garbage from rooms
rageher - lower mistress nature
niceher - raise mistress nature
goodbyemylove - Remove mistress
obeyme - Maximum loyalty to servants and employeegirls (v0.7.13.1)

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
And what conditions in the game must be observed in order for pregnancy to occur? Is it enough just to sleep with a slave vaginally (for example, on a rug in a torture chamber or on a master’s bed), ending up in it, or will there be any event?
What settings are applied for this, well, there is a duration, some inscriptions indicating progress? Is there a real duration of pregnancy, as in the real world, or are there any game conventions?
Is it necessary to start a new game for this, or is the previous save enough?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Well hight ressource usage on such a game with a virus warning probably not a false positive.I got the feeling he might have sneaked a crypto currency miner in his game or some sort of malware careful guys
My game never contains any malware or crypto miner. Yes, it can consume too much resources due to poor optimization (keep in mind that I'm amateur gamedev). And, as you can see, virustotal.com confirms that my game is clean

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
And what conditions in the game must be observed in order for pregnancy to occur? Is it enough just to sleep with a slave vaginally (for example, on a rug in a torture chamber or on a master’s bed), ending up in it, or will there be any event?
What settings are applied for this, well, there is a duration, some inscriptions indicating progress? Is there a real duration of pregnancy, as in the real world, or are there any game conventions?
Is it necessary to start a new game for this, or is the previous save enough?
Will pregnancy be added?:WaitWhat:
Pregnancy, right now is a endgame feature. Your slave or petgirl can become pregnant only at breeding center, and, actually, after she become pregnant she will be taken from you, in return of huge money reward.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So these performance issues still exist? That was one of the first mentions on page 1, I had hoped this is no longer the case. The malware positives aren't exactly encouraging either.
First too builds of my game were very poor optimized, but this was more then year ago, now game performance much better

Reactions: IInEoII

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
According to the story it is very difficult to impregnate the females. Take them to the hospital and have a pregnancy test and hope for at least a C result and then off er them up for impregnation. If they get pregnant the female is confiscated but you get $100,000. Not a bad deal. Buy cheap slaves and play the lotto. It will cost you $2200 for the test and impregnation.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The interface has been altered regarding actions. Pets and slaves now have a similar interface.
Thanks Kamilgar for the cheat codes. It does save the initial grind.

L E W D

Aug 14, 2018
According to the story it is very difficult to impregnate the females. Take them to the hospital and have a pregnancy test and hope for at least a C result and then off er them up for impregnation. If they get pregnant the female is confiscated but you get $100,000. Not a bad deal. Buy cheap slaves and play the lotto. It will cost you $2200 for the test and impregnation.
New business model.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
First too builds of my game were very poor optimized, but this was more then year ago, now game performance much better
Never had any problems with it. The annoying bug that strands pets in the stable seems to be removed. The odd thing though when I close the game I get a crash report.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes