• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
You will receive less money for mutilated slave, ;) Any plans for Tattoos, or dogs and stuff to stop them escaping?

Also can we demote mistress yet? Or perhaps multiple mistresses? :sneaky:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have a bug: My slave was returned after failing insemination and was insane but the problem she is in the same position as she was in the insemination room in the cell and she does not respond. Just lies in mid air.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Did not see the option in game (unless I am blind) and my search-fu did not show any results: can you change your girls job? For example, get your servant and make her an employee or matron, or degrade back to common slave?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Did not see the option in game (unless I am blind) and my search-fu did not show any results: can you change your girls job? For example, get your servant and make her an employee or matron, or degrade back to slave?
You can only go up as far as I have noticed. You can still "train" employees ie. take them down stairs but be careful they dont like it. Servants you can do little to. I have never taken one downstairs.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
How do you train slave skills pass lv 10?

Edit: never mind, I see that different class such as employee, and pet girl have different skills cap. :)

Last edited:

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
Pregnancy, right now is a endgame feature. Your slave or petgirl can become pregnant only at breeding center, and, actually, after she become pregnant she will be taken from you, in return of huge money reward.
And in the future it is planned to do somehow that a slave can become pregnant from the actions of the alter ego and she will not be taken away and with her pregnancy, desired and not so, the master will have to strain himself?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
You will receive less money for mutilated slave, ;) Any plans for Tattoos, or dogs and stuff to stop them escaping?

Also can we demote mistress yet? Or perhaps multiple mistresses? :sneaky:
Tatoos is implemented... not too much, actually. Right now slave can escape only from your bedroom, so I don't think I should put an my efforts in this direction. Right now mistress can be removed by cheat code, but later I plan to add her ability to leave you and go to one of your rivals, if she fall out of love with you. Multiple mistresses - no, at least I'm not planning to do this

I have a bug: My slave was returned after failing insemination and was insane but the problem she is in the same position as she was in the insemination room in the cell and she does not respond. Just lies in mid air.
It would be nice if you can provide me your save game file, so I can reproduce this bug. They can be found c:\Users\ (User name)\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames\

Did not see the option in game (unless I am blind) and my search-fu did not show any results: can you change your girls job? For example, get your servant and make her an employee or matron, or degrade back to common slave?
No, promotion is a one way action. If you don't like your servant/employee just get rid of them and train new one

And in the future it is planned to do somehow that a slave can become pregnant from the actions of the alter ego and she will not be taken away and with her pregnancy, desired and not so, the master will have to strain himself?
I have similar plans, then at late game you can make your mistress pregnant. Actually, I plan that my game will end in two ways. Let me explain: I'm plan to add something like karma to main character. Every cruel action will lower it, every kind will raise. Something similar you can see on mistress reaction right now. Then your mistress will be pregnant you will have last chance to change your karma. Game will end after she will give a birth. Game ending will depend on your karma

Reactions: koloborodko

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey guys!! how can you let the girls work?
I just posted a reply. Employees earn money. Slaves and servants cost money. You have two employees and two servants. The two employees earn the most doing private orgy parties (a lot of money up to 18,000 a day). The servants can be sold via the contract system in the business building across the street. You have to keep on checking.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
at that time you could bring them in the cash to earn money is no longer possible?
Nope only for training. Sell them at the weekly auction. You can buy them in for 400 (approx) and sell them fully trained for 4000. If they well trained virginal and no scars they can reach 9000.

zShiiika

Dec 17, 2019
Jeez the plot seems promising, I'm going to try it out right now

Also, do you have an androdi version or are you planning to create one in the future?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes