Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Quick question, if I send a girl on a contract, are they gone forever? Because it said "days to fulfill = X" so I thought they come back.

And doesn't the shop restock on candles?
Yes, they're gone forever. Days to fulfill means the days the contract will float around for you to fill it with the girl required.
The shop restocks items in random numbers (including zero) in random days. If it ain't there today, try next day.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The premise of the story sounds like sex trafficking to me? That the only value of women is for sex for horny men. I don't mind sex in games but only if its mutual. I think I will pass on this one.

Reactions: synko

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
Is there a way to hard-force english language in-game ? The only way I found to change language is once you start a new game but even when I select english it keeps half the dialogue in another language; I'm confused.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I'm happy to see Dumbcrow is one of the more consistent game creators out there. This project really deserves more support and hopefully it'll inspire more slave training games with quality animations and features in the future.

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Just a thought that came to me after reading the overview, so basically in some future update will pregnancy be added? Does anyone have any information about this?

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I can't find the "custom girl editor" anymore. I've used it in earlier version.

Anyone know how I can do that now?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can someone help me ?
i'm trying to play this game and some game with unreal engine as a basis....
when i try to run it, the sound, and bgm is run perfectly, no stutering on it, but the screen is stoping, when i try to alt+tab and back to the game, it like respond but got stoped again...
i try to find da wae in google, but i can't find any solution cuz i think it's not stutering problem (while much of the case stutering is impact the game sound too, but mine is not)
Maybe right here i can find a way to play a game that have unreal engine as a basis...

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Is there a way to hard-force english language in-game ? The only way I found to change language is once you start a new game but even when I select english it keeps half the dialogue in another language; I'm confused.
Same here. The words of the current language don't fit in the boxes either.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
So I have this slave which was assigned to my bedroom after i bought her from the business area from Scott but she is stuck and also kinda distorted as in the screenshot in the bedroom and I cannot move her. Is there a way to delete a slave?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
So, when I change language back to english at least half of the stuff remains in different language. Do I need to change system language or what?

Reactions: DF37985
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes