Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I know we have the petgirl fighting thing, but can we have normal fighting as well? Maybe have fitness training which requires more food and have chance of injury and death from fighting. Also have non complaint slaves you need to drag around instead of them just following you.

Also the option of buying sisters or mother and daughter from the auction for some special training.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I know we have the petgirl fighting thing, but can we have normal fighting as well? Maybe have fitness training which requires more food and have chance of injury and death from fighting. Also have non complaint slaves you need to drag around instead of them just following you.

Also the option of buying sisters or mother and daughter from the auction for some special training.
Every petgirl has two parameters responsible for fighting: "Melee" skill and "Aggression". First shows how much damage your petgirl will inflict, second frequency of attacks. Both parameters can be trained at aviary (check petgirl tab while she is in aviary). Also in fighting your petgirl can be injured, if she lose. In this case you should heal her at hospital.

Complaint slaves. Right now I don't have such plans, but I will add it as a suggestion on my trello page.

D

Deleted member 1710852

How can I get rid of my employee? or rather I want to turn my employee in to a servant is that possible?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Hi. Someone can tell me how I have my concubines to hand over pocket money for her expenses?

How to be good with her in sex, you have to click the left mouse button, but her satisfaction does not increase. What am I doing wrong?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How can I get rid of my employee? or rather I want to turn my employee in to a servant is that possible?
You can remove your employee by selling her to the lady contract agency if they're wanting an employee slave and she meets the requirements. Employee to servant is not possible

Hi. Someone can tell me how I have my concubines to hand over pocket money for her expenses?

How to be good with her in sex, you have to click the left mouse button, but her satisfaction does not increase. What am I doing wrong?
Concubine you mean your mistress? Everyday she will ask for random things from you including a $1000 allowance. To satisfy her in sex, click the mouse button at the right timing. When it shows click, you click. Wrong timing reduces her satisfaction.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
How to fulfill the whims of your mistress such as buying champagne, ordering food from a restaurant? I do not see such options in the dialog with her.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How to fulfill the whims of your mistress such as buying champagne, ordering food from a restaurant? I do not see such options in the dialog with her.
Buy champagne from the bartender at the bar (champagne appears only when the event is triggered). To order food, go to your entrance hall (where your phone is), press the call button and the option to order sushi will appear. In any event go back to your mistress to complete her request.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Thx. got it. Last question: How to get the tears of slaves?
Physically hurt them through your fist or baton (if you bought one from a wandering visitor). That is if you have the stomach for it. Doing that will also risk giving them scars which lowers their sell value if you intend to sell them. I play the good master so I don't do that shit.

Reactions: dumbcrow

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
I promoted a second maid to help the first one, but I can't assign her tasks such as cleaning the rooms (this is basic after all, not requiring loyalty). I increased her loyalty and discipline and NOTHING. Still the same. What is this about? I sold it even later because I thought I had done something wrong, but with another servant, the same
I have.

Maybe game owner can help?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I promoted a second maid to help the first one, but I can't assign her tasks such as cleaning the rooms (this is basic after all, not requiring loyalty). I increased her loyalty and discipline and NOTHING. Still the same. What is this about? I sold it even later because I thought I had done something wrong, but with another servant, the same
I have.

Maybe game owner can help?
Assigned tasks on servants cannot overlap. If one is tasked with cleaning, the same task cannot be given to the other. You can change the tasks assigned for each servant anytime by first removing the current task given to the first one then assigning it to the other and vice versa. Some tasks require some level of loyalty to be available.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How do I train the slaves without beating the shit out of them? Like how to be a nice owner?
for new slaves: give them beer, wait for them to pee, collect their urine and use it make submission potions. Use it to the slaves so they'll not reject any order you give them. from that, slowly increase their affection toward you (giving more beers/vodka helps). when their sympathy towards you crosses the threshold (yellow), they become willing to have sex with you when you train them.

Reactions: IInEoII
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes