Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

F1gar0

May 1, 2019
Found a bug when we come to the lady contract on the second floor after buying 2 times a slave, she either hangs on insemination, with a yellow love term, it is not possible to sell at auction.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
how do you use the cheats?
Better use the cheats as the game is still extremely poorly done and impossible without using the money cheats. You will got bankrupt every time without them.

The game creator should have made it so you make a fair amount of money from working and lose a lot less stamina doing it.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Better use the cheats as the game is still extremely poorly done and impossible without using the money cheats. You will got bankrupt every time without them.

The game creator should have made it so you make a fair amount of money from working and lose a lot less stamina doing it.
I've been able to get everything the real way, its a little time and patience... but ya'll keep ragging on basically a beta game. It's not completed and is updated every month. No, not everything polished yet... this is still the testing grounds.

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
can someone help me ?
i'm trying to play this game and some game with unreal engine as a basis....
when i try to run it, the sound, and bgm is run perfectly, no stutering on it, but the screen is stoping, when i try to alt+tab and back to the game, it like respond but got stoped again...
i try to find da wae in google, but i can't find any solution cuz i think it's not stutering problem (while much of the case stutering is impact the game sound too, but mine is not)
Maybe right here i can find a way to play a game that have unreal engine as a basis...
quick question, why don't you save your game, close it, do whatever you wanna do in your computer and then restart.

it will takes you only 2 to 3 mins max, except if you want to use cheat codes, i have no other way besides a paper and a pincil.

and the Alt+Tab is working perfectly for me, try on another UE4 game, if you get the same issue it has to be your windows.

Not trying to offend you !

Reactions: Choyz
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes