Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
At the slave purchase place, look for slaves that say something like "she's sensitive/cries a lot" in the bio section of their profile. They usually have the "sensitive" trait. They'll cry after regular sex training if their mind status is low like around 20% or lower (not sure where the exact cutoff numbers are). No beating is required in this case, at least, up to the last version. Don't know if this will change eventually. Keep in mind, they'll go insane pretty easily so you have to keep their mind from hitting zero.
Slave begin crying, if within one training she loses more then 15% of her mind. Actually, I dont know is this can be or not achieved without beating.

You can buy them from the cosmetics company employee.
Cosmetics company just buys tears, not selling them. Rough training is the only way to receive tears

Reactions: Zatorr

Candellight

Jan 4, 2020
Whenever I start the game, my Oculus VR software starts too. When I close the VR software, the game ends. And if I run the VR programm in the background, the game doesn't load. Only the Startscreen is runing. Can someone help me.

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
Slave begin crying, if within one training she loses more then 15% of her mind. Actually, I dont know is this can be or not achieved without beating.

Cosmetics company just buys tears, not selling them. Rough training is the only way to receive tears
Thanks for the clarification, I thought he sells them.

delta5

Jan 8, 2020
Whenever I start the game, my Oculus VR software starts too. When I close the VR software, the game ends. And if I run the VR programm in the background, the game doesn't load. Only the Startscreen is runing. Can someone help me.
I have the same thing with my Vive. I just close the Steam VR window and everything works fine.

kavaman

Dec 25, 2018
Well, you'd know better than me. I'm making the wrong assumption regarding how the mind stat is factored in. Be that as it may, I was able to collect a decent supply of tears by just sex training, and it seemed to only be possible with a girl that has sensitive trait (whether that is a bug or legit feature). Also, my character was maxed out level wise, and all training equipment was added to the room. So maybe, that had something to do with it as well.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Well, you'd know better than me. I'm making the wrong assumption regarding how the mind stat is factored in. Be that as it may, I was able to collect a decent supply of tears by just sex training, and it seemed to only be possible with a girl that has sensitive trait (whether that is a bug or legit feature). Also, my character was maxed out level wise, and all training equipment was added to the room. So maybe, that had something to do with it as well.
Sensative trait means that she looses mind faster while traaining. So, it's easier to get tears from her. Simply because she will faster lose 15% of mind

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
is there a list of positive characteristics for the jobs? for example, (housewife as maid) or sex instructor gives 50%+ income for private orgy party.
PS:
actually, it's just not so clear with the supervisor for the pets.
do i get a ex soldier, a ex officer, or a babysitter?
those would be the most logical ones for me right now. or is there no bonus for this job?

Last edited:

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
thank you. but i mean before i hire/buy her. maybe a little note in the biography. that would be great.

konnie

Jun 30, 2019
I have this too. Before you start the game got to your services tab in task manager and stop Ocolus VR Runtime Service. After that Steam VR will pop up, you can just quit it.

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
One minor graphics issue on my PC. If you set the settings to 1080p full screen on my dell monitor (1920x1200 res) it scales the game to the 1200 pixel height so part of the image gets cut off on the sides.

Not a huge issue as i can just run it windowed mode, but i thought i'd mention it :)

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
One minor graphics issue on my PC. If you set the settings to 1080p full screen on my dell monitor (1920x1200 res) it scales the game to the 1200 pixel height so part of the image gets cut off on the sides.

Not a huge issue as i can just run it windowed mode, but i thought i'd mention it :)
Press "Alt"+"Enter", that should fix your issue.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes