Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
I've spent two days trying to fix this bug, and all for nothing. I think this is ue4 bug. I hope this bug does not bring too much inconvenience
No problem, and thankyou so much for looking :)

Does indeed sound like a engine bug.
Not a massive issue, the keyboard shorcuts work as a workaround, just mentioned it incase it was a silly easily-fixable bug like a typo somewhere or something ;)

messoo

Aug 16, 2019
I have a problem
I was playing an old version
You download
New release
When running
This message appears
out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/ or closing other applications that are running. exiting

Phaza

Jan 13, 2020
Any chance to add meat factory in the game? A lot of non fertile girls. I mean something like dolcett comics.

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
And will it be possible in the future to start a relationship with a saleswoman in a sex shop? Or make her your slave. or send her your slave for an internship and lure her saleswoman to the main character?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
And will it be possible in the future to start a relationship with a saleswoman in a sex shop? Or make her your slave. or send her your slave for an internship and lure her saleswoman to the main character?
Right now I don't have such plans. Actually, my humble writing talent, don't allow me to make story driven game with focus on relationship. Maybe one day I will be able to hire a screenwriter for my game, but not in near future

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
Right now I don't have such plans. Actually, my humble writing talent, don't allow me to make story driven game with focus on relationship. Maybe one day I will be able to hire a screenwriter for my game, but not in near future
I did not mean the relationship as such, but lure her into the house. Or periodically come to the lady and have sex with her. Make her a version of the same mistress.
And with the other women met by the main character, too, have a similar adventure.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I did not mean the relationship as such, but lure her into the house. Or periodically come to the lady and have sex with her. Make her a version of the same mistress.
And with the other women met by the main character, too, have a similar adventure.
ok, I understand you, I'll think about it

Reactions: koloborodko

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I try the game now and really like what you can do with your slaves. I just try somethings in it right now.
But my type of fetish would be to spank slaves or be spanked in the game by the mistress for example.
Is this possible to be or to do? Do someone know if the game has fetish things included in the game? I think this game has a lot of potential and can be better to every new update :)

Reactions: pdpdpd

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
No. Personally I'm not ready for such content
Speaking of meat, I still want your cat girls to catch some juicy rats for dinner, starve them and let them catch their own food, with chance of sickness of course.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The hair looks terrible and guys look better than girls.
my slaves are unhappy that you don't like their hair
1585598832171.png
But seriously, I understand that my characters are far from ideal, but so far this is the best I can offer

Speaking of meat, I still want your cat girls to catch some juicy rats for dinner, starve them and let them catch their own food, with chance of sickness of course.
Will think about it
My screen resolution is accurate 1366 x 768
I want to play the new version, what should I do?
This resolution is supported. Can you explain your problem in more details?
Game is completely broken on a 2K monitor .. sad :(
2560x1440 is not even a resolution I can select
Will add this resolution in next version

Reactions: pdpdpd and dbp5ca

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i keep getting an UE4 crash pls help....
and before you say it i tryed to disable my antivirus
that got me to start game/quit page but i cant click anything
man this seamed interesting i been searching a lot for a replacement of Slave Maker this seamed it too bad i cant play it

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes