Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Ok,
I hope everyone who plays my game is now sitting at home, and does not go out without serious need. To make it not quite boringto yoy, I decided to share with you the latest version of my game which right now was released on Patreon. Take care of yourself and have a good game!

"90 Seconds slave" x64 v0.8

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I'll ask you again, can we get our slaves pregnant, or do we have to go through the breeding center?

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
this seems to be a massively resource intensive game. how can I run doom eternal but not this? the game starts fine but slows to a crawl after a few minutes. the worst part is my pc continues to run slow for minutes after closing this game. what the hell is going on here?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
this seems to be a massively resource intensive game. how can I run doom eternal but not this? the game starts fine but slows to a crawl after a few minutes. the worst part is my pc continues to run slow for minutes after closing this game. what the hell is going on here?
Weird, no problem on my end. Yet I have a medium configuration and I have no problem. Ark and Arma 3 runs in average quality for example.
Translated by Deepl.

Reactions: UnknownBava

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
Weird, no problem on my end. Yet I have a medium configuration and I have no problem. Ark and Arma 3 runs in average quality for example.
Translated by Deepl.
how much ram do you have?

I hate this because dumbcrow makes great games. assault is amazing work (and needs a sequel in my opinion) and this one is right up my alley but seems to be unplayable due to optimization problems.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
how much ram do you have?

I hate this because dumbcrow makes great games. assault is amazing work (and needs a sequel in my opinion) and this one is right up my alley but seems to be unplayable due to optimization problems.
I'm gonna give my whole setup to go faster. I5 7600k 3.80 GHz, 8Gb ram, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti (Who and a Fake, I got fooled buying it on Cdiscount).

Translated by Deepl.

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
I'm gonna give my whole setup to go faster. I5 7600k 3.80 GHz, 8Gb ram, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti (Who and a Fake, I got fooled buying it on Cdiscount).

Translated by Deepl.
pretty much the same specs then. I only asked about ram because it's my memory usage that maxes out as I play this game.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018

Translated by Deepl.
same but i5-2500k
Game fps 60max-50min

but, with chrome open it goes down to 40fps

sorry the bad english

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
pretty much the same specs then. I only asked about ram because it's my memory usage that maxes out as I play this game.
How many Ram do you have?

same but i5-2500k
Game fps 60max-50min

but, with chrome open it goes down to 40fps

sorry the bad english
You've got what 2500K because there's a different wattage. I plan later to switch to another I5 in 6 core this time the 4 starts to be too light for what I do with my computer.

Translated by deepl

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
If you have problems with a similar configuration, it means that another program has to run in the background at the same time. On my side no problem with the game launch + google chrome launch with more than 10 tabs open, steam launch and other programs in the background. Are all your drivers up to date ?

Translated by deepl.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Ok,
I hope everyone who plays my game is now sitting at home, and does not go out without serious need. To make it not quite boringto yoy, I decided to share with you the latest version of my game which right now was released on Patreon. Take care of yourself and have a good game!

Google Drive
that's really great of you. thank you. one of the best ways too kill some hours ;)

Nov 22, 2017
Ok,

Google Drive
Thank You and I wish You this same, Your game is amazing!

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I agreed, me too, slaves are our, so chlidren must be our
Seeing as we all agree on that, I'm calling for revolution. Not happy, not happy not happy not happy not happy :mad: :mad: :mad: . Oops, sorry containment's starting to bust my chops:oops:.

Translated by Deepl.

MasterJake

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
Ok I have a I7 3770 with a GTX660TI with 16GB ram pretty much old but the Game run without any Problems in 1440 in Window I have some Programs like Browsers with pretty much Tabs (nearly 50) open in the background.
But there is no Problem it makes more than 60FPS.
Maybe because I have 16GB and the Game on a SSD

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes