Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Given the kind of answer I got, next time you're in trouble I'll leave it in. I'm not who you think I need you to take it down a notch, that you have to send someone who insults you or whatever back to shit, but that you have to face it for someone who takes the time to try to help is completely stupid.
OK, first of all I believe you're the one who has to take it down a notch. Nothing in my post was an insult directed at you. As I stated, the translation provided was not adequate to explain what you meant by some of your points. On the other two points, yes you made the assumption that I didn't know you could mute a system through the Windows main controls (which is fairly insulting if you think about it) and secondly you suggested that I was trying to auction on the wrong day. Neither of your replies were in the least bit helpful. Lastly by calling me stupid in your last port you've pretty much secured the impression made previously. If you wish to not "help" in the future, please feel free to ignore my posts and I'll return the favour.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Having some problems with the mood calculation. I am being penalized -3 for starvation but the only ones showing that are employees (who I can't control) and petgirls (who eat when they get low enough). There's plenty of food available so not sure why this is happening for events I can't control.
Let's make it clear. Starvation is negative effect for main character starvation, not his slaves or servants. Time to time you should eat at dinning room. Starvation of your slaves and servant affects on their chance of geting ill
Found another thing. I took two slaves to the auction. The first one went on the block but then there was no auction. Next day they were both back in their cells.
This 100% bug. I will fix it. I will forbid placing second slave on auction

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How to get rope mastery lvl 1 I have a room hanging and all the time I have 1%. Is this a bug?
The Shibari room is just painful slow to raise, I think it takes about 2 hours to go up 1%. If you clamp their tits, the submission gains stop too, so don't do that. I thought it might not raise if the girl is already maxed on submission but it still does, it's just reallllly fucking slow.

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The Shibari room is just painful slow to raise, I think it takes about 2 hours to go up 1%. If you clamp their tits, the submission gains stop too, so don't do that. I thought it might not raise if the girl is already maxed on submission but it still does, it's just reallllly fucking slow.
Will check it, and will apply game balance changes if it really too slow
Managed to get "Handler" to 100% but it's not triggering the checkmark which means I can't finished the skill.
Minor bug. You just need to train her a little bit more, just few seconds, and you will achieve this skill
I've been playing a game from last version so I'm guessing that's what's causing the problems with the new mechanics?
Nope, everything you say are bugs not related to save game version mismatch. Thanks for report, if you find more bugs, please, let me know

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Will check it, and will apply game balance changes if it really too slow

Minor bug. You just need to train her a little bit more, just few seconds, and you will achieve this skill

Nope, everything you say are bugs not related to save game version mismatch. Thanks for report, if you find more bugs, please, let me know
Thanks for the follow-up. Handler worked fine as you said, just took a few more seconds. On Starvation, mentioned above, I thought maybe it was linked to the MC and not the slaves so thanks for the confirmation :) Also managed to sell a single slave so that's working fine too (though felt kinda bad about selling someone in full gold on Sympathy).

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Found another bug. For some reason I am noticing that some of my petgirls can't be accessed when they are in the aviary. It's kindof a pain since I can't change them up to let others in and since one of them is high aggression I don't want to just leave them in there with other. This pic shows what I mean. Untitled.jpg
Arianna is not yearning but the action submenu (lightning bolt) isn't visible.

Reactions: dan1289

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Found another bug. For some reason I am noticing that some of my petgirls can't be accessed when they are in the aviary. It's kindof a pain since I can't change them up to let others in and since one of them is high aggression I don't want to just leave them in there with other. This pic shows what I mean.
Arianna is not yearning but the action submenu (lightning bolt) isn't visible.
Answered in PM

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
dumbcrow , I've been playing the game for quite a while and I have a few observations about the current version and a few requests that you might consider when thinking about future features, etc.
On the subject of observations: as someone noted earlier, the Shinbari room usage seems very slow. The Submission gains are fine but the amount of time necessary to get the "Rope Master" skills is REALLY slow. I've been running slaves through there for a while and I'm still only up to 60% for the first level. Generally I put someone in there and just leave them hanging until they are just about to pass out.
Have you changed the percentage gain for the "Lustfulness" skill for slaves? It used to be I could max it while training the sex skills to full levels but that no longer seems to be the case. I seldom get slaves above 5 now.
Have you changed the dynamic for tears? I used to be able to get a good cry from training the ass and then running a candle over the back until the timer ran down but now that doesn't seem to be working, even with slaves who's bio reads they are always depressed and crying. Seems alot more difficult to farm tears now.
Onto requests :):
Please add some way of tempering or changing the Mistress. I know a few people have commented on that and while I wouldn't mind being able to just change her for a different one, the mechanic seems to be more of a drag than an advantage. My current one has cost me almost $40k in "pocket change", she buys $2K dildos (which I'm not even allowed to watch her use since she gets snotty about it) and she's always running off to talk to servants and slaves when I want to get her quest. On top of that she feels free to tell me it's "too late" to fuck or she's already recently bathed. Honestly, I'm about ready to shoot her and feed her to the pets. :p
Second request, since you created employees, it's removed the ability to train slaves for "artistic" or "slave handling". I know those can be trained for employees, but it would be nice if I had the ability to train the slaves at least part of the way there. Maybe being able to send them to a dance class or some such would work. I can train for most skills but not those two any longer.
Third request, I consider myself a fairly lenient Master. I try to treat my slaves humanely and I only sell the best on the market (unlike that sleazebag Scott who doesn't even wash his slaves before auctions). Would you consider having the ability to upgrade the slave cages to something a little nicer like you were able to do with Slave Brothel? If I could I'd just get them all sleeping with me (once I moved the Mistress out of her room and I took it over, I mean really she's got the nicest room in the house and I'm the Master???). I try to sell only the best girls, I fully train and aim to place them well, for example with the Marriage Agency. I would like to be able to treat them a bit nicer since they are enduring my massive stamina in railing them on the Wooden Horse. Some paint, wallpaper or maybe a decent bed would do wonders LOL. This would also impact on the positive side for the Mistress since now all she's sees are the "gallows" (stupid bitch), the stalls, the dank cells and the occasional candle use and she's getting harder. I want to be able to show that, yeah I'm a heartless flesh peddler but I still care.
Anyway, some thoughts to consider. ;)

Reactions: IInEoII

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I pulled a dumb and didnt look at the dev notes before installing. Changed the resolution while playing around and now the game doesnt work. even tried deleting the folder and redoing the install.

Halp?

dan1289

Sep 13, 2018
Ok,
I hope everyone who plays my game is now sitting at home, and does not go out without serious need. To make it not quite boringto yoy, I decided to share with you the latest version of my game which right now was released on Patreon. Take care of yourself and have a good game!

"90 Seconds slave" x64 v0.8
Google Drive
Hi, sorry for my english. Help with a bug, I can not interact with my petgerls.

The game is in Russian, but a bug has also been made in English

1587286466543.png

dan1289

Sep 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "dbp5ca, сообщение: 3304245, участник: 10954"]
Нашел еще одну ошибку. По какой-то причине я замечаю, что некоторые из моих питомцев не могут быть доступны, когда они находятся в вольере. Это своего рода боль, так как я не могу изменить их, чтобы впустить других, и, поскольку один из них - высокая агрессия, я не хочу просто оставлять их там с другим. Эта картинка показывает, что я имею в виду. View attachment 617270
Арианна не тоскует, но подменю действий (молния) не видно.
[/ QUOTE]
i have this bug too. pz help me(

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How to get rope mastery lvl 1 I have a room hanging and all the time I have 1%. Is this a bug?
Hi, sorry for my english. Help with a bug, I can not interact with my petgerls.

The game is in Russian, but a bug has also been made in English
As I can see on screenshot this is not lat build. Try use last version of my game, and if this bug happens again send me your save file. Also I wonder, where did you get Russian version? I don't remember that I've added Russian localization.
and that bug too . can't use stimulants
Stimulants can be use only 1 time per day

Last edited:

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Please tell me how to make a slave insane? I can't find information about this
Beat her, keep her locked, don't handcuff her. From time to time a guy who tests various devices comes to be his guinea pig until her sanity drops to zero. I have no idea just how to make levels 2 and 3 of insanity.

Endflin

Apr 23, 2020
Beat her, keep her locked, don't handcuff her. From time to time a guy who tests various devices comes to be his guinea pig until her sanity drops to zero. I have no idea just how to make levels 2 and 3 of insanity.
I tried to lower the level of the psyche to zero, but it did not help to make her a petgirl. At the same time, all the other creteria are there. Level of obedience also brought to the end.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes